Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. A.K.SreedharanYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am suffering from pain in my lower abdomen, around the uterus area, I am 33 years old and since the last two months I am having irregular periods. Kindly advise.
How to use Viagra? Means at what frequency it can be used? What are the ways to increase erectile time?
My brother is 28 years old he had an accident and had head injury in right side doctor operated him and he got recovered after some days he had meningitis infection and doctors did again a surgery but after that he did not recover and still not alert just conscious only and completely bedridden. Pls help and suggest it's been 3 months now.
My brother had chicken pox. Its been a day and I have observed first pimple of it. it is accompanied by rash and tiredness, running nose. I already had chicken pox when I was small. Please I do not want to go through all that 2 week procedure as boss will not be happy. I may loss my job. Please tell me way to get rid of them or to stop multiply them as much as possible.
Does. Masturbation make our muscles smaller or weak. Cause I'm doing my hard core workout and going to participate in bodybuilding competition so I can't control my hands so can you say does it make my muscles smaller and weaken..
I have gas problem. Its started from past 10-12 years. Some time its painful. I m 28 years old am thin and my weight is 50 kg. That's why I couldn't gain my weight because many times I can't eat my dinner. What can I do.
I am 42 years, getting pain at the bottom of the foot (toe) when get up in morning, please advise whats a remedy form your side, thanks.
I have chest pain from last 4 years&also I have bp problem. Sometimes when wake up after sleep I found my chest pounding with pain like somebody has punched me in the chest. Please help.
Hi, I m 25 yrs old girl, I have loss my sense of smell from past 10 years and having sneezing problem continuously 7 to 10 times during waking up and after taking bath and at evening time, continuously water following from nose & eyes also nose block at sneezing time, please advise me how I can get sense of smell with also well!
I am 23 years old. I have the habit of Masturbation from 3 years. My g.father started first to do Masturbate my penis. From there on wards I had an habit of Masturbation. Now I do less doing Masturbation. Once for two days I am doing Masturbation. I am unmarried. While I am doing Masturbation sperm is releasing out with in one minute. After releasing of sperm my penis is bending down and becoming very weak. I do Masturbation very fastly. Can you please help me.
I am 30. Male and having slowly chest paint since 10 days. And feeling my fingers feel less. What should I do.
As indicated by Ayurveda, good digestion, solid “agni” (the metabolic flame), quality functioning of the liver and an adjusted endocrine framework result in strong immunity. Immunity of the human body is said to be associated to an entity called “ojas” which is believed to be the subtle and positive essence of “kapha” an aspect which provides the body with vigour, strength, immunity and vitality. The general notion is that stronger the Agni, healthier the “ojas”, although other factors play a major role too. Therefore, it becomes important to protect your “ojas”. Protection of 'ojas' is possible when you are able to live in the present with pure and complete awareness. A number of ways to promote “ojas” and thereby, develop your immunity are listed below:
- Diet: Agni is bolstered by a dietary routine that minimizes refined sugars, stimulants and processed foods. The focus must be shifted to consumption of whole and healthy foods while maintaining a proper schedule. Inclusion of garlic, ginger, black pepper, long pepper, cinnamon, asafoetida in the diet is advised as it destroys poisons and bad bacteria, kindles Agni, promotes normal body temperature maintenance and eliminates the extra kapha.
- Get adequate sleep: It is proven that sleep deprivation in humans can cause a total loss of the immune functions of the body. Thus, it becomes mandatory to adopt a balanced sleeping schedule where the minimum duration to be regularly maintained is 8 hours.
- Exercise: Appropriate exercise discharges collected strain, moves stagnant emotional and mental energy, enhances circulation, encourages proper elimination, improves digestion, supports sound sleep and promotes relaxation in the body. All these contribute to a healthy maintenance of the immune system. Adversely, improper exercise can prove to be damaging.
- Meditation and yoga: The different types of Ayurvedic practices, each having a different set of benefits, are advised to be adapted so that you can sustain immunity. Some of these practices include yoga, pranayama, meditation, etc.
- Herbal support: Different types of herbs in the Ayurvedic tradition, each having an affinity for a certain type of tissue, are capable of supporting the immune system. The advisable herbal supports include chyavanprash, turmeric, ginger, Tulsi, Shatavatri, Ashwagandha, turmeric, tulsi, trifla, giloy, Bronchial Support Herbal Syrup, Immune Support tablets, etc.
- Regular detoxification: Regular detoxification (by Panchkarma procedures) of body as advised in Ayurveda , keeps basic body doshas ( Vats, pitta, kapha) in balance.
- Rejuvenation therapy- After detoxification certain ayurvedic drugs, herbs are given for a long duration for rejuvenation, longevity of life, immunity boosting. It also prevents and cure diseases.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized ayurveda and ask a free question.