Doctor in Santhosh Srinivasan rehabilitation academy
Speech Therapy Treatment
Sensory Integration Therapy
Occupational Therapy Treatment
Control Program Occupational Health - Pcmso
Minor Ot Service Procedures
Submit a review for Santhosh Srinivasan rehabilitation academyYour feedback matters!
I am 20, female, I was a taekwondo player and footballer but I stopped playing since june 2017 my hip hurts me since 2015 and every year it comes bad, I made MRI of the hips & pelvic bones with direct Mr. arthroghraphy for right hip last year and the impression was: Mr. data suggesting mild form of right pincer type of femoroactabular impingement fo further correlations, and I do not understand any medical expression, now it hurts me very much, can you please tell me if it needs surgery?
Few days ago I have got lump in groin & pain in testicles. As per doctors instruction I went through the sonography of stomach groin area and testicles. The inguinal hernia was detected then. I had just recovered from dengue before the sonography. After two days I went through surgery of inguinal hernia. Before surgery in the morning my scotrum became saggy. It was not swollen or had tenderness. After surgery I caught fever & in blood report platelet were less so dengue might have struck again. I had shown the saggy balls they had never happened like this before Dr. Said it is normal but I am still not convinced can sonography be reliable source for that? Has dengue any part in this all? They do not change their size at all. Please help I am still admitted in hospital.
Sir, I am 21 and i am running for my events practise .But i am suffering from join and shinbone pain severely .please suggest me something I have events in 1 week thank you.
My mom had foot problem and it is paining Can you suggest me, how it will cure? Her's age is 45 years.
Hello Ma'am/Sir I am having pain in my left chest left shoulder and hand. Even my cholesterol level is normal. I did ECG even it is also normal. Doctor said its not heart problem. I am not satisfied with that can you please suggest me what need to do.
I am suffering from both legs quod stress, filling nervousness/sleeping, filling too much fatigue in upper side of thai muscle while walking on steps since 4 months ago. My doctor suggest me one each nurokind plus LC injection and calcijoint D3 pill every week for 2 months, but I do not get any relief. My lab tests like CRP, ESR, Uric acid, ANA, Anti CCP, ASO, TSH, T3,T4, KFT, LFT are found normal. I also used calcium and D3 tab, supradyn multivitamin tab for 10 days. Till I do not get relief. Please advice me something.
Hernia or what in Ayurveda is known as Antra Vriddhi , is a condition that takes place when an internal organ in your abdomen gets displaced and protrudes outward, giving rise to swelling in the abdominal region.
Even though you can develop a hernia anywhere in your body, it mostly occurs in the abdominal region and can affect both men and women at any age.
The causes of hernia:
Even though hernia can be a hereditary condition, certain factors can contribute in causing it. These are:
1. Persistent coughing
2. Putting excess pressure while passing faeces
3. Straining your abdominal muscles by exercising or lifting objects that are heavy
5. Build-up of fluid in your abdominal cavity
Some of the symptoms that indicate you have hernia include a visible, hard protrusion, development of soft lumps and pain. However, some people may not experience any symptoms at all.
Hernia can be of many types, depending on the part of the body affected and even varying on the basis of your gender. In worst cases, you may require surgery but Ayurveda can cure your hernia completely without the need of you going through a surgical process.
Ayurveda helps in curing your hernia by focussing on your diet. If you follow these rules, you can cure yourself of hernia completely.
1. Reduce the amount of food you eat in a day and take small meals frequently instead of the standard three meals
2. While eating, make sure you eat your food slowly
3. Drink lots of water and other fluids but do not consume aerated drinks
4. It is advised not to take water with your meals, but only to drink a glass of water an hour after and half an hour before each meal. By doing this, you reduce your chances of getting heartburn and aid in the proper functioning of the digestive system.
5. Eating any form of raw food such as uncooked meat and vegetables is strictly forbidden along with processed foods such as bread, cakes, cookies etc. However, when eating cooked food, make sure it's lightly cooked and not overcooked.
7. Make sure that whole grains, nuts, seeds, vegetables and fruits are a part of your diet
8. Lastly, go for a walk after each meal and do not sleep after eating, especially if you've had a heavy meal.