Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. A.MuthukumaraswamyYour feedback matters!
I am 27 year old male, having disorder of lower jaw. Planing to dental treatment. Is there any impact on health at this time. Please share details of time taking for treatment, cost of it for type of braces.
My teeth are becoming yellow and my mouth is smelling bad so give me some measure to get rid of this problem?
Actual my teeth is automatically cut upper parts of the teeth, what is the reason please give reason.
We have put together a list of 25 tips for good oral health, to keep you smiling throughout.
We will be sending you one tip a day. Here comes the first one
1. Clean in between your teeth using interdental brushes or floss. This will help to clean a higher portion of tooth and prevent buildup of plaque.
I have tooth sencivity cannot able to drink or eat hot and cold im afraid that this doesn't lead to cavity so I should do suggest me some home remedies.
I have problem in teeth, in teeth small small black patch are there, what can I do for solving in this problem.
Sir I have a problem in my teeth. They became yellow while I brush daily. Please solve my problem immediately.
I am working person. I always feel tired all the time and I yawn too much. I drink plenty of water but did not help and I always have mouth ulcer.
-ignorance is biggest culprit for dental diseases.
Visit your dentist twice in a year.
-brush your teeth twice a day.
-rinse your mouth twice after every meal/drink.
-take advice twice before going to extensive treatment.
I do get mouth ulcer due to that I am not able to eat and my skin is also getting dull. Please help.
When the pulp or soft tissue inside a tooth has been damaged by bacterial infection, a root canal is performed, cleaning the infection and filling in the emptied space.
When performing a root canal, the dentist will remove the nerves and pulp within the tooth, clean the inside of the tooth and seal it.
After this procedure your tooth will not sense anything and should be pain free. However, in some cases you may still experience pain after root canal and there are four main causes of this pain:
- Phantom pain: Phantom pain is rare when it comes to root canal. This occurs when the nerve leading up to the tooth still behaves like it were connected to the tooth despite the nerve within the tooth being completely removed. The peripheral nerves will need to be treated to resolve this issue.In most cases, these events cannot be prevented.
- Swelling of ligament around the tooth: One of the signs that you need a root canal is swelling of the gums. Even after the nerves and pulp within the tooth are removed, the ligaments around the infected tooth may still be swollen. This can take some time before the tissue is normal again. In most cases this is the cause for pain after a root canal procedure.
- Damaged tissue: Part of the root canal procedure is to clean the insides of the tooth. Here the dentist must be very careful to not go beyond the tooth. In some cases the file used to clean the tooth may go beyond the root and damage the tissue there. Another possibility is that the sealant used to fill the tooth may go beyond the root, thus aggravating the tissue. This can take some time to heal and may cause pain.
- Excess filling: After the tooth has been cleaned, the dentist fills the tooth with a sealant. If excessive sealant is filled in the tooth, it may become taller than the surrounding teeth, which puts extra pressure on the tooth and results in soreness and pain. The dentist will have to remove the excess sealant in order to resolve this issue.