Doctor in Padmini Nursing Home
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Padmini Nursing HomeYour feedback matters!
HI, i am suffering form Blood Pressure 160/90. Sweating in cold places and during sleep, Medicines please.
Hello. I am suffering from something which do not exits. I feel that I have palpitation, fearing type, pain like thing around my heart. I am depressed, irritated and feel hopeless sometimes. I am in treatment form CIP RANCHI taking medicines such as daxid 100 mg, lithium 300, oppiprol 100 mg but it is not helpful. I have met many doctors in the past too but have not been helped. It has been more than 6 month since I am taking the mentioned meds. Doctors have gradually increased dose as 250 mg, 600 mg and 200 respectively but still it is not helpful as I feel the same pain, same palpitation. Please help me and guide me what to do?
A left ventricular assist device is an electromechanical device used in cases of advanced heart failure. In later stages of heart failure when the heart is weakened and no longer able to pump the necessary amount of blood, a left ventricular assist device can be surgically implanted to assist the heart’s functions.
A left ventricular assist device is often used as a short term solution and is different from a pacemaker, which is a long term cardiac assist device. The cases in which a left ventricular assist device is often used are:
- As a temporary solution while a cardiac failure patient is on a transplant list or otherwise waiting for a heart transplant.
- During recovery from cardiac surgery when the heart is not strong enough to function on its own. The device would soon be removed as the patient recovers.
- During recovery from heart attacks
Having a left ventricular assist device implanted gives the heart time to rest and recover, leading you to the point where your heart can go back to functioning on its own. However, there are cases where a left ventricular assist device can be implanted as a long term solution. This treatment is called Destination Therapy and requires implanting a left ventricular assist device for several months or several years.
How a Left Ventricular Assist Device works?
A Left Ventricular Assist Device can only be surgically implanted. It has both internal and external components with a pump attached to your heart and a controller on the outside of the body. The pump is attached to the heart with a tube that directs blood into the aorta. The pump and the controller are connected through a cable called the driveline. Since the Left Ventricular Assist Device is powered by electricity or batteries, a power source is also worn outside the body and is attached to the controller, powering both the controller and the pump.
How a Left Ventricular Assist Device can affect your lifestyle?
Many people around the world have Left Ventricular Assist Devices implanted on both a temporary and permanent basis. While a person should be resting while recovering from a heart attack or cardiac surgery, it is possible to go about your normal daily life whilst having a Left Ventricular Assist Device implanted. While certain exercises and stress should be avoided when having a heart condition or when implanted with a Left Ventricular Assist Device, with carrying cases for power sources and controller that can operate from various different power sources, it is easy to live a normal productive life.
I am 20 years old male back 3 weeks pain in left side chest some time he goes to right side but mostly left side and left side back shoulder arm and neck pain when we eat suddenly sure taste in mouth doctor ask me some tests chest x ray, lipid profile test, liver profile test, ECG but all tests is fine how problem.
Chest pain may be caused by multiple problems within the body and while being a problem in itself, may also be a symptom of a bigger underlying problem. Chest pain may be caused by anything from simple chest congestion due to a cold to something far more serious such as the onset of a heart attack. While it is important that life style changes be made to prevent major issues, homeopathy can provide relief for many symptoms till extensive medical steps are taken to correct the problem.
Some causes of chest pain
2. Onset of a heart attack
4. Weakness of the arteries
5. Weakness of the heart muscle
8. Chest congestion or cold
Symptoms associated with chest pain
- Stable angina – Vice like constriction or choking, pain may be spread to right or left arm or both, dyspnoea before pain.
- Unstable angina – Chest pain occurs at rest.
- Pericarditis – Pain radiates to the left side of the shoulder which gets worse by lying in a flat position.
- Pneumothorax – Severe chest pain along with shortness of breath, cyanosis, restlessness and collapse.
- Pneumonia – Sharp pain which, gets worse by taking deep breath and coughing.
- Pulmonary embolism – Short rapid breathing, sharp pain in middle of the chest that is worse by deep breathing.
- Gastroesophagial reflux disease – Difficult painful swallowing, pain in the middle of chest which, extends to neck, back and shoulders.
- Myocardial – Vomiting, dyspnoea features of shock, profuse sweating, fever, low blood pressure, pulse small rapid and irregular
Homeopathic remedies for various kinds of chest pain
Homeopathy is one of the most popular holistic systems of medicine. The selection of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity. This is the only way through which a state of complete health can be regained by removing all the sign and symptoms from which a patient is suffering.
The aim of homeopathy is not only to treat chest pain, but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility of the patient. For this patient’s current symptoms, past medical history and family history are taken into account. There are many homeopathic remedies which cover the symptoms of chest pain and can be selected on the basis of cause, location, sensation, modalities and extension of the pain. For individualized remedy selection and treatment of chest pain, the patient should consult a qualified homeopathic doctor in person. In medical emergencies like myocardial infarction and pulmonary embolism, immediate hospitalization is usually required. Some important remedies are given below for the treatment of chest pain:
- Arnica mont. – Chest pain with sore and bruised feeling.
- Ranunculus b. – Good remedy for intercostal rheumatism, sharp stitching pain in the chest along with dyspnoea.
- Kali carb. – Stitching pain in the chest, which gets worse between 2-3 A.M
- Actea racemosa. – Pain worse on the right side.
- Bryonia – Chest pain is of stitching, burning and stabbing in nature, is worse by motion and better by rest and pressure. Thirst for large quantities of water and dryness of mucous membranes often accompanies.
- Rumex c. – Sharp stitching pain through the left lung, often with cough.
- Stannum – Knife like stitches, worse on bending forward and left side.
- Phosphorus – Violent tickling cough, chest pain due to tuberculosis of lungs or pneumonia along with oppression of the chest.
- Aconite – Chest pain due to pneumonia of first stage along with anxiety and restlessness.
- Robinia – Burning pain behind sternum due to hyperacidity.
- Strophanthus – Chest pain is of stitching and twitching in nature and often of cardiac origin. If you wish to discuss about any spIfecific problem, you can consult a homeopath.