Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. A.AmeerjahanYour feedback matters!
Hi Me and my Gf had protected sex before 15 days there was a white discharged on condom. I checked whether its break but it was not break and now after 15 days she had white discharge on her undies? Is she pregnant what should we do or natural foods to postpone pregnancy?
Hi I am 49 years old and my cock not getting hard while intercourse and also early discharge too I am having hard drinks too once a day but not much a single pek and I am dust allergy as well as prawns too taking certain once in 2 days I am taking confido twice a day one tablet and ashwagandha 2 tablets twice a day and goruksh tablet 2 twice a day since last 2 months but no improvement kindly guide new medicine which can make hard at least for few min for intercourse.
It's related to private organ. I feel shy to consult doctor directly. Wanted to know how can I increase the size of penis? Is there any tablets for that?
Is possible our penis size increase? Also increase sex time. I do hand blow many year. Now, when I do sex. Time is decrease. What should I do?
Dr. Mera sperm count 28mill/ml hai. Kya 28 ml sperm count baby plane ke liye thik hai ya kamm count hai. Ek Dr. Ne sperm check Kara tha toh report aane par 28mill/ml aaya tha OR Dr. Ne bola ki sperm count kamm h or usne mujhe dawayi bhi di hai. Subha Saam ki.
My blood test result are for 25-OH vitamin D is 8.76 ng/ml and for testosterone result is 225 ng/ml. What medicines I should take for the above .
My wife is 22 weeks pregnant with TWINS. Medically everything is fine. My doubt is that one of doctors opinion is that you should not have sex because twin pregnancy is a risky pregnancy. Now I am confused, whether to have sex or not?
I got very light period for 2-3 days. After that continuously facing yellow discharge. It happened with me (light period) once but got proper period by sysron NCR tablet. Now its happening again. Is it my period (light period) or I should wait for proper period? Its been 10 days passed from my period date . I have faced this issue in April too. I have negative pregnancy test. What can cause all this?
For a healthy relation it is important that we learn to communicate our feelings with our partners. Foreplay not only plays an essential role in sexual arousal prior to the act of sexual intercourse, but it also has a number of health benefits for both men and women, which are both physical and emotional in nature. It also works towards increasing intimacy between couples and often leads to a higher level of sexual satisfaction, again for both sexes.
Here are some foreplay moves you can use to make your time in the bedroom more satisfactory:
- Engage in conversation: Communicating with your partner is often a great way to get things started. Talking dirty not only increases intimacy between the couple, but also makes it more fun for both, thus reducing stress level, it often reduces the performance anxiety disorder, especially in men.
- Take it slow: Taking your time during foreplay, with prolonged periods of kissing and sexual stimulation, can exponentially increase levels of arousal for both sexes, and thus add to the chances of reaching orgasm in the ensuing act of intercourse. Many women have also reported that climaxing during foreplay itself increases the probability of achieving multiple orgasms, due to release of a high number of endorphins, thus inducing feelings of euphoria.
- Try to provide equal attention to all erogenous zones: Spending time in stimulation of each and every erogenous zone of the body such as the neck, breasts and clitoris (for women), penis and scrotum (for men), etc., can often prove to be very useful in sexually arousing your partner and increasing chances of achieving an orgasm.
- Erotic massages work great: Deep and sensuous massages, especially of erogenous zones, coupled with small breaks to kiss your partner can lead to high levels of arousal due to the friction between your hands and their skin, which aids the release of several arousal hormones, and works great to maximize pleasure.
- Engage in oral sex: Though many may be averse to the idea of engaging in oral sex, it has been found that it has a number of health benefits. It not only acts as a stress buster but also helps regulate blood pressure levels, increases chances of conception, relieves pain, and even reduces chances of prostate cancer in men.
Related Tip: "3 Yogic Positions For A Better Sex Life"
My PSA is 3.8 which is in normal limits but ultrasound shows enlargement of prostrate.I am interested in homeopathic treatment if any if required. My age is 75 pl give detailed comment wtth medicine if any.Thanks
I masturbate daily twice. I think it is causing me back pain, joints at the edge of abdominal. Will it be harmful. Or it is bcoz of something else?
Hello doctor I'm suffering from erection problem I have a problem to get and to maintain an erection while performing sex with my partner.
Respected sir, am 45 years old male, am having sexual problem like erection time is very less, like in 5 to 10 mints will reach the climax, any suggestions for this,
Reasons: Why Your Man is Weak in Bed
A lot of women have issues in their marriages because the sex department has gone down the drain and this has led to many women being sexually frustrated.
Sex is an important part of a couple’s life, and when it goes wrong, it could gradually affect other parts of the relationship.
These are some possible reasons why your man is weak in bed.
When stressed, the body releases adrenaline and cortisol which can result in a low sex drive. In response to stress, the arteries can also restrict blood flow, which can lead to erectile dysfunction.
2. LACK OF SLEEP
Sleep is highly important, and is especially good for a man’s sex life. A good sleep would lead to a healthy body and mind; sleep provides the opportunity to refresh your body system. A lack of sleep can trigger an elevated cortisol levels, which would lead to poor sex drive.
3. ALCOHOL USE AND DRUG ABUSE
Excessive alcohol intake can also impair a man’s sexual drive. Too much alcohol intake can impair his nervous system, leading to fatigue, which would make it more difficult for him to maintain an erection during sex.
Marijuana and other drugs can also affect a man’s sex drive; they can suppress the pituitary gland which regulates the production of testosterone.
4. LOW SELF-ESTEEM
When a man isn’t feeling confident or capable, this can affect his performance. When a man doesn’t feel good about his body, his organ or himself, he would definitely have a poor time in bed.
5. ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
Erectile dysfunction is another huge factor for poor performance in men. It is the inability to get or keep an erection firm enough to have sexual intercourse.
Having erection trouble occasionally isn’t necessarily a cause for concern, but when it keeps coming then it could be a sign of an underlying health condition that needs treatment.
There is a definite link between libido and depression. When a man is feeling depressed, he would definitely find it difficult to get excited for sex; it would be almost impossible to get him aroused.
Do you think your man is weak in bed? These might just be some of the possible reasons why.