Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. A.Sivakumar
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. A.SivakumarYour feedback matters!
I don't have much breast. And I am physically too weak. I am just 45 kg at the age of 18. It feels too bad to be stick lean and having too small breast. Suggest something plz.
Sir/mam, I am getting worried about the holes that are getting bigger in my face what to do or how can I get the original smooth skin, tell me briefly can I get my earlier smooth skin at least tell can I get or not.
i'm getting pimples after shaving my face. How to cure it. And I also want to know what the problem was. Thanks in advance.
I am 22 years old. I want to increase size of my breast. It's size is very small as compare. So plzz suggest me what to do.
At the age of 37, feeling tired and dizzy whole day, periods come before (4-5 days early) then as per last one, too much of hair fall, hates eating food, feels nausea, last blood test done 3 months ago shows Vit D3- 8.4, Kindly suggest.
Hello sir, I m fatma my problem is that my complex is dark I want to lighten it so what shud I do please suggest me effective solution.
Hi I am 21 years old boy and I want to have my skin and hair health good. what should I do. And to reduce acne give a tip and also for radiant skin.
I have white spots in my back and hand as well before last 3 months. Please let me know what should I do?
Did you know that milk can cause acne?
Including cheese, milk, and ice-cream etc into your daily meals maybe the reason behind the painful acne on your face. Processed milk and other dairy products negatively affect your skin and trigger the formation of whiteheads, blackheads and pimples.
Here’s how milk causes acne and what you can do to get clearer skin.
How does milk cause acne?
1. Milk contains a growth hormone IGF-1 (responsible for the growth and strength of calves) in large amounts. This has an adverse effect on your skin, and is responsible for its inflammation, which results in acne. In fact, this hormone can even increase the size of the acne.
2. Consumption of milk and other dairy products also result in a sharp rise in the amount of insulin present in your body, which initiates more IGF-1 production by the liver, thereby increasing acne.
3. Excessive sebum (oil) is secreted by your skin due to the consumption of milk, which results in more number of clogged pores, causing an acne breakout. Additionally, an increase in sebum helps the acne bacteria to grow and breed, which further causes skin inflammation.
4. Consumption of milk can render your skin unable to get rid of dead skin cells, causing more acne due to clogged pores. This happens as milk sticks dead cells together inside your pores, interfering with their natural process of falling off.
What can you do to get acne-free skin?
The best way to get acne-free skin is by trying to limit your consumption of milk and dairy products. You can do so in two ways:
1. Discontinue Milk Intake: Stop consuming milk and its products completely for at least 30 days and observe the changes. If your skin improves after 30 days, you can add small amounts of high-quality dairy, like organic yoghurt, to your diet. If eliminating milk does not show any positive effects, try observing other triggers of acne and look for appropriate methods of removing them.
2. Switch to Organic Milk Products Only - If you find it difficult to totally cut off milk from your diet, try reducing the amount of milk intake and totally avoid processed milk products. Switching to raw, grass-fed dairy products will also be beneficial.
What are the alternatives to milk which can be consumed without harming your skin?
You can also replace milk with the following products in your diet chart to prevent the occurrence of acne.
1. Organic almond milk without added sugar
2. Organic coconut milk containing no artificial sweeteners
3. Natural coconut cream
Warning: Do not consume soy milk as a milk substitute as it contains omega-6 fats, which cause skin inflammation and swelling of acne.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Hi sir I am boy. My problem is my chest grow up like lady breast.Please suggest me that what can I do. I am very shameful. Dont wear any skintight t shirt. Wear t shirt & looking very badly. Please suggest me very quick.
Sir I'm suffering from hair falls. And I try many things to stop it but. I didn't get success. So please suggest me thank you.
Hello doctors, I am 31 years male with residual effects of bells palsy on my face that I had 4 years back. I am unable to close my right eye lid properly secondly continuously I am having infection on lower lips which is going with the antibiotics. But it appears again and again. Upper lips are fine. Hope some one can guide me well. I want permanent solution.
Antioxidant-rich foods seem to have a protective effect for the skin. Consider these skin-friendly foods: carrots, apricots, and other yellow and orange fruits and vegetables, spinach and other green leafy vegetables, tomatoes, blueberries, beans, peas and lentils, salmon, mackerel and other fatty fish, nuts. On the flip side, some foods seem to be associated with skin damage. For example, some research suggests that a diet high in processed or refined carbohydrates and unhealthy fats promotes skin aging. Remember, many of the best foods for healthy skin also promote good health overall. Rather than focusing on specific foods for healthy skin, concentrate on a healthy diet in general. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. Choose low-fat or fat-free dairy products. Include nuts, seeds and beans in your favorite meals. Opt for whole-grain breads and pasta. Limit sweets.