Submit a review for SBS HospitalYour feedback matters!
Sir I feel pain in my lower part of abdomen in right side. Sometimes pain in pelvic and thigh then semen erection happens during morning stool.
I am unmarried I felt pain in stooling again in second time .is it have any possibility because of medicines etosys, omezd,gynedol, overall.is there any treatment of gastritis.
My problem is excessive wind formation in stomach and urge to shit many times. I have been taking self medication, like entire quenol, nizonide O,
I am having acidity problem from last one month. Earlier I thought it is due to improper diet but from last week I am following proper diet n on time. Avoiding rice n potato too. Bt still m facing the problem. Plzz suggest me something.
I got heaviness, tightness, tension, pressure, discomfort in my below neck or upper chest, when I eat or drink something.
Dear sir, I am 21 years old, from past two years the blood comes from anus without pain and it's not pure blood it contain some matter like fiber, the blood clot surrounding this matter and comes out, the blood comes some times before the stool and some times during the stool, when I ate indigestible food then it starts and continue 2 to 3 days, some times blood comes automatically after eating the lite food too, please suggest for further?
I am always feeling lower abdomen pain and diarrhea type loose motion at 7 am to 10 am. Some fingers are also paining. All my tests and ct scans are ok. This week I am continuously releasing bad flatulence. Medicine taken domperidone and pantoprazole and ofloxacin. But not healing properly.
I have gastric problem since 5 years. And im having heart burn so please suggest any treatment and food habits for natural cure.
Dear Sir, I also feel so. Kindly suggest ways to improve digestion/gastric disorder though this is not regular phenomenon.
Hello. Mujhe acidity ki bahut jayada problem hai. Morning ke waqt mujhe ubaak aati hai. Khana khane ka bilkul mann nhi karta. Blood test main MCV 81 (83-101) hai. Liver function test theek hai. Maine bhaut sare doctors change karliye but koi fark nhi hai. Please help,
I'm suffering from 3 years, ibs, stomach sound or gargling, always dyspepsia. Constipation, heart palpitations. Higher gas. .I worry. .For it. .I don't know what are coming of my life.
Hello sir, My wife have chronic dysentery diseases . Please inform us what type of date should be taken in day and night.
I am 53 years old. For the last 20 years or so I have been suffering from dysentery. Usually I take allopathic medicines prescribed by the doctor. So long as the course continues, dysentery is under control but stopping of medicines cause recurrence of the problem. I have to go the latrine for 3 to 4 times, sometimes even more. Besides taking aqua guard filtered water, I eat home-made foods without spice and oil. What should I do to get rid of the dysentery problem.
I have been having a sudden swelling in my abdomen. But I haven't had an intercourse, do I have to be worried of becoming pregnant?
A stressful event like speaking in public, going to a job interview can give you butterflies in your stomach that may literally make you want to run to the bathroom. Stress affects every aspect of our lives including digestion. This includes indigestion, heartburn and irritable bowel syndrome. When put in a stressful situation, the body releases hormones known as corticotropin-releasing hormone or CRH. This, in turn, signals the adrenal gland to pump out adrenaline and steroids that help with the body's flight or fight response. Here are a few ways stress affects the gastrointestinal system.Here are a few ways stress affects the gastrointestinal system.
- Stress kills appetite: Stress eating is a real problem that results from the contradictory reactions of hormones. The hormones released by stress kill a person's appetite, but at the same time, the steroids released by these hormones make the person crave unhealthy foods like ice-cream, chocolate or potato chips. These foods aren't easy to digest and can cause indigestion, gas buildup and heart burn.
- Stress leads to ulcers: Ulcers are caused by bacteria, but stress strengthens the infection and disturbs the balance of hydrochloric acid and protective secretions in the stomach. This increases the risk of ulcer formation in the stomach. Once the ulcers are present in the stomach, stress can worsen the symptoms.
- Stress alters the gastrointestinal pathophysiology: Stress can cause changes in gastrointestinal secretions and reduce the amount of oxygen available to the digestive system. It also impairs gastroduodenal motility and amount of enzymes being secreted by the pancreas. Additionally, it interferes with the passage of food through the intestinal tract and alters colonic motility. Stress also affects the absorption of nutrients from the stomach and increases the blood flow to the digestive system by four times the normal amount thus decreasing metabolism rates.
- Stress affects irritable bowel syndrome: Stress in itself does not cause irritable bowel syndrome but can worsen the situation. This is because stress can make the colon contract and cause abdominal pain. These contractions are usually uncoordinated and can lead to constipation. It also makes the body more sensitive to pain thus increasing discomfort.
- Stress lowers immunity: A large part of the immune system is housed in the gut. Stress reduces the secretion of enzymes in the gut and leaves the digestive system vulnerable to bacterial infections. By weakening the immune system in the gut, stress also increases the risk of suffering from infections in other parts of the body.