Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. A.Murali ArigaYour feedback matters!
I have an eyesight with power -1 to -1.5. I am not using glasses. Is lasik laser eye surgery the best & safe way to improve my eyesight or are there any other alternative/natural ways to have a very clear vision? please help me out with this vision problem as the clear vision is very essential for me as a sportsman.
There's a bump on my left lower eye lid since 3 months, not able to get rid of it, I've been doing hot fomentation since a long time but no use. How to get rid of it?
I have weak eye sight please suggest me what should I do make it correct because I want to join army.
My son is having fever 103.9 and red eyes. He often complains of chill and headaches. Please advice.
How to reduce headache and how to reduce eyes pain? Daily am suffering with this problems what can I do please tell me some caring tips.
My eyesight is getting weaker and weaker and I am not able to see distinct objects clearly I don't wanna have lens But I want it to be fixed with proper diet.
I am 25 years old working women . Daily I use eye kajal and lipstick in cosmetics. So would like to know that will kajal can harm my eyes in future? Also tell me that using cosmetics can really have harmful effects on body?
My sister's eyes are weak. Her power is approx -2.5 , lasik operation is save for her or any other suggestion you can give. Thanks.
I have red dot like spot in the right eye, what can I do? I have also hair fall problem, what can I do?
I am suffering from irritations on my right eyes from few moths. What should I do now? I am 24 years old now.
What's the possibility of weak eyesight if I use my smartphone most of the time I use my phone on regular basis for games and surfing social networking sites that's why I just wanna know and what's the best way to improve my eyesight since my sight are weak Thank you.
My eyes getting red colour some times. When work on laptop in my office. What is solutions for that.
My eyesight is weak but I do and eat everything that doctor said to me but nothing is happening I need a medicine that can repair my eyesight.
I am suffering from night filled in 3 times in a week for 5 year. My mind memorising power feeling lesser as before and also eye resolution lesser. Sir give me proper advice to cure this disease age 22 year.
Hello sir. I have problem in my eye sight. Myopia. My left eye is 6/6. And right eye is 6/9. What should I do for improving my eye sight. Suggest please.
Good eyesight can be an outcome of a diet rich in Omega 3 fatty acids and vitamin C. Including certain foods in your diet can be directly beneficial for your eye health and can improve your vision. Here is a list of 5 foods which will help you combat age-related vision problems and will supplement your overall eye health.
1. Eggs - Eggs are rich in vitamin A and lutein, which help you combat age-related vision problems and night blindness. Eggs are also beneficial for dry eyes and improving your eye health. Egg yolks are considered to be one of the best foods for your eyes and should be included in your regular diet. It also helps prevent age-related macular degeneration (AMD), which is one of the primary causes of blindness in the 60+ age group.
2. Leafy Greens - Leafy green vegetables like spinach and kale are rich in lutein and zeaxanthin which reduce the chance of cataracts. It is best to consume them raw as they have more antioxidants when uncooked. Other green vegetables like broccoli, collard greens, and zucchini are rich in lutein and play an important part in preventing age-related vision problems.
3. Carrots - Carrots improve your overall eye health as it contains vitamin A, the lack of which is one of the leading causes of loss of vision. The orange hue in carrots is due to Beta-carotene which helps the retina function better. Other foods rich in beta carotene are apricots, mangoes, pumpkin and cantaloupe which also contribute to healthy eyes. So make sure you include them in your diet.
4. Almonds - Almonds are rich in vitamin E, which prevents macular degeneration. Include a handful in your daily diet as it not only improves your eyesight but also effectively lowers cholesterol and prevents heart diseases. Nuts like pistachios and walnuts contain omega 3 fatty acids which contribute to the maintenance of your vision.
5. Citrus Fruits and Berries - Citrus fruits like oranges, grapefruits and lemons are rich vitamin C which reduces the risk macular degeneration and cataracts. Blueberries also aid in the protection of the retina from damage caused due to sunlight and oxygen.