Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. A MuthukumaravelYour feedback matters!
Sir I am sending the report which is as follow hb - 12. 3, serum urea 83, serum creatinine 2. 7, serum albumin - 4. 2, serum sodium- 139, serium potassium- 5. 4 serium calcium-8. 8, serum inorganic phosphorus 3. 4, serium serum uric acid- 3. 8 study done tc-dtpa renogram image reveal - left kidney small in size, with impaired perfusion, impaired paraenchymal tracer uptake and adequate drainage. Right kidney small in size with impaired perfusion, imparired parenchymal tracer uptake and adequate drainage t-max left kidney 3. 5 right kidney 4. 00 relative function in percentage left kidney 45 percent right kidney 55 percent gfr left kidney 19. 2 right kidney 23. 4 total grf 42. 6 impression - bilateral small sized non obstructed kidney with impaired parenchymeal function.
Can drinking water with lemon prevent kidney stones? Also, I have been told not to drink city water. What is the best water to drink?
There is a sensation of burning in my penis at the time of urination and after while. It feels a desire to urinate again to stop that sensation. What is the cause for it, and what can I do for relief?
I have kidney stones please give me some suggestions regarding this and it should not be by the surgery.
Is it safe to eat papaya regularly because I read in some news paper that eating regularly papaya cause harmful effect on body and causes different serious problems like kidney stone etc. Pls help me out and if causes any problem then pls suggest me alternative of it because I consume it for constipation. Thanks.
I have weak rectum but no prolapse. I can not sit due to pelvic retul pain. On laying the intestine is strained. On standing I feel that intestine is going down. Can it may be treated by pelvic exercises. If surgery is successful in its treatment.
My urine come smell what is the problem for these I have some pain at backside there is any problem for these also.
Whenever I urinate I feel burning sensation. Urge to urinate increase. Have kidney stone in left kidney. please suggest treatment.
I am a 19 years old male. My concern is that I am having some white liquid during toilet. So please help me.
I'm 60 years old having very good health but I have fissures which at time of slight constipation give pain and some times bleed also. I do take care in taking the type of food which does not cause hard stool. I add roughage/ fiber rich food to my diet. Please suggest what else should I do to get rid of this problem.
Urinary tract infection is a type of infection that occurs in the urinary tract of the body. This disorder tends to occur more in women than men as the length of the urethra is shorter in women, thus increasing chances of this infection. The most common cause of urinary tract infections is the E. Coli bacteria, especially in the lower part of the urinary tract consisting of the urethra and the bladder.
Homeopathy adopts a holistic approach to urinary tract infections, the remedies aim to treat the underlying causes of the infection. The treatments are free from any side effect and have a beneficial impact on your overall wellbeing. Before prescribing a remedy, the practitioner diagnoses by asking about your medical history, work habits and your mental health. Based on a thorough diagnosis, remedies will be prescribed.
Some of these homeopathic remedies to treat UTIs include:
- Apis: Apis is recommended if you have symptoms such as experiencing a burning feeling after urination and less urine. You may have swelling around the eyes and also may not experience much thirst. The condition tends to worsen in hot weather conditions.
- Cantharis: Cantharis is recommended if you experience constant urges to urinate; however, the amount of urine may be very low. Apart from this, you might also experience intense pain while urinating along with traces of blood in the urine. Back pain is another complication that occurs along with the above mentioned symptoms.
- Sarsaparilla: This remedy is recommended when you experience pain in the lower abdomen and the back. Your urine may also contain blood and sediments.
- Benzoic acid: In case your urine has a strong odor, benzoic acid may be the recommended remedy. It is also used to treat pain in the urethra which flares up when you are not urinating.
- Staphysagria: This remedy is used when UTIs develop as a result of any sexual activity. You may experience a constant urge to urinate and feel pressure in the bladder. Prostatic enlargements which cause infections in the urinary tract can also be treated using this remedy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.