Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. A.N.C. Venkantes BabuYour feedback matters!
How to avoid dark circles around the eyes? And also swelling under eyes. And eyes are getting red when I wake up.
Recently I consulted a doctor he said me that I am going through pseudo squint! I do smoke! Is smoking a reason for the pseudo squint? And wt should I do to make my face bridge better so that it doesn't seem to look that I hav crossed eyes! Cause actually I don't have it as doc told me through some eye light test! BT how can I make it possible that the person who looks into my eyes also doesn't feel that I have crossed eyes! PS - wt should I do make that bridge better so tht it doesn't appears that I hav squint eyes! Wt diet should I take?
Please suggest me what to do. My eyes vision is getting blurred day by day and I wear a spectacle of - 1.5 in both eyes. Can anyone please suggest me what to do naturally to improve vision? 1) Suggest me what to do or eat? 2) Suggest me what not to do or eat?
My eye is swelled from last 4 or 5 days. It is totally red now and the swelling is from ear to nose. It is paining and burning lot. Can you tell me what happened and what is the treatment? Yesterday and tomorrow water is coming from eye like tears. I am having allergy tablets also so please suggest me treatment keeping in mind that thing.
Whenever I use my smartphone late at night next day I use to heavy pain on my right eye, it feels like that something fire is burning behind the eye and it continues to pain for 3 days and gradually my eye use to get small in size. I use to feel problem with sound and light, what is the reason behind this? Is it migraine?
I hve a problem in my lft hnd. In hnd hve so much pain nd it can not pick any obejct r material nd send in my eyes always red.
I am suffering from dust allergy and it affects my eyes. My eyes often go red and become ithy. How to cure this?
Dr. I have allergies, and my eyes are affected the most, they, re puffy, red and itchy. What can I do?
Hello Doctor, My Ms. Is suffering from dry eye since 2013. Due to medical reaction and she is still having dry eye. So,I hope you will suggest proper treatment. Thanks.
I am suffering from eye pain from five days and also I am facing so many kind of problem in my eyes. So what I have to do.
My name is shaikh azmi I have a problem whan I am go to ply cricket and in travel after sam tme my eyes are red and dirty water are flow what I am do.
Computers, while wonderful, routinely stress your eyes. A name actually exists for this eyestrain—computer vision syndrome (CVS), and it’s often the No. 1 office health complaint.
You may have suffered from CVS symptoms after a long day at the ’puter yourself: fatigue, headache, dry eye, pain around the eyes, and trouble maintaining your focus. Your eyes are used to seeing sharp, well-defined details and contrasts, but computer screens flash soft images, which your eyes constantly try to put in better focus. Making a few minor adjustments to your screen time, however, can help you avoid CVS.
1. Use proper lighting. When on the computer, your ambient lighting should be about one-half that used in most offices. Bright ambient light causes glare. Reduce it by closing drapes, shades, or blinds and using lower-intensity bulbs. Also, try to position your monitor so the windows are to the sides of the monitor instead of in front or back of it.
2. Cut glare further. Install an antiglare screen, paint bright white walls a darker color with a matte finish, or use a computer hood.
3. Adjust the monitor. Position it 20 to 30 inches from your eyes or about an arm’s length away. The top should be at or below eye level.
4. Increase the font. If you constantly lean forward to read small type, switch to a larger font size, or zoom in to increase the page size.
5. Blink, blink, and blink. You blink about five times less than normal when on the computer, according to optometrist Larry K. Wan, OD, with the Family EyeCare Center in Campbell, California. This can trigger dry eyes. To keep your eyes well-lubricated, try this: Every 30 minutes, blink 10 times by closing your eyes very slowly as if falling asleep.
6. Take 10. Make sure to take a 10-minute break each hour. And every 30 minutes, do this exercise: Look away from the screen, and focus on a distant object for about five to 10 seconds. Or look far away at an object for 10 to 15 seconds and then nearby for 10 to 15 seconds. Go back and forth 10 times.
7. Do an eye meditation. Rub your palms quickly together until they feel warm. Cup them over your closed eyes. Feel the heat emanating from your palms, but don’t touch your eyelids. “You want complete blackness, and it takes about six minutes to get rid of any afterimages,” says Meir Schneider, PhD, LMT, of the School of Self-Healing in San Francisco. Sit quietly in this position, and slow your breathing to a steady rise and fall. This deep relaxation helps to soothe both eyes and body. Do this at least three times a day or whenever you need a quick eye break.