Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. A.RajasekaranYour feedback matters!
Hi age 24. Male. Mam I am getting pain from anus. I am feeling like getting motion. But after going to washroom. I am getting pain. Due to heat in the body or any problem.
Hello sir. I khan ahmed sir I have urine problem mens whiten some minutes we go to wash room. I was very upset. In night 2/3 time we go to washroom in that case I was not sleep proper. I have consult urologist also. But ther not fine any thing. So pls tell me what can I do.
I have been diagnosed with mild prostrate problem since last 2 years back. I had consulted a homeopath and is taking homeopathic medicines since last 2 years. My psa was normal. I am a diabetic as well but my sugar level are under control my hba1c was 6.15, fasting sugar was 90 and pp was 168, the only problem I am facing is that of excessive urination which is atleast once every hour and also inadiquate erection. Please suggest any Ayurveda medicine which can help me in total eradication of these problem ?
The urologic system includes all problems related to the urinary system including the kidneys, bladder, ureters, urethra, and the prostate. These problems could range from trauma, injury, inflammation, infections, and muscular problems like overactive bladder, prostate hypertrophy, sexual disorders (candidiasis, erectile dysfunction, etc.), tumors or overgrowths, infections of any part along the entire tract, and even erectile dysfunction.
Let us quickly look at the most common ones kidney stones, urinary tract infections, prostate enlargement, erectile dysfunction, and vaginal candidiasis.
- Kidney stones: These are calcium deposits, which can seat themselves in any part of the kidney and sometimes even in the ureter. These can cause significant sharp, shooting pain in the back of the abdomen. The pain is almost diagnostic, and while small stones may pass on their own, others may require shock wave lithotripsy to break the bigger ones into smaller ones, which can then pass on their own through urine. Dietary modifications may also be required to prevent the formation of stones, as most people tend to have recurrence of stones.
- Prostate hypertrophy: One of the most common problems faced by ageing men is benign prostatic enlargement (BPH). There would be a constant urge to urinate, simultaneous difficulty initiating a stream and a feeling of incomplete emptying. These happen more at night, and diagnosis is very easy, any elderly male who shows these symptoms is almost diagnostic of BPH. This requires a standard surgical procedure known as transurethral resection of the prostate, which is a same-day surgery and quite non-complicated.
- Urinary tract infections: This is one of the most common infections, which can be acquired from the use of public bathrooms and unhygienic bathroom practices. There is chance for infection of the entire tract starting from the urethra to the ureter, the bladder, and the kidney. These run the course of any infection. Treatment is usually with a course of oral antibiotics along with symptomatic treatment of the other symptoms like fever, muscle ache, etc. In very rare cases, systemic antibiotics may be required.
- Erectile dysfunction: One of the most common, but undisclosed male sexual problem is erectile dysfunction. There is inability of the male to achieve and/or sustain an erection, sufficient to have a satisfactory sexual intercourse. This has both physical and psychological reasons, and may also be due to hormonal imbalance. Very often, a discussion with a counselor would be required to treat the couple, as involving the partner is very important.
- Vaginal candidiasis: The normal vaginal flora is very rich with the fungi Candida, and when immunity is low, candidiasis develops. There could be symptoms like foul-smelling discharge, itching, and redness. A course of topical antifungal agents is usually effective in treating this condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.
Hello sir madam I am suffering from anus pain. There is Anal itching. please tell me any tablet name or home remedies.
I have red eyes for over 4 days, what should I do? I have urine yellow colour for 2 days. what should I do?
I have little pain on pee, I had uti (urinary track infection) so I have oflaxocaine tablet. Bt little pain is still there.
I have stone in my kidney about 20 mm . please tell it can bi resolve by ayurvedic (desi medicine) or I have to go for surgery . What are the home formulas to reduce the pain of kidney stone.
I am suffering from prostatitis. Irritation in bladder. I can't bladder empty. Doctor give me Trimethoprim 100 mg .is this a correct antibiotic for prostate. Doctor said that many antibiotic doesn't get into the prostate .is this antibiotic work on my prostate infection. Please Reply me.
With studies over internet I understand I have phimosis problem. I got married one month ago. Last night we decided to have sex, everything was going good, but when I inserted in her, blood started to come from my penis, it stopped but whenever im urinating little blood coming please help me wat to do will this be a serious issue for me henceforth.
I am a 18 year old male. I suffer from a problem that I cannot tell everyone. Iam getting my underwear wet without my knowing. I don't know why. In my childhood used to urinate in my bed (while sleeping), I dont know what to. Do please do help me. Please.
1.In addition to eating right and controlling your weight, you can take other simple steps to keep your kidneys healthy, including monitoring your blood pressure, cholesterol and blood glucose level, going to the doctor every year, exercising regularly, not smoking and being aware if kidney disease runs in your family. Kidney stones can develop when minerals build up in your urine. However, eating a diet rich in fruits and vegetables, and low in salt or oxalate-rich food can help prevent mineral build up. Additionally, drinking lots of water throughout the day, especially if you exercise frequently, is important for kidney health.
Staying hydrated is necessary for prevention and treatment. Keeping your urine diluted is important for keeping your kidneys healthy. Water is the best choice, but you can also drink fruit juices, ginger ale or tea. If your urine is light colored after you go to the bathroom, you are getting enough fluid. Also try to limit caffeinated beverages to one to two cups a day because it can actually make you dehydrated.
3.Fruits and Vegetables
Fruits and vegetables improve your kidney function. Such fruits include grapes, cranberries and blueberries; vegetables include fennel, onions, celery, beets, spinach, string beans and asparagus. If you are suffering from kidney disease, make sure the fruits and vegetables you eat are low in potassium.
Since kidneys regulate potassium, it’s important that you monitor your potassium intake. If your potassium level gets too high, you may develop a greater risk of suffering a stroke or heart attack. Some examples of low-potassium foods include apples, beans, corn, rice, noodles, pasta, eggplant, cookies without nuts or chocolate, pears, peas, peppers and zucchini.