Find numerous Sexologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Sexologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Sexologists online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. A Najeerul Ameen
Submit a review for Dr. A Najeerul AmeenYour feedback matters!
It's an all-too-common scenario: A guy and his date are moving steadily toward what promises to be a robust and entertaining bout of sex. Things are going beautifully and the moment of penetration is close at hand when suddenly something unexpected happens - and the mood is ruined. Sometimes the effect is only temporary; other times, a guy might as well zip up and go home, as that erect penis is done for the night. Yes, sometimes there may be a penis health issue at play here, but more likely this has been at attack of the mood killers instead.
Sexual mood killers come in a wide range. They can be visual, verbal, aural, olfactory (i.e., involving a scent), physical, mental - just about anything that jars the mood of what had been a very sexy situation.
And, of course, certain mood killers for one person may mean nothing to another - or could even be mood enhancers to someone else, especially where fetishes are concerned. However, there are some experiences that are often mood killers for the majority of the population; here are a few that fall in that category.
- Babying the manhood. Not a news flash: Men can be very sensitive about their penises. The vast majority of men want their members to be described in the most effusive manner possible; it's practically impossible to go too far in assigning manly, powerful attributes to a guy's favorite body part. But treating the member like a baby and describing it as "cute" or "adorable" or (God forbid) "little" can turn a massively erect penis into a softie in no time.
- Suggesting a sex toy. Sex toys can be a great addition to a couple's repertoire - but they shouldn't be suggested when an erect penis is all primed and ready for action. Discuss the idea in advance instead; otherwise, that erect penis is liable to think that a lady doesn't find him up to the job at hand and may decide to sulk about that fact.
- Laughing inexplicably. Hey, sex is fun and there's no shame in having a good time. But sometimes a partner may laugh at an inopportune moment (such as when an erect penis is first revealed) and then refuse to say why. Not conducive to a good sexual adventure.
- Going too heavy on perfume. It's wonderful when a woman wants to smell inviting - but just as men can go too far on the cologne, some women take perfume to the wrong level.
- Playing the wrong music. Musical taste varies widely, and one person's erotic playlist may be another's techno nightmare. Until musical tastes are known, silence may be a better option.
- Comparing. It's natural to compare one lover to another - but doing it to their face during the act itself is probably not a good idea. Even if a woman finds this new man to be a superior lover, it may be wise to keep that news to herself until after the event. Otherwise, a guy may start feeling self-conscious and start wondering "Am I still ahead of him? Am I still doing it right?"
Mood killers can create an erect penis fail, so avoiding them is important. Also important for men: keeping that penis healthy through the regular use of a top notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). For really prime results, be sure that the selected crème includes a wide range of vitamins, including A, B5, C, D and E. In addition, find a crème that lists L-arginine among its ingredients. This amino acid helps produce nitric oxide, which in turn helps penile blood vessels open up to receive increased blood flow.
First intercourse on 9th july last intercourse 14th july. Was on pills. Pill pack ended on 28th july bleeding from. 1-6 aug. No pills after that. Hpt with first morning urine at 4,5,6,7,8 all negative. Period due on 1st sept not occurred till 8th. Usg report on 8th sept shows bulky anteverted uterus with normal myometrial echo texture, no collection seen in pod, no sol seen, cervix normal no collection in endometrial cavity Ovaries bulky with tiny follicles arranged peripherally. Nothing else was mentioned there. Serum beta hcg level on 8th sept (10 weeks after first intercourse and 8-9 weeks after last intercourse) was 0.11 I got my periods on 11th sept after taking juz 1 dose of deviry. Before period was too bloated and had sore breast which gone after menses occurred. Was too stressed had bag gas. Still now this system persist. Is their any risk of pregnancy? Can beta hcg be wrong after so many days? M I safe? Why their is still a bloating in lower abdomen. If its a pms when will it go? Period started on 11th sept still continuing. Its red in color heavy during first 3 days and today its red but not as heavy as first day.
Hi I want to ask you that how can improve my sex time. I am very disappointed that 2 year before it was 30 minutes but now its only 5 minute. Please suggest me.
Sir, I have rashes and infection near Thai private area, infection is over but developed rashes and inflammation over testies and became reddish from last one month, at present I am applying 2% ketnocozole two times and Flucanazole 150mg in every three days, cetin every night before dinner. I am consuming above medicine from last 50 day, I am not in india at present, kindly giude and help me to use correct medicine.
I am 24 years old .am feeling weakness due to swpnadosh for a long time around 3-4 years frequently. Pls guide me.
Ashwagandha is one of the most powerful Ayurvedic herbs and is commonly known as the Indian ginseng. Ashwagandha can be loosely translated to mean the ‘strength of ten horses’. It can be used to treat a number of diseases, relieve stress and fatigue, helps heal injuries and may also be used as an aphrodisiac and can help prevent male infertility.
- Ashwagandha helps rejuvenate the body: This herb not only calms a person down, but also restores the balance of their body. Hence, it is also known as rayasana or a herb that rejuvenates. Ashwagandha stimulates the immune system and boosts the production of white blood cells thereby, elevating levels of antioxidants such as superoxide dismutase and glutathione peroxidase. The effects of this herb on a person’s nervous system and endocrine system can also harmonise the body, mind and spirit.
- It increases positivity: Stress and anxiety can lead to negative thinking and ultimately to depression. By fighting stress Ashwagandha helps negate these problems and instead boosts positive thinking. It may also be used to treat depression itself.
- It helps regenerate nerve cells: Along with diseases such as asthmatic bronchitis, emphysema and gynaecological disorders, Ashwagandha can also be used to treat neuro-degenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s disease or Alzheimer’s. It helps regenerate nerve cells and dendrite growth and even improves communication between nerve cells. This stimulates the body’s ability to heal any damage to the nervous system.
- It enhances memory and treats insomnia: Ashwagandha is one of the best Ayurvedic remedies to treat insomnia. It not only helps you fall asleep faster but can also improve your sleep quality. A restful sleep increases a person’s ability to concentrate and prevents drowsiness through the day. Ashwagandha also increases the levels of acetylcholine in the brain. This has a direct effect on boosting memory and elevating brain functioning and intelligence. Ashwagandha also increases the production of nitric oxide that helps regulate blood flow and blood pressure thus elevating the brain’s oxygen levels.
- It boosts libido: Ashwagandha helps optimise the functioning of the thyroid and adrenal glands and helps deal with both hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism. Similarly, this Ayurvedic herb also benefits the adrenal glands and thus influences the overall mental and physical health of a person. The functioning of the thyroid and adrenal glands have a direct effect on a person’s sexual health and libido. Thus by enhancing the functioning of these glands, Ashwagandha improves sexual health and boosts libido. The nitric oxide produced by Ashwagandha also helps improve fertility.