Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Pearl HealthYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of such a rapid hair loss. Dr is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. During the complete hair transplant program he always supported and motivated me. The Pearl Health is designed in such a manner that all requirements of patients are taken care of. I have consulted so many doctors but nobody till now was able to understand my concern properly, until i consulted Dr Sasikumar. Sasikumar Muthu guidance has helped me immensely and has helped gain confidence.
Sasikumar Muthu is really like god send person. The interior of the Pearl Health was no nicely done, it was so clean. During the complete derma roller program he always supported and motivated me. Finally with hertreatment, I am completely fine. . One of my neighbour's recommended therSasikumar Muthu. The Pearl Health is designed in such a manner that all requirements of patients are taken care of. I am so much benefitted with herderma roller, that i am perfectly fine now.
Mir Iqbal Nazir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sasikumar Muthu to be caring. Ty for suggesting....how much time it take to plastic surgery and amount... lz tell
dr SasiKumar Muthu is a very nice doctor and has a great staff. I liked the treatment of my acne scar and service at Pearl Health in Chennai
If hair fall is a problem that’s troubling you more with each passing day, then you should take it seriously before going bald. Needless to say, that your decreasing strands results in decreasing confidence and you spend your time horrified by the thought about what you should do to help the condition. Of all the methods that promise to bring back your lost tresses, the hair transplant surgery is the most effective one. It will not only cover up the bald patches, but aid in restoring a young and self-confident appearance.
Choosing the best option:
Patients who feel like undergoing the process of hair transplantation treatment come across the two common terms FUE and FUT while doing their research. The problem is that in most cases it becomes difficult to decide which one should one go for. When you are in this kind of dilemma, the best way to get the best advice is to consult a cosmetic surgeon who can determine the most suitable treatment option based on your clinical history, personal preferences and budget.
Understanding the difference:
There are two ways in which a cosmetic surgeon can remove the hair follicles from the donor areas of the scalp one is follicular unit transplantation, and the other is follicular unit extraction and are known as FUT and FUE respectively.
FUT – Follicular Unit Transplantation
In the follicular unit transplantation or FUT method, a thin strip of hair is removed from the region of the scalp with relatively high rate of hair growth. Then the hair follicle is harvested from the strip by a professional surgeon before they are individually transplanted to the areas with lesser hair growth.
FUE – Follicular Unit Extraction
On the other hand, in the case of follicular unit extraction or FUE, each single hair graft is removed from the donor area one by one with the aid of a punch tool. In this process, the hair follicle is removed randomly which results in unnoticeable changes in the donor areas. No matter whether you choose the FUT or FUE method, the process of transplanting the grafts remains the same.
FUE is highly recommended than FUT because it is a comparatively safer process that doesn’t require many professionals to carry out the task. Another reason is that many patients complain that FUT is not quite comfortable and there have also been instances of swelling and pain in the areas where the tissue was removed. Although this could be controlled and managed with the medication and other associated medical aid, one should talk to his doctor regarding which method should be chosen.
The primary difference between the hair transplant process and any other hair loss treatment is the permanence of the results. When you opt for this treatment, you will not only be able to flaunt your hair, but they will be so natural that no one would understand that you have undergone a hair transplantation process. Hence, with the modern treatments available, hair fall management has become more promising than ever.
I am suffering from vitiligo from 5 years. There is a small patch of depigmentation between my right thigh and genital area. I did various treatments like medication, Narrow band .but all in vein.
I have very small breasts. Overall body is good except the breast. What can I do to increase breast in less than a month.
I have pimples on my face since 4 years. Now they're gone but formed as black marks on my face. So please answer me to clear this black marks?
There are a few things in our lives which we don’t value until we lose it and our hair is one of those blessings that we are endowed with. For many such people, the hair transplant treatment can bring back the hair that they have lost owing to both external and internal factors. There are a variety of causes behind hair fall such as regular exposure to pollution and harmful UV rays. Also, our daily dose of stress and tension has a role to play in this respect.
What is a hair transplant treatment?
If an individual is bothered about the thinning of hair at certain places, then hair transplant is a treatment worth consideration. It will not only restore back the lost tresses but boost up the self-confidence as well.
Hair transplant is a kind of surgery which helps in moving the hair that you already possess to an area which has less or no hair at all. The treatment has been in practise since the 1950s in the United States of America although the advancement of medical science has contributed to making hair transplant much effective only in the recent years.
How is hair transplant done?
The hair transplant treatment is done at the doctor’s office where he removes a thin strip of skin measuring between 6 and 12 inches from the back of the head. This strip of skin is kept aside, and the scalp is closed and is instantly hidden by the hair present in the surrounding.
The next task of the surgeon is to divide the removed piece of scalp into 500 to 2000 little grafts where each of them comprises of a single or a few hairs. The type and the amount of graphs that an individual requires is based on the type of hair, quality, hair colour, hair condition and the size of the area where the hair is required to be transplanted. The actual process of hair transplant is all the same after this point. Once the graft is prepared, the surgeon would clean the area and numb the zone where the hair would be transplanted. Then slits or holes are created with the aid of needle or scalpel and finally the each graft is delicately placed in one of the holes. The whole process of hair transplantation may take 4 to 8 hours depending on the extent of treatment. An individual may require another session of the treatment if he or she decides to get thicker hair or if the problem of hair loss persists.
What you may expect after the treatment?
After the hair transplantation, the scalp may become very tender, and the doctor may prescribe am antibiotic and a painkiller to alleviate the condition. It is normal for the transplanted hair to fall out but the new growth of hair should start within a few months after the treatment. Most people who are treated with hair transplant notice 60 percent of renewed hair growth within 6 to 9 months after the treatment.
Sir I have a gyno problem. For that provironum 25 mg is useful. And how much dosage to use and how many tablets to use daily.
Hi sir I have vitiligo past 10 yers in hand now I am applying on night melblied lotion. What should i do to cure?
Please help me. I want to know the operation cost of gynecomastia (Man Boobs ). I will be great ful.
Dr. I am 24 year old girl and I want to ask questions about my breast size. My breast size is 32 and because of this my body figure is not looking so good please give me solution for enlargement.
A Nasal reconstruction surgery is required to correct deformities in the nasal area formed as a result of birth defects, injuries, trauma etc. It is also used to correct missing parts of the nasal anatomy if required. Recent developments in techniques such as microsurgery, expansion of the tissue and so on, have helped surgeons improve the methods of nasal reconstruction surgery to a great extent. At this point, a patient has a great number of reconstruction methods to choose from, depending on his/her particular case.
Types of Nasal Reconstruction Surgery:
- Local flaps
- Regional flaps
- Secondary Intention Healing
- Simple Suture closure
- Skin grafts
- One stage nasolabial flap
- Two stage nasolabial flap
- Forehead flap
- Bone and Cartilage frame work reconstruction
Indicators of the need for Nasal Reconstruction surgery
- One indicator of the need for this type of surgery is fractures in the nose that have changed the shape of the organ. Patients opt for this kind of surgery in order to improve their overall appearance.
- Another indicator is fractures or other deformities that lead to breathing problems. Living with such problems is difficult; hence it is important to get nasal reconstruction surgery.
- The presence of the Deviated Nasal Septum prevents proper breathing and increases vulnerability to ENT infections. Nasal reconstruction surgery can be used to fix this problem.
- Deformities formed as a result of treatment of skin cancer can be fixed with the help of nasal reconstruction surgery.
Things to know about recovering from Nasal Reconstruction Surgery
- Medication taken orally can help to counter the discomfort experienced right after a nasal reconstruction surgery.
- Usually, splints are used inside the nose during the surgery. These are generally removed within a week.
- Patients are able to get up and walk about within a few days. Normal daily activities may be resumed upon the doctor's instructions.
- At times, a swelling may be observed in the nasal area, but this goes away within a few weeks. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic surgeon.
Given their nature of work, athletes are at an increased risk of acquiring skin infections. These infections can lead to serious consequences if they are left untreated.
Here are 5 ways in which skin conditions in athletes can be prevented.
- Keeping the bruises clean and covered - It is important for you to keep the cuts and scrapes clean as well as covered with bandages until they heal because such openings in the skin weaken its defence against germs and increase the possibility of infections.
- Taking care of the blisters - Make sure that you prevent blisters as much as you can because they make your skin susceptible to infections. Use gels, sprays, ice pads etc. and try to avoid getting sunburnt to prevent dangerous skin conditions.
- Be mindful of what you wear - It is important for athletes to wear moisture-wicking clothes because sweat, if not made to dry, can lead to growth of germs that can cause a number of skin diseases and infections. Also, not wearing foot wear outside the field can lead to infections on the feet.
- Maintaining good hygiene - Take a shower after every practice session and game using an antimicrobial soap. Besides, use a clean towel and avoid sharing your personal care items like razor, soap etc. with other athletes. This is extremely important in order to reduce the risk of bacterial infection.
- Disinfect all your equipment and go for skin checkups - Make sure that you disinfect all your equipment like the protective gear, gloves, socks etc. after every use. Also, get regular skin checkups done, especially if you are associated with high-risk sports like wrestling, boxing etc. There is an increased possibility of skin injuries, sores, swelling etc. in athletes associated with such sports, which exposes them to a greater risk of skin conditions. So, disinfection and clinical checkups on a regular basis become all the more important for them. Ensure that you never use sandpaper or bleach simply to pass a skin check up. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.