Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. A. NandhiniYour feedback matters!
Myth: It's best not to wear glasses or contact lenses all the time. Taking a break from them allows your eyes to rest.
Fact: If you need glasses or contacts for distance or reading, use them. Not wearing your glasses will strain your eyes and tire them out instead of resting them. However, it will not worsen your vision or lead to eye disease.
Hi sir, my name niyas arakkal thoduka, im 25 years old man. Im working in qatar as a driver. Five tears ago im in here. Until now my body nothing have any changes. Still im not fat. I try to eat many oil foods and fat foods. But nothing to change. Please advise me any good medicine for become fat. Thank you.
I have back pain recently all reports are normal Idont have any bad habits. I has also problem in vision. There are too many floaters there.
I have red eyes for more than 5 days and also itchiness. What kind of medicine should I use, is there any injection available.
I am using contact lenses since two years, some of friends says that contact lenses is harmful for eyes. Is it true?
I am suffering from pain of head. When I study or watching t. V then eye pain also. Please give advise.
Hi I am facing itching in my eyes from the past 2 days and more over runny nose with cough. Please let me know is that happening due to change in weather.
Hell, I am pulkit and my eyes so week so I wank to tell you that what should I do too remove weakness from my eyes.
I have applied veet (hair removal) for eye brows and forehead. Now it has swelled hugely so kindly tell the remedy for that swelling part.
I am having pain my throat I have this for past 2 years. I cN see it has engulfed. Can it be thyroid.
Up in the morning with a swollen right upper eyelid and cheeks on right side only. No pain or discomfort in the eye. Went to a doc he gave me the following Ivepred, LCZ, Topicid and asked to avoid sunlight. I have never had this no asthma what could this be? Some home remedies he suggested none. I had home cooked fish last night and I hv had that before. Could it be a good allergy I also had sprouts.
I am Radha aged 38. I am prescribed to take melmet SR 500 morning and evening from Feb. This month when I started checking sugar levels after food (with exercise), I could see that I get: 154, 151, 160 (evenings) Fasting is 101, 114 Could you please suggest if it is high or I need to meet my endocrinologist and get the dosage increased. Kindly suggest if accucheck glucometer is fine or I need a different one for accurate results. Regards, Radha Devaraj.
I have rubbed my left eye for two hours it has now become red what precautions do I need to take care.
Eye floaters can make your vision interrupted as spotted vision will be experienced as a result of this kind of condition. Peripheral vision gets diminished and you will find severe eye flashes that are pretty disturbing. Vision spots are viewed easily and before these spots go worse you should report the same to your doctor.
What are the homeopathic treatments for curing eye floaters?
There are many homeopathic eye drops that are usually recommended for getting rid of the unwanted symptoms or signs of eye floaters. There are some specialized ingredients that are being used in these eyedrops for reducing or eliminating the symptoms. Though homeopathic remedies are safe, but over dosage of these remedies should be eliminated for avoiding unwanted reactions. This is the reason only prescribed medicines should be taken.
Some of the most useful ingredients are as follows:
- Cineraria Maritima: This is one of the leading homeopathic ingredients that are quite helpful in supporting eye circulation. All kinds of eye toxins are completely removed as a result of which vision difficulties can be prevented. On the other hand, eye tissues are thoroughly nourished as a result of using this kind of ingredient.
- Euphrasia: Traditional eye tonics are usually created with the use of this particular ingredient and this is the reason it is of greater importance for curing eye floaters. Different eye related issues can be efficiently dealt by the use of this ingredient like light sensitivity, burning, dryness and many others.
- Causticum: If you are facing tremendous eye pain due to eye floaters, then nothing can be the best option other than choosing those homeopathic medicines that include this ingredient. Spots or cloudiness can be reduced to a great extent with the consistent usage of this ingredient. This is why maximum experienced homeopathic doctors are prescribing the medicines that have this ingredient to most of the patients facing the concerned eye trouble.
- Sepia: Different vision issues can be effectively dealt by this ingredient like veiled vision, spots, glare, light blurring streaks and others.
- Calcarea phosphorica: Painful and blurry visions are being effectively tackled by means of this ingredient. Foreign-body sensation in your eyes can be easily corrected by means of the same.
- Calcarea fluorica: Tiny eye capillaries can be strengthened by means of this specific ingredient. Other troubles of eyes that can be corrected by the ingredient are corneal opacity, cataract, blurry vision and others.