Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. A.Murali Ariga
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. A.Murali ArigaYour feedback matters!
Home remedies or any ointment for blackish colour around eyes since many years please suggest any ayurveda or home remedy age of girl is 20 she is studying b com and she is using specs for eye sight.
Myopia is common in children these days. It is a eye refractive error The causes behind is the use of smart phone, computer, TV, more reading in electric light ,eating more Junk and spicy food and not doing eye exercise. Modern eye specialist suggests spectacles. Ayurveda treatments of Myopia depends upon special Ayurveda eye treatments like Netra Tarpanam, Nasyam, Basti etc. and special diet plan. By applying Ayurveda treatment protocol eye side will improve, we can delay bad effects on Retina , Prevents Increasing number of glasses and in some cases number of glass decreases.
Hello doctor. Actually I have puffy eyes. And I don't like them. When I wakes up in the morning .my eyes are puffed .till evening. please give some advice. To get rid of them.
I am 54 year old male. My eyes are watery always. I am in bangalore and I tried several eye drops. I know this is due to some type of allergy. Can you suggest a solution ?
I have red eyes for over 20 days my eyes are got injured during an accident something big fall from 3rd 4 and my eyes so it is very red release at this time please describe any good medication.
My mother having one eye flickering problem past 3 month she is a diabetic! doctors said we should consult neurologist what should we do please help!
Hi doctor because of eye sight whether the blood pressure gets increased. With headache on the back head.
While it's assumed that numerous eye injuries are inflicted at work, just about the same number of them may happen while at home. Luckily, most eye wounds are preventable. Find ways to prevent eye injuries, as the eyes are very sensitive and delicate.
Here is a list of some of the most common eye injuries and tips on how to prevent them:
- A lot of eye injuries happen from dust particles entering the eyes, causing itching and burning sensation. Protective glasses should be worn when doing any kind of activity in a dusty area with flying particles.
- Pencils, scissors, forks, knives and all similar sharp objects can cause a serious eye injury. Day to day household items like bungee cords, wire coat hangers, rubber bands and fishhooks are capable of causing eye injuries. You must always remain aware and super conscious while using such objects.
- While performing activities such as dusting, sweeping or lawn mowing, make sure to protect your eyes well as dust is involved.
- Children are very curious by nature. Thus, all hazardous stuff like fertilizers, acids should be kept away from their reach. These contain harmful chemicals, which may inflict fatal damage to the eyes.
- Cooking powder and spices like chili powder can cause injury to the eye. Always wash your hands after using these items, so that you don't harm the eyes if you by chance rub them with your hands.
- Precautions should be taken while dealing with heat or boiling water or oil. They may spill and cause damage to the eyes.
- Secure floor coverings and railings. On the off chance that a kid or elderly man lives in your home, use a safety gate at the top and base of stairs, and consider covering sharp furniture edges and corners with a padding material.
- While travelling in a car, abrupt jerking or breaks may cause the head to bump and cause injury to the eye. Always put on your seat belt and do not allow children to sit in the front of a car.
- Many modern toys, which are very attractive have got sharp edges because of their fancy design. Abstain children from playing with these kinds of toys.
- Laser pointers, a common fun gadget for children is very harmful and causes permanent damage to the retina. Stay away from laser pointers.
- Wear eye gear to protect your eyes during sports activities. Also wear goggles during swimming as chlorine in swimming pool water damages the eyes.
Eye injuries may happen out of nowhere. You must always remain alert to avoid eye injuries.