Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Kidney Stones Treatment
Alopecia Areata Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Submit a review for Rahman Sex ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rahman to be helped me improve my health. I'm glad you.. sir but I'm age 18 and I'm leaving with hand job at 6ye
Dr. Rahman provides answers that are knowledgeable, sensible and helped me improve my health. Plz just tell me that penis size can be increased or not
He gives practical solutions to problems being asked, provided you share the problem with proper detailing. I would definitely recommend him
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rahman to be very helpful, well-reasoned and thorough. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rahman to be very helpful, knowledgeable and inspiring. thank u so much sir
i hv consulted dr rahman in chennai he is superb satisfy with his way of approach and i like all his post amazing
Dr. Rahman provides answers that are very helpful. Thank u doctor to describe the demerits of masturbation. ..??
Dr. Rahman provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks for ur advise , it is help to confident to my friends.
Dr. Rahman provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thank you for your helpful direction.
Dr. Rahman provides answers that are professional. Share feedback in your own words...
Dr. Rahman provides answers that are very helpful. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rahman to be very helpful. Thank you sir
Dr. Rahman provides answers that are very helpful. Good n effective
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rahman to be very helpful. G
What is anorgasmia?
The reduced ability to orgasm or the inability to orgasm post sufficient stimulation is called anorgasmia. This disorder is quite common in women. In fact, most women cannot orgasm with vaginal stimulation alone. Some require clitoral stimulation by rubbing or oral sex.
What are the types of anorgasmia?
- Generalized anorgasmia: Orgasms are not achieved with any partner, be it in any situation
- Lifelong anorgasmia: No orgasms have ever been felt
- Acquired anorgasmia: You have climaxed before but due to certain factors, be it emotional or physical, you have stopped getting orgasms
- Situational anorgasmia: Here you may have been able to orgasm before but only in certain positions or a particular partner.
What may cause anorgasmia?
Orgasms can be complex things. It involves the combination of physical, emotional and psychological factors. Anorgasmia can occur if any of the above is affected.
- Medical illnesses: Diseases such as diabetes or multiple sclerosis can result in anorgasmia.
- Medications: Medicines, for example, antidepressants, anti- histamines, cardio-vascular agents can meddle with climaxes.
- Smoking and Alcohol: Excessive alcohol consumption can mess with the ability to peak; smoking constraints the blood vessels, thus having a similar impact on both the sexes.
- Gynaecologic issues: Surgeries such as hysterectomy or surgeries of carcinoma can hamper with the capacity to accomplish climaxes.
- Poor self-perception
- Anxiety or dejection
- Financial issues and stress
- Fear of STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) or pregnancy
- Past passionate or sexual mishandle
- Fights or clashes in the relationship
- No fascination toward the partner
- Lack of association
- Poor association with partner in regards to sexual needs
What are the symptoms of anorgasmia?
The symptom of anorgasmia is the inability to achieve orgasms in spite of sufficient sexual stimulation. It could be because of your partner or because of the position that does not really hit your spot. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Performance in bed - What's weight got to do with It?
Overweight couples can enjoy sex just as much as anyone else but certain positions are not satisfying for them.
Read on to know which sexual positions are the most gratifying for overweight couples.
1. Missionary with a pillow - A nice and easy twist to make this position an enjoyable one for overweight couples, the missionary with a pillow can make penetration easy. Pillows need to be placed below the buttocks of the woman to provide the perfect angle for penetration. The number of pillows to be kept depends on how overweight the woman is.
2. The woman on top - This position works best for stimulating the clitoris. In this position, the man is supposed to lay on his back with his legs in a straight position, while the woman is on top facing him. This allows for better penetration and both partners can either move in sync or one of them can start and the other can follow suit.
3. Entry from behind - In this position, the man positions himself behind the woman and penetrates from behind. This position provides a lot of space for both the partners to move around freely besides providing excellent stimulation of the clitoris.
4. The T-square position - The T-square position is one of the most effective positions for overweight couples. The woman lies on her back in this position with her legs spread apart as wide as possible. The man, on the other hand, lies just under the arch that has been formed by the raised legs of his partner. This position allows for the abdomens of both partners to be out of the way so that deep penetration can take place. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Testosterone is a male hormone and can perhaps be referred to as the key to male libido. Low testosterone can therefore, create problems in your otherwise smoothly functioning sex life. It can even impair your overall health and it has been known to have severe psychological effects as well. It can lead to social isolation or can make a person suffer from acute inferiority.
Some of the symptoms that can be used to identify low testosterone levels are:
- Erratic moods and irritability: Physical processes of the human body are hugely dependent on testosterone secretions. A decrease in testosterone levels can make a man moody or irritable. He can lose his temper any minute or might feel unnecessarily discouraged.
- Decreased muscle mass: Testosterone is known to be effective in strengthening one's muscles and in building up muscle mass. A man suffering from low testosterone will find it difficult to build muscle strength. Significant changes in lifestyle and regimented exercising might not help when testosterone levels are low.
- Long spells of exhaustion: If you have been facing fatigue for quite some time now, your worries should be concentrated around your hormones for a change. The male hormone testosterone when secreted in less quantity can make you feel tired at the drop of a hat.
- Loss of bone mass: Hormonal imbalances in men, strictly characterized by decreased testosterone levels, can lead to thinning of bone mass. The bones grow weak and brittle and they are become prone to fractures.
- Erectile dysfunction: A problem in your testosterone levels can impair your sex life. Men have been reported instances of erectile dysfunction. with lower levels of this hormone. Some have even reported a marked decrease in their libido as well as semen or ejaculate volume.
- Increased hair fall: The health of your hair is greatly influenced by your hormone secretions. Low testosterone can make you suffer from increased hair lose. Bald patches might develop on your scalp. Such bodily changes tend to have psychological effects on a person as well.
Medical approaches to such a condition and risk factors involved.
To treat such a condition one may resort to testosterone injections or to implantable testosterone pellets. When such kinds of treatment are followed up on a regular basis, considerable improvement is noticed. However, the treatment procedures involve certain risks and thus it is best to consult your doctor, who can then prescribe the best combination of medicines and doses for the best effect. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Thirty minutes a day of sweat-breaking exercise, such as running and swimming, can do wonders to boost your libido.
What happens to our bodies during sex
While most of us are sure that we like to have #sex, most of us also haven't spent much time thinking about what happens physiologically while we are engaged in the act.
When a person becomes sexually aroused and participates in sexually stimulating activities (intercourse, #masturbation, #foreplay, etc.).
The sexual-response cycle is divided into four phases: excitement, plateau, orgasm and resolution. There is no distinct beginning or end to each phase -- they're actually all part of a continuous process of sexual response.
Keep in mind that this is a very general outline of what happens to each of us as we become sexually aroused. There is much variation among individuals, as well as between different #sexual events.
Both men and women go through all four phases, except the timing is different. Men typically reach orgasm first during intercourse, while women may take up to 15 minutes to get to the same place. This makes the likelihood of simultaneous orgasm during intercourse a rare event
Phase one: excitement
This phase usually begins within 10 to 30 seconds after erotic stimulation, and can last anywhere from a few minutes to many hours.
Men: the #penis becomes slightly erect. A man's nipples may also become erect.
Women: vaginal lubrication begins. The vagina expands and lengthens. The outer lips, inner lips, clitoris and sometimes breasts begin to swell.
Both: heart rate, blood pressure and breathing are all accelerated.
Phase two: plateau
The changes that started in the excitement phase continue to progress.
Men: the testes are drawn up into the scrotum. The penis becomes fully erect.
Women: the vaginal lips become puffier. The tissues of the walls of the outer third of the vagina swell with blood, and the opening to the #vagina narrows. The #clitoris disappears into its hood. The inner labia (lips) change color (although it's a bit hard to notice). For women who've never had children, the lips turn from pink to bright red. In women who've had children, the color turns from bright red to deep purple.
Both: breathing and pulse rates quicken. A" sex flush" may appear on the stomach, chest, shoulders, neck or face. Muscles tense in the thighs, hips, hands and buttocks, and spasms may begin.
Phase three: orgasm
This is the climax of the cycle. It is also the shortest of the four phases, usually only lasting a few seconds.
Men: first, seminal fluid collects in the urethral bulb. This is when a man may have the sensation that orgasm is certain, or" ejaculatory inevitability" next, semen is ejaculated from the penis. Contractions occur in the penis during the orgasmic phase.
Women: the first third of the vaginal walls contract rhythmically every eight-tenths of a second. (the number and intensity of the contractions vary depending on the individual orgasm.) the muscles of the uterus also contract barely noticeably.
Both: breathing, pulse rate and blood pressure continue to rise. Muscle tension and blood-vessel engorgement reach a peak. Sometimes orgasm comes with a grasping-type muscular reflex of the hands and feet.
Phase four: resolution
This phase is a return to the normal resting state. It can last from a few minutes to a half-hour or longer. This stage is generally longer for women than men.
Men: the #penis returns to its normal flaccid state. There is usually a refractory period, where it's impossible to orgasm again until a certain amount of time has passed. The amount of time varies among men by age, physical fitness and other factors.
Women: the uterus and clitoris return to their normal positions. Some women may be able to respond to additional stimulation with additional orgasms.
Both: swelling recedes, any sex flush disappears, and there is a general relaxation of muscle tension.
Understanding what's happening to you and your partner's bodies during sex can only aid in the full enjoyment of the experience. Combine this with some good communication skills, and you've found the key to unlock sexual pleasure and your heart's desires.
Your love life is one of the keys to a successful relationship. With passing time, your intimate relationship with your partner may start to fade and seem uninteresting. Thus, it is even more important that you maintain the passionate side of your life, not just to keep your relation healthy, but also to keep yourself stress free and healthy.
Here are 4 tips which can help you can maintain a passionate sex life:
- Maintain overall intimacy: Regular good sex is important as it helps you to forget your daily hustle and bustle and end up in a different kind of world. Sexual intimacy is a key factor in living up your relationship. However, you should keep in mind that intimacy is not just confined to the bedroom. To maintain your spark, you must be intimate in other aspects of life as well with your partner. Preparing a meal together, dancing together, going for vacations enable to maintain intimacy in other sections instead of just the sex.
- Maintain a playful relationship: Always maintain a playful nature with your partner. Instead of pertaining to the bed, spice up your sex by choosing different locations. Indulging in sex on your rooftop under a full moon, or buying innovative, naughty sex toys allows you to gel better with your partner. Sex is enjoyed more when accompanied with laughter and fun.
- Communicate: Tell your partner about your sexual preferences. Mention what you like and what is not suitable for you. Getting comfortable with each other is the most vital aspect in maintaining continued passion in your sex life. If you are not totally at ease with your partner, you may never find yourself experimenting or trying new moves in bed. Moreover, your partner is your counterpart and your most trusted companion. Communication at the level of friendship is also very important.
- Try Something New: While you may have heard this advice many a times, there is nothing old or dated about it. Doing something new is actually a mantra to create more excitement in your sex life. The use of toys, and new places as well as some amount of role play for a touch of fun can actually heat things up between the couple. Try a new routine or whisk each other away for a romantic dinner date.
Keeping your relationship fresh
The secret of keeping your sex life fresh, even in a long-term relationship, is communication and making sure that you spend time together. While this may seem obvious, many couples hit problems with their sex lives because they are rarely together in the same place. No wonder intimacy is lost!
Couples often expect their partner to know what they want and get angry when their needs are not met. This is often confusing for the partner who has not met the expected need, and for the person who feels their needs were not important. Communication means being able to ask for what you need in a reasonable manner without confrontation.
Make some time and space
No matter how long you have been together you need to make time and space for each other, even if you have young children. Couples often find that when they are parents they don't have time or money for treats. But a treat doesn't have to be expensive. A night in with a nice meal and a bottle of wine is as valuable as a meal out. And just because you are at home it doesn't mean you can't make an effort to bathe and dress up. Make the effort you would have in the early days and make sure the tv, computer and mobile stay off. If you can ask a grandparent or friend to have the children overnight even better!
As children get older often this can squeeze the time you have alone together. Try to make the most of the odd moments. Teenagers rarely surface early so perhaps consider making the mornings at the weekend an intimate time. Maybe treat yourself to a week-end away so you have time for each other. Time spent on keeping your relationship alive means it will be there when the children fly the nest.
A healthy physical relationship is not only stimulating, but it also enhances your emotional bonding with your partner and reduces stress in both partners. However, statistics report that almost 30% of the women experience pain during intercourse. This not only hampers the pleasure, but is also an unhealthy sign since it is indicative of a problem.
Painful intercourse could be a regular occurrence nor a sporadic one. There could be numerous reasons that cause the discomfort and pain. Though it might be an early manifestation of grave diseases, such as endometriosis or fibroids, but more often, it is triggered due to conditions, such as vaginal dryness, yeast infection, bacterial vaginosis, which can be easily treated. It is pertinent to understand that it is not the physical infirmity of the entire female anatomy that causes such pain or discomfort, but the existence of certain conditions that can be treated by a medical practitioner.
Certain such causal factors associated with painful intercourse and the efficient ways to deal with them are discussed below:
- Vaginal dryness: Vaginal dryness is one of the most commonly cited causes for painful intercourse. There are various causal factors of vaginal dryness. These include, but are not limited to, consumption of certain drugs, bathing with hot water, health conditions or even lack of foreplay. Vaginal dryness due to the aforementioned causes is a short lived condition that can be treated well with the help of a medical practitioner. Usage of lubricants that is suitable for you, as advised by a medical practitioner, could go a long way in aiding the ease of sexual intercourse. The lubricants act as an effective substitute, if the body is unable to naturally secrete vaginal fluids to ease intercourse, thereby greatly reducing the pain that is experienced.
- Improper vaginal expansion: The female anatomy is designed in such a way that it expands normally during intercourse. Proper foreplay enables the woman to get excited, which results in the release of vaginal fluids that aids in sexual intercourse. However, in the event that the female is not excited enough prior to the act, sexual intercourse can become a painful act, since the vagina is unable to expand in the absence of vaginal fluids. In such cases, take things slow and give your body time to comfortably go with the flow.
- Vaginal itching caused by infection: Vaginal infections can be caused by antibiotics, prior sexual activity that has resulted in contraction of Sexually Transmitted Diseases etc. This results in an itching or burning sensation while having sex. It is essential to rest your body instead of forcing things, and to consult your doctor as soon as possible. The doctor can correctly diagnose the causal factors behind the infection, and prescribe the necessary medicines for it.
However, if your symptoms vary from the common ones mentioned above, or in case you have a different query, it is always advisable to consult the doctor.
How your penis lets you know how long you will live
The blood vessels in your penis are very small, only one or two millimeters in diameter, meaning they can easily get blocked by plaque caused by factors like a poor diet, lack of exercise, smoking, age or genetics.
Sure, your #penis helps you enjoy some of the funnest stuff life has to offer, but do you know it can give you an idea of how long you will live?
If you're having trouble getting it up, it might not just spell bad news for your #sex life but your life span too.
Guys with #erectile #dysfunction (ed) have a 70% higher risk of #premature death.
Being unable to get hard is often a sign that your heart isn't very healthy because poor cardiovascular health is the most common cause of #ed.
Sometimes it's also a symptom of health conditions like #diabetes, high cholesterol or high blood pressure.
Worryingly lots of guys who have poor heart health and ed can end up having life-threatening cardiovascular problems like heart attacks.
Blocked vessels mean the blood can't flow to the penis making erections impossible.
But worse yet the build up of plaque can affect arteries that carry blood to your heart leading to shocking consequences like heart attack and death.
Ed is a surprisingly common condition which actually affects half of all men between the ages of 40 and 70. It can affect anyone, either as a one-off or reoccurring problem.
The penis issue, which can be psychological or physical, can also be linked with fatigue, stress, anxiety or depression. Your ed could be a symptom of an underlying medical issue that is yet to be diagnosed.
If you already have a diagnosis of heart disease or diabetes make sure it is being optimally managed.
If you haven't had a health check for a while then be sure to look in on your doctor as soon as possible.
Different kinds of sex
There are heaps of different types of sex. Generally, activities like kissing, touching, rubbing and stroking are not really defined as sex. Other activities, like oral sex, are actually sex. In fact, out of all the myths and misconceptions out there, one of the most common ones is that oral sex isn't really sex.
When people use their lips for pleasure - either touching each other's lips, or other parts of the body with their lips.
When two people put their mouths together and use their lips and tongues for pleasure.
Masturbation / Self-pleasuring
When you touch or stroke a part of your own body to become aroused. Different people find different things erotic. Body parts could include the clitoris, breasts, nipples, vagina, penis or anus. Exploring your own body through masturbation can be a good way to find out about your sexual feelings and your body. Masturbation is not bad for you. It's your choice whether or not you do it or not.
Fingering and touching the sensitive parts of each other's bodies.
Using fingers to stimulate another person's genitals.
The word used for any kind of kissing, massage and touching that leads to intercourse. It helps people get more aroused and can make sex more enjoyable. Foreplay doesn't always have to lead to intercourse and can be a good way to get closer to your partner when you're not ready to go all the way.
Using the mouth and tongue to stimulate your partners genital area.
Sex that does not involve penetration of the vagina or anus.
Penetrative sex (also called sexual intercourse)
When something - like a penis or a sex toy, goes inside someone else's vagina or anus. Vaginal, anal and oral sex are all types of penetrative sex.
When a guy's hard penis goes inside a girl's vagina.
When there is stimulation or penetration by a finger, sex toy or penis of another person's anus. The anus is the opening at the end of the digestive system where solid waste comes out of the body.
6 things you must always have in your bedroom for a hotter sex life
Having a couple of objects in your sex treasure chest can be a fantastic way to make your #sex life even hotter. Check out some great important ones in this piece
Sex is not just about two bodies coming together. You can explore your sexuality and make things a lot hotter by using a few simple tools.
These six major ones must-haves.
You do not have to be kinky sex lovers to enjoy the thrill you can get from having yourself or your partner blindfolded. It can be a huge turn on for one person to be blindfolded, giving himself/herself to the sweet sensual feelings, while the other enjoy having complete and total control. Great way to bring that element of surprise into your love life.
No sex box is complete without a couple of lubricants. Sex is so much better when things are wet than dry, if you know what we mean. So, have one handy in case you guys encounter some challenges.
You can have those fuzzy little cuffs, a soft rope or even a scarf, depending on what you are comfortable with. These are great for role playing plus hand ties are great for all types of positions and it turns women on when they have to struggle.
It always pays to be safe, you never know when you might need them.
5. Sex position books/apps
Having a go-to library of fun sex moves can add that extra spice to the bedroom. While hanging out with your partner, you could both have a look through and each person gets a turn to choose something new to try.
Be it the finger vibe or penis vibe, these fancy little toys can come in very handy in the bedroom if you are feeling inventive.
10 signs you are a sex addict and you need serious HELP!
Most people are of the assumption that they naturally just have a high libido, or they enjoy sex often, when in fact, sex has become more of an addiction.
Having a love for sex is one thing, but having it negatively impact your life is another. It is important to understand the difference between loving something and being obsessed with it.
Most people are of the assumption that they naturally just have a high libido, or they enjoy sex often, when in fact, sex has become more of an addiction.
Here are 10 signs your love of sex has become an addiction.
1. You have no control over your sexual wants and needs and indulge in risky and impulsive behaviour like having sex with multiple strangers.
2. Compulsively engaging in internet or virtual sex.
3. You have had unprotected sex with different sexual partners despite knowing about the risks.
4. You're unable to concentrate on work and your sex life has constantly been interfering with your family life as well.
5. Feeling restless, anxious, irritated and even angry when you don't get frequent sex
6. You've been living a double life where you have managed to keep your extremely active sex life a secret from not only your family members but also all your friends.
7. You spend an inordinate amount of time and money on looking for ways to find more sexual partners.
8. You spend a lot of time watching porn and masturbating.
9. Desperately wanting to cut down on the amount of time you spend pursuing meaningless sex, whether it is online or in real life, but being unable to do so.
10. You've become a pathological liar to cover up your whereabouts and the double life you've been leading.
4 ways to tell if her body is ready for sex
Most men are at a loss as to how much foreplay is adequate and there really is no specific answer. Getting her aroused for sex depends on the kind of woman.
It is usually advised that the best way for your partner to enjoy sex is through making sure that you warm things up with foreplay first.
Most men are at a loss as to how much foreplay is adequate and there really is no specific answer. Getting her aroused for sex depends on the kind of woman, her mood, and sometimes, even the time of day. But you should watch out for these four signs that she is definitely good and ready for sex to begin.
Breaths faster - One sign of an aroused woman is faster and more intense breathing. The more turned on she gets, the faster her breath comes. This is also in tune with her heart beat as it also beats faster as she gets in the mood for sex.
Warmer body - During foreplay, her body temperature will get warmer the hotter things get. If she was cool to touch in the beginning, you will feel this gradual change and know that your magic is working.
Her nipples - Whether or not you are stimulating her nipples at the time, they will respond when she is aroused. This is usually a dead giveaway that she is responding to your moves. All you need to do is graze them gently with your fingers and you will know all you need to know.
She gets wet - This is the most open secret when it comes to signs she is aroused. When a woman's body is ready for sex, her vagina gets lubricated to make penetration easier. This is the biggest sign that she is ready because biological, her body is ready to receive you.
5 easy signs that tell you she wants to have sex with you, NOW!
If a man learns to understand these hints, he won't need to complain about his woman not initiating sex anymore, because he has all the info he needs
One would think that when a couple has been together for a while, they will be attuned to each other's feelings and mood. This is not always the case as most guys still report that they are not usually clear about when their partners want sex.
Women are less likely than men to out rightly initiate sex with their partners, but to compensate, they are very well versed in the art of giving subtle hints. If a man learns to understand these hints, he won't need to complain about his woman not initiating sex anymore, because he has all the info he needs.
Here are five major signs she is turned on and wants sex
She dresses in something special
If your woman, at home, is normally dressed in a casual outfit and you suddenly come home one day to see her dressed really nice, it might be a sign. It does not have to mean she goes all out and dressed in lingerie (although she could), but if you notice something subtle like she lets her hair out, wears a nice simple dress instead of her usual pajamas, have a little bit of makeup on, or even spray some perfume, it is usually her way of getting your attention, and this is also her way of asking you to show her some loving. You might ask her what brought about this change, and she might shrug it off because she does want to seem to crash, asking for sex straight up. Do not just ignore this? Make a move.
She touches you, intimately
She might not jump your bones every time she is horny, but women are usually a little touchy-feely in a not-so-obvious way when they feel aroused. She might touch you more often than normal. She might even be more daring by reaching and stroking you in your inner thighs, neck and so on
She does something nice
In a relationship, it is not every day that your partner will be in the mood to do all of your favourite things, so pay attention when she does. You can come home to find that she made your favourite food, bought your favourite brand of wine, have a warm bath waiting, etc. If this is not something she does all the time, this is probably her way of telling you she needs some 'special' attention tonight.
She reminds you how long it's been
A dead giveaway that she is thinking about sex is when she casually mentioned, at any point during a conversation, how long it's been since you had sex. Women do not normally bring up something like this just for fun. It is a way of stirring the conversation to what she really needs from you.
Okay, you have to be really observant to notice this, but when a woman is in the mood for sex, there is an added sway to her hips. Men usually miss this because they are so used to their partners that they do not even notice them anymore. But the oldest and most popular way women get the attention of men is in the sway of the hips. This almost always draws the attention of men. Sometimes, she might not even know she is doing it, but her body will naturally move sensually when she is horny. So whenever you notice your woman walking back and forth in your view and her hips and ass are swinging right, do not scold her for blocking the TV, grab her and give her the hot sex she craves.
Daily masturbation is making me so bad and afraid please I need a perfect answer to stop masturbation.
4 Explosive! Positions That Will Completely Change Your Sex Life
Did you know there are simple sex positions you can try for a rocking night and deep penetration? Check out how a slight advancement of missionary position can help you hit the G-spot.
Finding the right sex move that will totally change the game for you is simply about knowing how to adjust your body.
Here are four Kamasutra positions you must try for a better sex life.
1. The Toad
An advanced version of missionary, in this position, instead of the woman bending or folding her legs, she has to wrap her legs around the man's waist like a toad. The position allows for deeper penetration and also enables the couple to move in circular motions.
2. The Anvil
In this position, the woman has to lie on her back such that her legs are resting on the man's shoulders. As the man balances himself on his hands and knees, the woman can raise her thighs for deeper penetration.
3. Half-pressed position
Known to be a pleasurable position, in this the woman has to stretch out a leg whereas the other one is contracted against the man's chest, giving it a half-pressed look. If you are planning to try something different and aim for deep penetration, you can't miss this one!
4. The Wheelbarrow
The woman has to lie on the edge of the bed such that the man has to kneel down to reach her vagina. To enable deep penetration and stimulate the vagina, the man can pull her woman closer as he kneels on the floor. For maximum fun, ensure that the level of the bed is not too high but comfortable to hit the spot.
4 ways sex affects the way you look
It's easy to spot someone who has regular sex because they always look more glowing and youthful. So next time you want to achieve a radiant glow get between the sheets with your partner or go it alone.
There are awesome benefits to having regular sex, but did you know that sex also leaves you looking rosier and more beautiful.
Here are four ways this happens.
1. Blood Flow
Sex increases the blood flow to your face leaving your skin glowing.
2. Time Factor
In the short term you'll look flushed and rosy but over time sex can make you look younger, reduce wrinkles and even banish acne.
3. Stress Reliever
It's really simple - sex decreases stress, which, in turn, reduces stress hormones in the body, which helps to lower inflammation
People tend to be more relaxed when they masturbate so that calm feeling boosts the anti-inflammatory benefits for your skin. The people who typically masturbate tend to have it as part of their daily routine.They do it regularly - they aren't just masturbating once or twice a month.
Just 20 minutes of sex does a lot of good for the body - and it doesn't have to be partner sex. We're all sexual beings, which means we all have the opportunity to reap the benefits of sex, as well.