I have heavy scratching on legs sugar remains around 150 fasting have nose polyps and use natural bath soaps. This problen since around 1 month, what medicine can you prescribe.
I have lower respiratory track infection with type 2 respiratory failure, I got admitted in hospital. Now what is type 2? My carbon retention goes upto 89, after incubation now it is 50 with phb 7.41. No diabetes or other problem. TYPE 2 MEANING AND ADVICE ME TO FIGHT WITH COPD.
How to improve healthy sufficient energetically body by filtering the treatment by providing diabetes?
It is necessary to take medicine of diabetes necessary to take medicine of diabetes with insulin's or insulin is sufficient.
Diabetes has always been a mysterious home to many diseases. It reduces quality of erection. However, there are ways you can enhance your love life, by involving some strategies, such as:
- Approach sex like exercise: This helps prevent dreaded blood sugar lows.If you use insulin, check your blood sugar before sex and have a snack if it's low.
- Just go with it: Planning can be helpful, but don't sweat it if sex just happens.There's no reason not to grab the opportunity if it pops up just because you haven't followed your diabetes exercise routine.
- Use a lubricant: If you are a woman with vaginal dryness, a vaginal lubricant can make sex feel better. Ask your doctor about using one regularly, not just during sex.
- Prepare a sex arsenal kit: Keep anything you might need for optimal sex next to the bed.If you're a woman, you may want to have a lubricant in your kit. Feel free to include massage oils.
- Get a room: Treat yourself and your partner to a night at a local hotel.It's a great libido enhancer.Plan it days in advance.It's planning, but it's planning something fun.
- Get in some practice: If you are a man who uses a device like a vacuum pump or constriction band to help with erectile dysfunction, take time to learn how to use it right.
- Creativity is sexy: If you have trouble getting aroused, stretch beyond your go-to bedroom moves. Try out new positions. Explore different ways to climax. Most women don't climax from intercourse alone, anyway. Some men can have an orgasm from prostate stimulation.
- Limit alcohol: A little alcohol may boost your desire, but drinking can also make your blood sugar level drop quickly. If you drink alcohol, you might sip some champagne during intimacy.
- Get help for emotional issues: Depression, anxiety, poor self-image, and other emotional concerns can hurt your sex life. And if you have a partner, sex troubles can put stress on your relationship.
- Relax: How you feel about your diabetes can set the stage for sex. With diabetes, you have to expect the unexpected.
You can think of a formula in your mind for better,increased, steamier sex life.
My mom has diabetes from last 2 years. She daily takes medicine named as glycomet gp2 for diabetes. 2 days ago when her blood test is taken, her blood glucose level shown as 340 So my question. Is whether 340 diabetes can be controlled be tablet or is there any need to take insulin injection.
I am suffering frm diabetes for 18 years.i am 48 years. i am taking gluco red forte twice a day. I am suffering from increased heartbeat suddenly or when i do some heavy work... is it normal??
Sir, my dad is facing high blood pressure, diabetes and paralysis (faced in 2014, about 70-75% recovered) For diabetes having around 200 after fasting, using Glyciphage G2 tablet twice daily before breakfast and dinner For paralysis, ceruvin af 75*150 after lunch For blood pressure having around 140-80, using Cinod T twice daily after breakfast and dinner (half tablet) Is this proper treatment? Age: 55 yrs Height: 5.5" Weight: 84 kgs 75*150 after lunch For blood pressure having around 140-80, using Cinod T twice daily after breakfast and dinner (half tablet) Is this proper treatment? Age: 55 yrs Height: 5.5" Weight: 84 kgs.
My sister 19 years old last three months se sugar ho gyi hai kya sugar abh uske sahi ho skti hai please help.
Hi I decreased my intake of sugar and salt, due to that fact I feel dizzy sometimes why this happens is it lower the blood pressure or something else?
My wife is 5 weeks pregnant and just found out he has thyroid levels more than 100 TSH. She took her first 100 mg Thyronorm medication starting today with empty stomach. Will there be a problem for the baby. We took an appointment. She took her first 100 mg Thyronorm medication starting today with empty stomach. Will there be a problem for the baby. We took an apppointment with Endocrinologist today evening. Will there be any complications with baby's physical or mental growth. Can thyroid values be sustained to normal by regular medication and can we expect a healthy baby? Please guide us. Regards.
Hi my daughters age blood sugar is 103. What does this mean and is she pre-diabetes? She is 5.6 years old.
I am 47 years old lady n having diabetic since 16 years n now using mixed 50/50 insulin 20 units n glycomet 500 mg daily morning n night. My blood sugar levels are not at all in control. Fbs 189. I have seen many doctors but. What should I do. Pl suggest.
I have hypothyroid ,TSH level 8. I feel dizzy ,lazy. This problem also cause weight gain. If I have got any other illness whose symptom is weight loss .Will it go unnoticed due to my thyroid problem?
My father suffering from diabetes since last 8 years. His sugar level is 230I want to know from your side that which tests should I carry out other than Blood sugar level. And how frequently should these tests should be carried? What precautions should I take for him he is 65 years now. Please help.
Sugar problem and blood pressure also low in body and eye lenc are low so I have more problems please solve my problem and I want to live happily.
On a packaged food it is printed as" Nutritional values per 100Gr" what are the contents to be verified on packaged food before eating by a sugar patient? How to judge it is to eat or not by sugar patient.
The thyroid gland within the body plays an important role in regulating your metabolism among many other functions. This is a butterfly-shaped gland located in your neck and plays an important role within your body. However, a common condition that may afflict it is hypothyroidism or an underactive thyroid gland. It is even more of a problem if you are pregnant as it may affect your baby’s development in the womb. It has also been noticed that pregnancy in itself may cause hypothyroidism.
Symptoms of Hypothyroidism-
Pregnant women may also exhibit symptoms common to other patients who are suffering from hypothyroidism. These may include:
Fatigue along with lethargy.
Mild to significant weight gain.
Feeling cold with severe chills
The thyroid gland produces the T4 hormone responsible for regulating many mechanisms within the body such as metabolism. With hypothyroidism, the production of this hormone decreases or stops altogether. This is important as disruption in the production of the hormone may disrupt the normal development of your baby.
Effects of Hypothyroidism on your baby-
Hypothyroidism during pregnancy can affect your child’s developmental abilities. Many studies in this field have shown that such children tend to have learning difficulties and may even display lower IQ scores during tests. It was noticed that sometimes, hypothyroidism during pregnancy wasn’t diagnosed correctly as the pregnant mother did not show much apparent symptoms. This is also a major issue in the early diagnosis of the problem. Hence, it is absolutely imperative to test for thyroid problems early during pregnancy.
Prevention is the Best Cure-
It is thus very important that mothers be screened properly for thyroid issues even before they are pregnant and while they are pregnant. Some of the medically recommended steps that should be taken are –
Screening before pregnancy as this can help to devise a solution for this condition.
Women with goiter or enlarged thyroid should most certainly be screened.
Women with a family history of hypothyroidism should be screened.
Treatments for Hypothyroidism During Pregnancy-
The doctors may suggest thyroid hormone replacement therapy wherein artificial T4 hormone is introduced into the body. This helps to maintain a constant rate of the thyroid hormone within the body. This can be done even before pregnancy as the developing fetus is completely dependent on the mother for its thyroid hormone until at least 12 weeks when the baby’s body can start producing it on its own. Also, the levels of this hormone should be regularly checked within the body through the TSH or the thyroid stimulating hormone tests to ensure that the levels are at a safe minimum.