Doctor in SAI CLINIC
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for SAI CLINICYour feedback matters!
Are you experiencing an orgasm unusually sooner while having intercourse? This may be an indication of premature ejaculation, which is also featured by minimal penile stimulation. Premature ejaculation is a condition where you reach sexual climax quickly, causing premature or early ejaculation. Ejaculation within one minute of having sex is referred to as premature ejaculation. Ayurvedic cure for premature ejaculation is considered to be effective and there are remedies for all symptoms and causes.
Here is a list of the most important Ayurvedic remedies for the treatment of premature ejaculation:
- Herbs: Mix the herbs Ashwaganda, Bala and Vidari together in equal parts, add a spoonful of it in hot milk and drink it. Some other essential Ayurvedic herbs, which help in treating premature ejaculation include Speman tablets, Asparagus, Jatiphala, Garlic and Drumsticks.
- Dietary changes: Several dietary changes are required for treating premature ejaculation, following Ayurvedic principles. Consume food items such as cereals, fish, bananas, nuts, lettuce, shellfish, and vegetables like fennel, onions and celery. Honey is essential and should be taken regularly. There are several food items you should avoid taking which include coffee, tea, alcohol, processed food, food containing excessive white sugar and white flour, and denatured foods.
- Lifestyle modifications: Ayurvedic principles firmly state that you need to quit smoking completely for the prevention of premature ejaculation. You also need to keep away from sexual activities and should avoid too much masturbation.
- Saffron and milk: Milk is considered to be very essential in Ayurveda and having milk with saffron and almond is effective for treating premature ejaculation. Almonds should be soaked overnight and blended with hot milk. You can also add cardamom and ginger to the drink.
- Ayurvedic massage: You can undertake a special leaf bundle Ayurvedic massage for treating premature ejaculation. This technique is called Elakizhi.
- Yoga: Regular yoga is essential for curing premature ejaculation. There are several yoga positions such as the shoulder stand or arvanga asana, the fish or matsya asana, and the plough or hala hasana, which are beneficial for premature ejaculation management.
- Green onion seeds: Add water to green onion seeds and drink the mixture.
Premature ejaculation leaves you feeling frustrated and affects you emotionally because of your disrupted sexual life. This condition is also capable of affecting your relationship with your partner because of unsatisfactory sexual activity. Premature ejaculation lowers a man’s self-esteem and drains him of confidence.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Sexual intimacy is a normal human need. But for some, sexual behaviour becomes compulsive and gets out of control, even when people might not express it openly. Sexual addiction means the affected person repeatedly participates in a sexual activity, which causes detrimental effects on his/her relationships, job, self-esteem and overall life. It is used as an escape from unpleasant and unwanted feelings.
Like any other addiction, sexual addiction is difficult to talk about until the person accepts that there is a problem and becomes aware of how his/her behaviour is affecting their life along with the lives of people around them.
Here are some ways to help cope up with the addiction for yourself or someone you know.
- Accept the problem: Being aware of your condition and accepting it is the first step to recovery. Admit that you have a problem, make your mind to control it and seek for timely help.
- Know the triggers: Awareness is the most crucial element in treating any condition. Identify the cause of your addiction. There are triggers which precede sexual behaviour, leading to your addiction. Identify these triggers and try getting rid of them. They could be certain emotions, people or situations which make you feel the urge to perform sexual activity.
- Seek help: It is very difficult to address any problem alone. When you think you have a problem, seek help immediately. Confide in loved ones, family or friends about your condition. Join support groups that help people with sexual addiction. Seek professional help when you feel things are going out of control. Visit a therapist who can explain the condition to you and help you find ways to deal with it.
- Stop feeling embarrassed: Addictions come with a lot of shame and embarrassment when you realize your problem. Focus on the positive aspect that you have finally realized and figured out your problem. Forget about the past and concentrate on what you can do to help yourself. Nobody is judging you or going to make you feel bad. Your family and friends are there to support you and help you get out of the situation. Stay away from people who tend to behave otherwise and enforce their negative emotions and thoughts on you. Trusting the person who is going to help you is the key. Remind yourself that you are seeking help to get healthier and happier.
- Channelize your energy: When you stop doing addictive sexual activities, the excess energy in your body needs to be released. Channelize that energy on healthy productive forms of recreation like exercise, running, swimming, yoga etc. Search for an activity which stimulates your mind, body and soul making you feel happy and content to the end. In short, stay occupied always.
Although sexual addiction makes life difficult for an individual, following these tips will definitely help you deal with the situation more effectively.
Almost all of us have experienced bloating, gas or an upset stomach. Yet some people experience this problem at a chronic level. Gas occurs in the stomach and intestines due to breakdown of food into energy. All of us pass gas, however some people do more than others. An average person passes gas 5-20 times a day.
An upset stomach can often cause problems and can be a difficult battle for many people. Although the symptoms of gas problems often relate to an improper diet, yet other factors may be also responsible.
Causes and Symptoms of Gas Problems
- Swallowing air: The swallowed air which is not burped out, passes through the digestive system and is released through the opening of the anus. Hiccups can also occur if you have swallowed excessive air.
- Diet: The reaction of different foods varies from one person to another. Also foods that lead to odorous gas may also vary from person to person. Yet, spicy foods and dairy products are the most common causes of gas. Example - Beans, cabbage, onions, radishes, eggs, carbonated drinks, sugar, packaged foods etc.
- Medications: Certain medicines and supplements, including prescription drugs, can lead to gas problems and bloating. Further, medications which change the hormonal balance in the body can also cause bloating.
- Medical problems: Certain medical conditions such as Irritable bowel syndrome or bowel obstruction can also lead to an upset stomach.
Common symptoms of gas problems include gas pain, cramping, bloating, diarrhoea and constipation. In the worst of cases, gas and bloating indicate colon cancer. Such people experience rapid weight loss, anaemia and blood in stools.
Modifying your lifestyle, in particular your dietary practices, is essential to a healthy recovery.
ADHD is often diagnosed as a complex neurological disorder which is medically described as a developmental impairment of the self-management functions that are linked to brain operations. It impacts the important functions that are required to assess, plan and carry on with a normal life.
Causes of ADHD
ADHD is generally caused by bad parenting, too much sugar consumption and even playing too many video games. ADHD is a brain-based disorder and brain images have shown that people suffering from ADHD to possess psychological differences in their brains.
There are studies which revealed that a child is four times likely to be diagnosed with ADHD if his/her relative suffers from the same brain disorder, thus, clearly pointing to the genetic factor of carrying ADHD. Exposure to dangerous chemicals such as toxins in food, carpeting and flooring, cleaning products, lawn products and several personal care products can also induce ADHD in a child. When these toxins disrupt the development of the brain, a disorder such as ADHD occurs.
Symptoms of ADHD
There are a number of symptoms of ADHD. There are mainly two categories of symptoms of ADHD. They are:
ADHD - Primarily Inattentive Type of Symptoms
- The person affected often fails to pay close attention to details and are prone to silly mistakes in schoolwork and other tasks.
- They often lack the attention or are unable to retain attention on the task at hand.
- It seems that the affected person is not listening when spoken to directly.
- They do not follow the instructions given to them and fail to complete their tasks and activities.
- They face difficulty in organizing things.
- They avoid engaging in tasks that require constant mental effort.
- They are prone to losing things essential for tasks and activities.
- They are easily distracted by unnecessary and trivial stimuli in their surroundings.
- They are forgetful of their daily activities.
ADHD: Primarily Hyperactive-Impulsive Type of Symptoms
- The affected individual is fidgety and constantly taps their hands, feet or squirms when seated.
- Leaves their seat and stands up on occasions where they are required to be seated.
- They run or climb in certain situations where it is inappropriate and unnecessary.
- They are unable to engage in or play in leisure and quietly.
- They are hyperactive as if they are driven by some kind of motor.
- They talk excessively and unnecessarily on all occasions.
- They will blurt out answers even before the question is finished.
- They are unable to be patient and wait for their own turn to arrive.
- They have a tendency to interrupt and intrude others and take over their privacy.
It is advised to consult a doctor if one or many of these symptoms are noticed in an individual.
I started masturbation with dry fist 7 year ago. I was doing it 4 times a day, and I have become habitual of dry fist. I had sex with girl but didn't enjoy it nor could continue 1 minute. please help me. I can't sex and satisfy a girl. I have lost my sex life by dry fist masturbation 4 times a day.
Dear sir/madam, I am always experiencing lightheadedness with heavy feeling in back of head. My bp is around 137/90. Lightheadedness feeling occurs mainly in standing. I have allergic rhinitis and laryngo pharyngeal reflux. Is lightheadedness related with these diseases or something else. Please prescribe cheap and powerful medicines for mainly lightheadedness.
Age of patient is 67 year, as per medical reports 90% multiple blockage but patient is still normal take the medicine and diet.
Urinary incontinence, commonly known as loss of bladder control can really cause embarrassment. The severity of this condition may range from once in a while leaky urine to the sudden and forceful urge to urinate, due to which you end up urinating before reaching the toilet.
Types of Urinary Incontinence:
- Stress Incontinence: When you feel the urge to urinate due to sneezing, coughing, laughing or while doing physical exercise
- Urge Incontinence: When you feel the urge to urinate, suddenly. This may occur during the day and even at night.
- Functional Incontinence: When you cannot reach the toilet on time because of a physical or mental impairment.
- Mixed Incontinence: When you involuntarily urinate due to more than one incontinence
Stress incontinence is the most common type in women. The activities which increase your risk, are:
You have had more than one pregnancy and vaginal delivery.
You have pelvic prolapse. This is when your bladder, urethra, or rectum slide into the vagina. Delivering a baby can cause nerve or tissue damage in the pelvic area. This can lead to pelvic prolapse months or years after delivery.
Female urinary stress incontinence is the involuntary release of urine during any physical activity that puts pressure on your bladder. This potentially embarrassing condition differs from general incontinence in that it happens when the body is under immediate physical stress. Activities that can put stress on your bladder include coughing, sneezing, laughing, lifting heavy objects, or bending over. This condition is particular to women, many of whom experience symptoms after muscles have been weakened due to a vaginal childbirth, following menopause, or during pregnancy.
Ensure that you consult a doctor:
- If this condition hinders your day to day activities
- If the urinary incontinence is the result of a serious underlying problem
Causes of Urinary Incontinence:
Urinary incontinence may be temporary or permanent. Causes for temporary incontinence are-
- Caffeine and caffeinated drinks
- Decaffeinated tea or coffee
- Spicy and sugary foods
- High intake of Vitamin B or C
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
Causes for Permanent Incontinence are:
- Old age
- Prostate cancer
- Enlarged prostate
- Neurological disorders
Chronic urinary incontinence can lead to certain complications like:
- Skin Problems: Skin rashes and infections can develop around the vaginal area, because of the constant wetness one feels. It may also cause sores.
- Urinary Tract Infections: Urinary incontinence can also result in UTI
- Impact on Personal and Social Life: Urinary incontinence can lead to great embarrassment, thus affecting the social and personal life of an individual.
Treatment for Female Stress Urinary Incontinence:
There are several types of treatment available. Treatment options include lifestyle changes, medications, nonsurgical treatments, and surgeries.
- Lifestyle Changes: Make regular trips to the restroom to reduce the chance of urine leakage. Drink fewer fluids and avoid activities such as jumping and running.
- Medications: Medications that reduce bladder contractions.
- Nonsurgical Treatments: Kegel exercises strengthen your pelvic muscles. Done regularly, these exercises can strengthen your muscles, allowing you to control when urine is released from your body.
If other treatments fail, you will have to go for surgical treatment. Types of surgery include:
- injectable therapy, in which collagen is injected into your urethra to reduce incontinence
- tension-free vaginal tape (TVT) surgery, in which mesh is placed around the urethra to give it support
- vaginal sling surgery, in which a sling is placed around the urethra to support it
- anterior or para-vaginal vaginal repair surgery to repair a bladder that is bulging into the vaginal canal
- retropubic suspension surgery to move the bladder and urethra back into their normal positions
Some doctors even try electrical stimulation and medication. When the condition is highly advanced interventional therapies and surgery is recommended.
Some interventional therapies are:
- Bulking material injections
- Botulinum toxin Type-A
- Nerve stimulators