Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. A.B.SridharYour feedback matters!
My periods have got delayed by three days. I too feel very tired suddenly I'm facing back pain, constipation, gas and also problem in sleeping. Is it possible that I would be pregnant. If so when shall I could do home pregnancy test. Someone please suggest me.
Sir in my back at right side bone was slightly bended and I need clarity that it comes to again back to initial position and please provide me the precautions need to be taken to solve the problem.
I am 25 years old male from last 5 months in suffering from joints pain. My ankle and wrist bones are sounding like kat kat. Some doctor says it's arthritis but in this age is it possible. Kindly tell me the correct disease and treatment.
I am 25 yrs old. I have a pian in backbone toe which is last end of backbone. When I sleep on bed then after sometimes pain is started.
I am suffering from back pain last five-year's I have taken homeopathy medicine for 8 months but not cure.
Recently I have no sensation of touch. Like if anyone touch me also I can't recognise properly. And also if phone is in vibrate mode also I can't feel that sensation.
Sir I have problem in my backbone. Soo what can I do? That I can recover this problem fastly. And what are the precautions.
Stress fractures are small cracks that may appear in a bone. It occurs due to repetitive application of force in the same area. It is very common among various sports such as running, tennis and football. It may also occur due to osteoporosis as this disorder weakens the bones and allows stress fractures to occur easily.
The majority of stress fractures occur due to overuse of a specific muscle. The bones and the muscles used in a specific movement do not get time to recover, thus leading to stress fracture.
Causes: The major cause of stress fracture is change in physical activity, such as a sudden increase in exercise. The other factors that may lead to stress fracture are -
- Poor conditioning: If you are starting an exercise regimen without proper preparation, then it may cause stress on the muscles. It is important that you condition your body before doing any intense activity to prevent injuries.
- Bone insufficiency: Various disorders such as osteoporosis reduces bone strength and increases the likelihood of a stress fracture. If you have low bone density then you are at a higher risk of having stress fractures.
- Change in surface: Change in surface like shifting from running on grass to road tends to cause more stress on the legs, thus increasing the likelihood of a fracture.
- Improper form: Performing any exercise with improper form may lead to a number of injuries. It is recommended to learn the correct technique before exercising, so you may use a spotter or a trainer to guide you.
The symptoms of a stress fracture are:
- Pain: You may experience dull to severe pain if you have stress fractures. The severity of pain will depend on the severity of the fracture.
- Swelling: Pain may be accompanied by swelling on the sides and the top of the foot.
- Tenderness: Stress fractures may cause tenderness in the muscles around the affected area.