Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. A.NandiniYour feedback matters!
? Tooth sensitivity is the pain you may feel when you eat or drink hot or cold foods or drinks.
? Sensitivity happens when gums pull away from the teeth or when gum tissue is lost. This exposes the tooth root area below the gum line ,resulting in sensitivity.
? USE a toothbrush with soft bristles to avoid hurting your gums and teeth.
? You can also ask your dentist about special toothpastes for sensitive teeth.
Researchers have shown people with gum diseases are twice as likely to suffer from heart problems than others.
Dear sir I have pain in my teeth from last 7 days. I can't eat hot & cold I teams. Plc suggest what should I do for fast relief.
My teeth are more problems because of I'm using colgate teeth past what is the problem please help me.
I am 24 years old and I am getting blood from my mouth when I spit since last 6 months what to do? I am getting it more when I try to suck from the behind my teeth on the top.
Namasty doctors i am 32 years. I am 7th month pregnant. I feel toothache from last 4 days. Teeth was filled 2 year ago. Mixture has been removed at present. I saw it to a dentist, he paste some liquid medicine with cotton into empty teeth cavity, relief some little but after sometimes ache again continue. I saw again to dentist, he refused to fill up the teeth saying that" at present it cannot be filled up neither permanently nor temporary until delivery as filling during ache causes inflammation. He again paste some liquid medicine with cotton into empty teeth cavity & also give me acetaminophen 500 mg two times but ache continue. What I do. Is any serious effects of filling cavity at this stage of pregnancy? How many long times I take acetaminophen continue. Is side effects of this tablet? How I pass this time period (2 months) until delivery.
I have yellow colour of my teeth I brush very hard daily But there is no improvement please help me plz.
Some doctors r suggested braces treatment for my lower jaw teeth and I want one information regarding time. How many days I have to put braces for my teeth.
Hi my teeth is yellowish in colour please tell me about how to get white teeth? suggest me a toothbrush to get white teeth.
My tooth has become greyish black I was observing since 2-3 months but now suddenly it has become dark there is no pain, my tooth is not loose and I can not feel any kind of sensitivity What should I do?
You are in the middle of a hot summer afternoon and decide to have some ice to cool off. Suddenly you hear a crackle and something comes into your mouth that doesn't quite taste like ice. oops! That's a part of your broken teeth! Although your first instinct is to panic, don't worry as there are a lot of things dentists can do these days to fix chipped teeth.
A tooth may chip off for some other reasons too. Decay being one of the main culprits, it erodes the top enamel leaving the tooth exposed to decay. Taking an unsightly fall or getting your teeth broken in a fight are some of the other reasons why your teeth may break o partially chip off. Here are some things you can do:
- Take care of you chipped tooth: The first thing to do when you realize that you have a chipped tooth is to see a dentist. If you are unfortunately suffering from this problem on a weekend when a dentist near you isn't accessible, keep the jagged edge of the broken tooth covered with a sugarless chewing gum or paraffin. If you get hungry, opt for a liquid diet or soft solids that don't require chewing.
- Treatment: Filling or bonding that is if you've chipped a visible tooth in your frontline, your dentist will use a tooth coloured composite resin for a 'bonding' procedure. If it is one of your inside teeth, your dentist may try a simple 'filling' to fix things up. Bonding is pretty much 'gluing' bits of your artificial teeth on. The dentist clears up the surface to place the adhesive and sticks the bonding material and then hardens it into shape with ultraviolet light.
- Adding a crown or dental cap: This procedure is used when a larger piece of tooth chips off, it happens mainly due to decay. The dentist will chip off the edges from your broken teeth and cover it with a crown or cap to protect the tooth from further damage. The cap also acts as a cosmetic fixture not making anyone realize that it is different from your real teeth.
Patients are generally given a choice on the material for the cap, which they can choose based on cost and cosmetics. A metal cap is the strongest, but can make you look like a villain from yesteryears, which has an evil glint in every smile. The other common options are porcelain fused to metal, all ceramic or all resin. This procedure will require more than one visit for x-rays, taking an impression of the tooth, trial for your crown and finally fixing it.
i am 26 year old man iam addicted in smoke and gutka in a long time at list some 7.8year but that time i have some problems in my mouth there is changing the colour under side in my mouth and reduce the blood in my gums and my mouth sting and smelling what can i do dr give me hai suggestions.
As a way of protecting the clot that has formed, during the first 24 hours following your extraction, you should ...
1. Avoid vigorous rinsing or spitting. These activities may dislodge the clot.
Stay away from hot liquids (soup, coffee) because they tend to dissolve blood clots.
2. Minimize air pressure differences.
You should also avoid creating air pressure variations in your mouth, or pressure differences between your mouth and your sinuses (in the case of an upper tooth extraction) because these events may dislodge the blood clot from its socket.
This means you should avoid smoking or using a straw (these activities create suction). Also, don't blow your nose. And if you need to sneeze, sneeze with your mouth open.
Mount Multispeciality Dental Clinic
Butt Road - 2234 5000
Nungambakkam - 2827 5000