Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. A MuraleedharanYour feedback matters!
Sometimes I feel warm near my neck region. Its remain for few minutes. Is this acidity or something else?
In my hair there is a lot of dandruff in it. I used many shampoo like head and shoulder but it doesn't gone. Please can you suggest me about this problem.
She has many health problems, as diabetes, thyroid, blood pressure, migraine, acidity, high uric acid, high cholesterol, pain in legs and back, and from some previous years she has been also struggling from cough problem too, she will not be able to take cold and hot both due to some reasons, if she takes curd, sauces, juices, lemon, without sugar than she started to struggle with her cough problems, if she takes hot temperature items more like ginger, cloves, fenugreek, den she starts to struggle wid acid problems too much, if she takes pulses den uric acid, I dnt know how I will help my mother. From sime days she is getting scared of heart or asthma problem due to dus cough problem. Please suggest what to do to improve her health.
I am 45 year old I have legs pain and nerve pain which is below elbow. How should I come out from this doctor ?
Sir he is suffering from rheumatic pain also pain in his legs what can I do for him sir please help.
Sir, I have little back pain since 3 months, I have tried some pain killers but did not get permanent solution. Please guide me what to do.
I am over 50 male, in my right leg at the top of Ankle the skin has dotted black spots and in some parts of ankle it covers the ankle, it is not harmful or gives pain but it look odd and dirty, on my left lg ankle it is not so black spotted. I have no B>P or Sugar or any heart disease. I want to get rid of this black spotted right ankle, kindly give some lotion or pills to get rid of this black spot spread on my right ankle.
I am 18 year old female and have pain in hand for last 2 years. Recently l consult a doctor and he found that I am effected with CTS (carpal tunnel syndrome) and gave me medicine methycobal500 mcg and lyser forte saying that surgery is not necessary. Now I am taking the medicine about 7 months but haven't got any relief. What should I do now?
Osteoporosis is a commonly experienced condition where the bones tend to get thin and become hollow over time. This is a condition that is experienced mostly by people who are over the age of 50 years, and even more commonly by women who have been through menopause. Other risk factors include smoking as well as medication which can lead to such degenerative diseases as a side effect.
Let us find out about living with osteoporosis and the many myths and facts surrounding the same:
- A Natural Part of Aging: This is a fact. While not everyone who ages will wind up with this condition, it is commonly experienced by patients who are growing old. One can resort to taking calcium supplements as well as plenty of Vitamin D in order to prevent the risk of fractures that are a common occurrence in such a condition where the bones become too hollow. Also, mild and moderate exercise will help the condition.
- Only Female Patients: This is a myth. While it is true that women form a major risk group when it comes to this condition, there are many men who also suffer from it. It has been demonstrated by various medical studies that one in every five men in the USA alone are prone to this condition. Furthermore, due to exercise, sports and other heavy manual work, young men are more likely to end up with a fractured bone than an aging woman.
- Worry only when you are Old: This is also a myth. One must remember that the major bone mass forms by the time a person hits the age of 18 to 20 years. This is the time when nutrition, exercise and lifestyles must be structured in a way that such troubles like osteoporosis will not follow you into the later years when your bones begin to age. Ample and strong bone mass nourished by proper habits, will help in preventing such conditions to a large extent.
- Fractures only happen if you Fall: This is another myth. It is important to keep in mind that living with a condition like osteoporosis means that you have to be vigilant at all times in your daily routine and other activities. Strain on the bones can also lead to fractures, and one does not necessarily have to fall down to get one. Leaning over too much can also lead to a fracture!
- You can feel the Degeneration: It is another myth that you can actually feel your bones getting weaker. Usually, there are no symptoms of this condition until it has progressed to a particularly painful stage in your life. The best way to find out if you are suffering from osteoporosis is by taking a bone density test.