Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. A.BalakrishananYour feedback matters!
Sir I hv fever in 3, 4 years wht is reason my fever. All hospital check up my fever bt dosent any clear reason please define me. N my urine is burning n painful.
Dear sir, I always feel like urinating. I go for urination 10 to 12 times daily. I think it's not clear and if I drink water I feel more urinating, my latrine is also not clear every time what should I do its happening from last 3, 4 years I consult with many doctors and gone for sugar test several times and the report is normal so pls help and other problem is when I go for sex I ejaculate very early, I think it is because of always feeling urinating what should I do. Pls give some remedies.
My brother has kidney stones nearly 8 mm. He is on treatment but not on benefit what to take please tell me.
I am 29 years old male having multiple gall bladder stones 4mm, no symptoms identified so far except slight yellow coloration of eyes. Stones identified during routine medical checkup, and not due to any symptoms. Please suggest me any treatment other than gallbladder removal.
Sir now my age is 29 yrs. But until now when I sleep my bed then I urine my bed. So pls give me best treatment by you. Thanks.
Recently I took ultrasound diagnosis and found out that I'm having stones in both kidneys - two in it's kidney of around 4 mm. There is another one of 7.8 mm in the bladder. Please advise me on the do's and don'ts. Are these stones large enough for complications? I'm a bit scared. Help please.
Sir/Madam, I am often getting back pain (only in the early morning). After finishing morning activities, pain will go away. Secondly, I got bubbles and rashes on my skin. First instance bubbles will arise and immediately after bubbles will go away (till I use steroids) and rashes will come. This system is repeating. Are these symptoms of kidney failure. My father died because of renal failure 4 years back, at his age 54.
I had abs-suss near anus and was operated with my pregnancy. There was lot of puss formed and that was removed surgically there is 1 inch deep wound which was not stitched, the treating doctor said that they can not put stitches at that area citing various reasons, the treating doctor mentioned it would take about 1 month to heal that wound and i should wash that area twice a day with luke warm water mixed with dettol. I want to know if the procedure done by the doctor is okay and the wound would heal it self of should i take additional precautions.
I have been suffering from stones in kidney for six months please suggest me a good treatment sir please.
Hi doc, I have been diagnosed by 2 kidney stone left side one is 3.5 mm &5 mm. I hv severe pain in night while sleeping suddenly or while commuting to my offc through cab. How can I get relief from the pain. I hv started homeopathic medicine but when the pain start these medicines also do not help. please advice.
In my kidney I have stones from six months. Size is 5.8 maximum. I ask just if am I doing abs exercises and running then. Is there any chance of infection in my stomach or kidney.
My mother is suffering from burning in urination. Continuously going for toilet. Local doctor had given so many medicines from her clinic. We lives in kotdwar, uttarakhand. Where doctor facility are very bad. Kindly give some suggestion. Let me know some best doctors in dehradun which are affordable from middle class family.
Kidney failure and other kidney problems are the leading causes of death nowadays. Common problems that lead to kidney failure include chronic blood pressure and chronic uncontrolled diabetes. However, there are a number of ayurvedic medications which help solve kidney failure and other kidney problems including;
- Punarnava: Punarnava is commonly called hogweed as well but the medical name for it is boerhavia diffusa. It is extremely helpful in preventing micturition, a disorder which is characterized by unexplained fainting after urinating. However, that is not the only symptoms hogweed helps with as it also removes excess water from the body due to kidney failure.
- Varun: Varun is commonly known as caper and is medically known as crataeva nurvala. The diseases which varun is best at dealing with are urinary tract infections and renal stones. Varun also helps in stopping the swelling and extra fluid accumulation after kidney failure.
- Gokshura: Gokshura is known as tribulus terrestris and is an herbal tonic for the genito-urinary system. Gokshura is one of the best ways to avoid dialysis. This is because it stops infections from occurring and also clears obstructions in the urinary tract. It is also very good at regenerating the kidney cells.
- Raktachandan: Rakt chandan is known as p. Santalinus or red sandalwood and is another excellent remedy for kidney problems. It acts as both a diuretic and an anti-infectant.
- Palaash: Palaash, medically, is known as butea monosperma. It is a type of urinary alkalizer and it also stops micturition. A urinary alkalizer is a medication which allows the urine to pass more easily. This is yet another great remedy for kidney failure.
- Kaasni: Kaasni is commonly known as chicory but its medical name is cichorium intybus. Kaasni gives strength to the kidneys and is also a very good alkalizer. However, its most valuable property is the fact that it helps in nephritis and nephrotic syndrome (disorder of the kidneys characterized by protein loss).
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are rare in adult males younger than 50 years but increase in incidence thereafter. Causes of adult male UTIs include prostatitis, epididymitis, orchitis, pyelonephritis, cystitis, urethritis, and urinary catheters. Owing to the normal male urinary tract’s many natural defenses to infection, many experts consider UTIs in males, by definition, to be complicated (ie, more likely to be associated with anatomic abnormalities, requiring surgical intervention to prevent sequelae).
Signs and symptoms:
Dysuria is the most frequent chief complaint in men with UTI. The combination of dysuria, urinary frequency, and urinary urgency is about 75% predictive for UTI, whereas the acute onset of hesitancy, urinary dribbling, and slow stream is only about 33% predictive for UTI.
Relevant clinical history includes the following:
Nocturia, gross hematuria, any changes in the color and/or consistency of the urine
Urinary tract abnormalities: Personally and within the family
Comorbid conditions (eg, diabetes )
Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) status
Immunosuppressive treatments for other conditions (eg, prednisone)
Any previous surgeries or instrumentation involving the urinary tract.