Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. A. RaviYour feedback matters!
I have a black spots as well as pimples my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
My face is fair and my hands are black what should I do to my hands to get my hands also fair and my matches were going everybody rejecting me for my colour plzz plzzz suggest me to get white colour.
I am 21 yrs old and I have too dark circles under my eyes from past 1 month its looking very very dark please help me out in getting rid of it. I dont feel like going anywhere because of this.
I want to know how can I loose my weight and clear my dark heads and I want to know a perfect diet from which I can make my body in perfect with good diet plan. Kindly give advice. Thank you.
Hi I have skin problem. Between my legs skin get aged and dry. Color also changed. Have little itching also. Is it curable?
I have lot of dot sized flat moles on my face. But these moles changes their shed with time. Now a days suddenly all my moles are getting darker and darker. Earlier they were quite light in shade. I have noticed such change earlier also, when they get darker at times and lighter at other times. So any treatment to reduce over pigmentation of my moles except wearing sunscreen as I do not go in sun ever. please suggest me some medicine or ointment for reducing over pigmentation of my moles?
I used biluma cream for face in night . In the morning right dide face and lips were swelling is it dangerous.
How to treat under eye darkness. I have wrinkles also which makes my face looks dull. Is there any chance to get rid of wrinkles completely and get bright eyes.
I am 26 year old boy and have a black scars and black head on left side forehead I tired everything but it is still there please suggest me what should I do.
Hello Sir / madam and 23 years old and was suffering from chicken Pox Few days before but there was a problem that it leaves a scars on my face and body. I daily use elovera and coconut oil on my face But there is no relief So Now I want to remove my scars so please guide me some Homemade things to remove my scars.
My face complexion is dark but my whole body is very fair. My face also have dual tone complexion i. E. Whole area above my nose is quite dark than rest of my face except forehead. I want a Crystal clear fair face complexion. Please advise.
A tattoo gets done after hours of patience and pain. After a tattoo is complete, you may feel great and admire the freshly made art. However, a fresh tattoo is no less than a wound and there are lots of precautions that need to be taken for your newly tattooed skin. This will make your tattoo heal better and look great.
Usually, your artist provides you with all the tips and care procedures you should follow after a tattoo is done.
Here are some tips you should follow to take care of your newly tattooed skin:
- After your tattoo is complete, your artist will put a bandage around the skin. You should leave the bandage or covering for at least three hours after the tattoo is complete. This process involves the collection of goop, blood and ink from the freshly done tattoo.
- You must wash your new tattoo a number of times each day using a soft, anti-bacterial soap for keeping the skin clean and to avoid infection. Continue this practice for three weeks until the tattoo gets fully healed. Do not touch the tattoo without washing hands.
- For the first week after a tattoo is made, apply an ointment on the tattooed skin after cleaning. This will keep the skin hydrated. Aquaphor is an effective ointment for this purpose. Apply a thin layer instead of a thick one.
- After using the ointment for some days, you should switch to a lotion to apply to the skin after cleaning.
- Do not wear tight clothes for the first few weeks to reduce the risk of scarring and ink loss because of clothes rubbing against the tattoo. Try to avoid sleeping on your tattooed skin.
- During the healing process of a tattoo, do not go into water bodies such as swimming pools, oceans or tubs. Avoid working out so that excess amount of sweat is not produced. You should also avoid direct exposure to the sun for the first few weeks. All these can reduce the healing process of the tattoo.
- Do not prick on, peel or scratch on the hard layers of the tattoo during the healing period. Pricking these layers will damage the tattoo and will remove the color.
After getting fully healed, the tattoo will lighten up. This is normal as the layers of the skin grow back over the ink layer. Try to put on sunscreen when going out, especially on hot summer days. A tattoo takes some hours to be made and lasts for a lifetime. It is a permanent thing, so you should take proper care of your freshly tattooed skin to ensure that it comes out well after healing and to prevent any kind of damage to the skin.