Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. A. ParameswaranYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, I had a protected sex on 11th may 2016 with a women don't know about her status but I have doubt that she is in sexually active with multiple partners. During sex I used condom and there is lots of blood and other liquid on it when I removed it some part of condom touched my open penis head. After that I was to anxious about hiv and did continues study about hiv and its symptoms on internet. After few weeks I felt continues headache, burning sensations, low fever, sore throat, white tongue with red bumps on it, extreme tiredness, brain fog kind of symptoms. One night I suffered from oral thrush (Candida growth) & mouth ulcers. I tested for hiv antibody next day (7th june 2016) came negative. After that my symptoms didn't stopped. I became more anxious. I tested again for hiv antibody one week later (16th june 2016) came negative again. After few days I visit an infectious diseases specialist he advised me for p24 ag / ab Eliza. This report also come negative (after 6 week of exposure) But still I am facing anxiety of hiv. Can't able to concentrate on my work. Please guide me I am dying. Thanks.
मेरे मुह में निचे का जबड़ा ऊपर वाले जबड़े से आगे है बहार की तरफ तो मैं जानना चाहता हु क्या इसे ठीक किया जा सकता है ।
Having pain in my teeth from long the portion of pain got black colour what should I do to prevent it.
I am 18 years old male and have teeth sensitivity for last 2 months. I have uses colgate toothpaste for couple of days but haven't got any relief. What I do?
I m 26year old boy and my teeth was very pain able since last two year. Please tell me what should I do.
Hi, I want to know how much it costs for mouth cleaning in Hyderabad. I have heard that teeth whitening may cause damage to teeth because of the enamel removal, is it true.
I am 25 male. I have cavity due to prolonged decay on my front teeth 2 mm in length horizontally. I feel bad because of these. I want best solution to fill and also beautify them. Please suggest.
I have dental problem whenever I try to eat something there is very much problem. Due which my head is paning.
If you want a healthy set of teeth, you must follow healthy lifestyle habits. There are certain habits that you need to follow strictly in order to keep your teeth healthy. Not maintaining proper oral hygiene puts you are at an increased risk of various oral diseases.
The lifestyle habits to maintain healthy teeth are:
- Brush regularly: Brush your teeth at least twice a day or if possible, after every major meal. Use a toothbrush with soft bristles so that you don't injure your gums.
- Flossing: Develop the habit of flossing your teeth on a daily basis, as flossing helps in removing food particles and other foreign substances stuck within the teeth cavity. It also does not allow plaque to accumulate in between your teeth.
- Avoid sugar: Eating foods that contain high amounts of sugar can lead to tooth decay. The bad bacteria that are present in the teeth use the sugar to form acids that erode the enamel of the teeth. Cavities may also develop in your teeth due to increased sugar intake. (Learn more Why You Should Stay Away From Sugar?)
- Visit the dentist: Most people delay their visits with the dentist as much as possible. Oral problems are not shown the level of urgency as compared to other diseases. Visit the dentist on a regular basis as untreated underlying conditions may lead to serious complications.
- Clean your tongue: Once you finish brushing your teeth, don't forget to clean your tongue. This is another aspect of oral health that most people miss out on. Bacteria can accumulate on the tongue leading to bad odor. Scrape your tongue using a cleaner to prevent accumulation of bacteria.
- Avoid smoking: If you are a smoker, then it is time that you quit. Smoking increases the risk of oral cancer and stains the teeth as well. You may also be prone to gum disease if you cannot ditch that cigarette now.
- Diet: Avoid eating junk foods as they are not good for your overall health. Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits as they contain vitamins and minerals that keep your teeth healthy.
- Reduce stress: Excessive stress levels can contribute to various periodontal diseases. Practice relaxation techniques such as meditation to keep your stress levels under control.