Find numerous Internal Medicine Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Internal Medicine Specialists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. A Rathnasabapathy
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Acidity
Treatment of Bronchiectasis
Treatment of Chest Pain
Treatment of Thyroid Disorders
Treatment of Asthma
Treatment of Diarrhoea
Treatment of Dengue
Treatment of Nausea
Treatment of Sexual Weakness
Treatment of Penis Pain
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Malaria
Treatment of Chickenpox
Treatment of Typhoid
Submit a review for Dr. A RathnasabapathyYour feedback matters!
I have pain in left shoulder. In test no findings were observed. My age is 65. I have no sugar no hp. I am active all the time. Pl advise.
Hello sir, I have symptoms such as fever, cough, common cold and ulcers in mouth are refer to which diseases? This is serious or not? Please guide me.
I feel uneasiness and nausea when I wake up in the morning to study. I feel restless while studying and irritation. Please help.
Hi My aunt aged 41 years also a Diabetic patient experiencing a pricking sensation in her nerves specially in legs ,Is this due to Diabetics or Internal heat in her body ,whenever she feels it she starts taking curd, lot of water n lemon then this problem gets cool down .Suggest us a solution for this.
My self Pathan Arif my problems is that every time I feel drowsiness and sleepy plus most of the I suffer from backaches and neck pain please help me out.
India is all set to celebrate its 72nd Independence Day on 15th August 2018. This day marks the Independence of our country from the British. So, every year the Independence Day is celebrated throughout the country with great fervor. However, one question that we all need to ask ourselves - are we really independent, are we free from the boundaries created by us that plague our minds, free from the stigmas that are still prevailing in the society and most importantly free from a number of health problems affecting us.
The answer is a No! However, the power to change that No to a Yes, lies with us. It is us who can make a difference and before we take a look at how we can take a pledge to stay fit and healthy from this Independence Day onwards, let’s briefly discuss as to what independence is all about.
Freedom to be ourselves: By having the freedom to be ourselves, this basically refers to the idea of having certain choices without being bound by any kind of limits, social stigma or pressure. People should have the independence to do anything that they want to do. Going deep into it, it is basically having the freedom to grow and attain the level that people want to achieve, in an unrestricted manner. This would only be possible if one is allowed to make experiments with their choices.
Constant progress towards a fulfilling life: Today’s world is filled with a variety of stress. We are always in a hurry to catch up with our goals and meeting our targets. So, in pursuit of all this, there is every possibility that we might lose out to make time for ourselves and our relationships.
So, this Independence Day, we must take a pledge and abide by the fact that we will take up small measures to restore our health and rejuvenate our relationships and this constant progress will enable us to achieve something big in life. Now let us talk about certain healthy habits that we must adopt in order to be free from diseases or health problems.
- Healthy breakfast: A nutritious and healthy breakfast is of utmost importance as it provides us with the much-needed energy to carry out our activities throughout the day. A healthy breakfast is one which includes fruits, eggs, a portion of oats or barley to have a great mix of protein, fat, vitamins, minerals and carbohydrates
- A good night’s sleep: Research has shown that a sufficient sleep at night is essential towards getting an efficient mind, as it helps to bring forth improvements in cognitive skills, sharpens memory and keep gastrointestinal disorders away. Ideal sleep hours for women should be 8-9 hours and for men, 7-8 hours should be ideal.
- Fluid intake is important: Drinking 8-10 liters of water every day carry great benefits for one’s health and well-being. Water helps to remove toxins, makes the skin glow and people don’t feel dehydrated.
- Exercising daily is good for you: Staying fit and healthy in this competitive world is a must. Fitness cannot be attained only having healthy food but doing exercise on a regular basis is also essential. So make sure to make time for working on your cardio, abs, legs, chest, so that on an overall basis, you are fit and fine. Walking, jogging, cycling and doing normal free hand exercises can help in attaining good health.
- Avoid long gaps in-between meals: Generally, we tend to have three big meals, breakfast, lunch and dinner. In the midst of these three, the normal gap is of 5 to 6 hours, which often leads to a drop in our blood sugar level. Ideally, which should be avoided and in place, a habit of eating something healthy after every 2 or 3 hours should be adopted.
- Restore your health with a cup of Green Tea: Green Tea has great health benefits as it is filled with antioxidants, which ensures brain to function better and thus lower the chances of getting plagued by cancer. It also makes the body system free from toxins. One cup of green tea in the morning or taking it even at the end of the day is ideal. Make sure not to have more than 2-3 cups every day as it can lead to stomach problems, restlessness and insomnia.
- Wash your hands frequently: A number of diseases and health ailments spread from unhygienic habits and that is something which is in our control. We should encourage people around us, such as kids, household help, relatives to wash their hands from time to time. This will help us in controlling the spread of diseases.
The above-mentioned habits are only indicative, however, there are many more that we should adapt according to our health requirements.
I think I don't have a normal bowl movement, I don't satisfyingly have my daily bowl movements. Moreover I have a bad breath. I think these are related to each other. Do reply sir/mam.
Scabies is a disorder of the skin that is caused by tiny mites known as Sarcoptes scabies. The condition takes the form of an itchy pimple-like rash on the surface of skin that is formed when the microscopic mites burrow into the skin where they lay eggs and reproduce over a span of several weeks. It is a highly contagious disease as the mites can easily pass from one person to another through shared clothing or bedding.
How to treat scabies with homeopathy?
Homeopathy is a wonderful science that treats diseases with natural and safe medicines. In scabies, Homeopathy is the best alternative treatment option as Homeopathic medicines are very competent in treating this kind of infection. They stimulate the disease fighting mechanism of the body to fight scabies. As the healing system of the body is strengthened, the disease is completely eradicated. Its holistic approach attacks the infection at the root and prevents recurrence of the disease. Some of the homeopathic medicines used to treat scabies are as follows:
- Sulphur: This is the most commonly prescribed medication for outbreaks of scabies. It treats skin that is itchy and irritated, especially if it worsens with the application of water or heat. Sulphur is a great remedy for symptoms that get aggravated during the night due to high sensitivity and if the skin is prone to pimples and eruptions.
- Sepia: Sepia is a popular and effective remedy for scabies in cases where the skin feels itchy but scratching provides no relief. Often, the symptoms worsen when the patient is exposed to open air, wherein this homeopathic medicine is a useful cure.
- Arsenic Album: This homeopathic medicine is prescribed when scabies leads to the skin becoming hypersensitive and violently itchy. Soreness, burning sensations and dryness are often accompanying symptoms and the skin may even begin to peel off in large scales. All these symptoms are treated by arsenic album.
- Causticum: The symptoms of scabies respond well to causticum, especially when the condition occurs in the folds of the skin, between the thighs and the fingers. The intense itching, burning and redness are treated by causticum in a very efficient manner.
These are just a few of the commonly used Homeopathic remedies and are mentioned only to create awareness about the effectiveness of Homeopathic medicines for scabies. It is not advisable to resort to self-medication for any disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.