Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
My cousin is 23 years old she face a lot of pain on her heels she can not being stand max time please give the solution of this problem?
Sir i am 50 years old i am suffering from neck pain, headache, left shoulder pain &body seeks. Iam consulting neurosurgeon since 2 years but there is no result. Please tell me skin or bactrial/viral infections may cause the neck pain. Please provide your suggestion whom i'm consult for cure?
My mother age 60 yrs and she is suffering with knee pains and she is having sugar/bp since last 28 years, what can I do for her problem.
Sir I have a l5-s1 disc extrusion problem how to cure my problem is english medicine or homeopathy medicine is best? give the right suggestion to me!
I am suffering from leg pain from last 15 days and in legs swelling also and lot of pain in my legs.
Few days my father have left shoulder pain it's too painful for him. And my father is heart patient. But they do all things like ECG. But all ECG are normal. It's any relation between heart and shoulder pain.
I've back pain for nearly an year. I thought, it was because of bike ride. For the last one week, it's so severe. I can't even breathe freely. For your info, it became severe from the next day I ate vegetables like plantain and potato in higher quantity. What's the solution. Kindly help me.
I have acute in my knee joints and in my shoulder joints I used to consult orthopaedic but after having medicines for at least two years but I did not got cured.
It is not that very easy to get complete recovery after spinal surgery and for that you have to rely on different caring tips. Your surgeon can help you in this regard and can provide you a checklist containing different essential caring tips. You should follow those tips sincerely so that unwanted side-effects can be easily avoided.
Few caring tips after a spine surgery:
- Consumption of adequate amount of proteins: If the protein content is increased in your diet, then quickest recovery can be definitely expected. Muscle collagen can be strengthened and healed with the regular intake of the necessary amounts of protein. In fact, infectious conditions can be effectively dealt with by protein intake.
- Getting adequate rest: Proper rest is needed and you should have enough sleep for getting complete recovery. If your body needs some more sleep than the standard one, then you should go for the same. Your mood, memory and body will get refreshed and rejuvenated by taking proper sleep at night. In fact, you can also get rid of pains and other side-effects after surgery by taking rest.
- Taking nutritional supplements: There are a few essential nutrients that are needed after the surgical procedure and they are vitamin D, vitamin C, Omega-3 fatty-acids, magnesium and others. These nutritional elements are now available in the form of supplements and are readily available in the stores. Though these supplements are completely organic, but still you should start taking the same when doctors permit you. These supplements help in collagen healing and thus speedy recovery can be gained by taking them in a consistent manner. Muscle heath can be effectively protected by consuming these supplements.
- Acute hydration: Hydration is highly needed especially after spinal surgery so that toxin accumulation can be prevented. If you want to get proper hydration, then nothing can be a better option than drinking lots of water. In fact, spinal surgeons also recommend the same for avoiding surgical complications. Tea, coffee and sodas need to be completely replaced with water. Your system can be thoroughly cleaned by draining out toxins.
- Eliminating refined sugars from diet: Refined flour and sugary products are to be completely curtailed from regular diet; otherwise you might face severe complications. Your blood-sugar level needs to be regulated. If your immunity system gets suppressed, then you will be in great trouble and hence sugar should not be included in your diet at all.