Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Neeraja ENT ClinicYour feedback matters!
Hi, can you advise what to do if a person has sinus. Is there any ointment or something to eradicate it.
30 year old. Having throat pressure. Went to doctor here in area he said its globus. Done the endoscopy was normal. Cbc normal. M suffering from this last 4 months. Also having homeopathic medicine from 3 months but no such major difference. The sym is like when I try to swallow saliva pressure is there but no prob in having food. Also having mouth ulcer problem I get frequently. My current homopth is saying its just expression of diseases n it indicates you r getting cure from inside. No idea what doc is saying. But lufe ia miserable with this premature of throat.
I have undergone ear surgery (mastoidectomy) in 2015 for my left ear but it was never succeeded I can't hear properly with it and sometimes I get blood from it What I have to do now?
Sir, I had my CT scan done of the PNS coronal. The report showed the following problems: Nasal Septum: Deviated to right Osteomeatal complex: Pneumatization of vertical lamella of both middle turbinates Sinuses: Patchy mucosal hypertrophy in ethmoid sinuses Sir, I was facing problem of cough and has consulted a ENT doctor who recommended CT scan. I shall be unable to meet him for few days from now and I am really scared from what this report of mine has to say. I am unable to understand any term of it. You are kindly requested to tell me what does it mean and is it some serious problem.
Hi my husband is 24 yrs. He is getting recurrent episodes of stomatitis glossitis. Mild bulging of tongue. unable to bear spicy food. After eating chicken r heavy foods he is getting recurrent episodes. He is having habit of eating betel nuts. Is it related to above condition. He is not having any habit f tobacco chewing. Why he is getting such problem.
Although nose bleeding is quite common during the cold months, they can occur in the summer months too. This is because, during the summer heat, your nose may tend to get excessively dry. The protective layer of mucus in the nasal cavity tends to dry up during the summer months, thus resulting in nose bleeding. The hot summers can also lead to allergies, which in result can cause it.
Although nose bleeding may be quite messy, it is nothing very serious and can be easily prevented or stopped. Here are a few home remedies that you can try if you are prone to nose bleeding during the summer season:
- Vinegar: Vinegar is easily available in any household and effectively stops nose bleeding. Just pour in some vinegar in a cotton ball or a piece of cloth and put it into your nose for some time.
- Ice: Ice also effectively helps with controlling nose bleeding. Just rub ice against your nose to reduce swelling in the blood vessels. The ice will also effectively numb the pain offering instant relief.
- Foods containing vitamin C: Ensure that during the summer months you take the right amount of Vitamin C into your diet. This is because Vitamin C helps in blood clotting, and will stop nose bleeding faster. Foods that are rich in vitamin C are guavas, kale, mustard, parsley, oranges, strawberries and lemons.
- Baking soda: Baking soda works wonders for nose bleeding. Just mix some amount of baking soda into water, and transfer the solution into a spray bottle. Spray your nose with the solution.
- Steam: Inhaling steam is a great way to prevent nose bleeding. When you take steam, it moistens the nasal cavity and prevents it from becoming dry, thus avoiding any bleeding.
- Right posture: Another way to quickly stop a nose bleeding is to elevate your head. Keep your head in that position until the bleeding stops and try not to bend, as it can just aggravate bleeding.
- Whole-wheat bread: Make whole-wheat bread as part of your daily diet during summer. It is said to contain Zinc, which protects the blood vessels in the body.
- Drink water: ?Also ensure that you keep yourself hydrated at all times during the hot summer months. Drink plenty of liquids like fruit juice and milkshake, to prevent your nose from drying out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I am 25 year old female I am suffering from sinus problem from past 10 years. everyday I wake up and I start sneezing with watery eyes and itching in my eyes. I suffer from headache and sore throat, irritation in my ears. I tried homeopathy medicine but tired of eating them. I start taking Hyrax 25 because I feel some relief after having it. I can't do my house works, nor I am able to study properly. I can't even sleep with this running nose. And whenever I wake up I feel heavy head. Please tell me what to do?
27/M. What is the solution of pilonidal sinus? My surgery is on 1st September 2017, so can someone suggest a relief for the meanwhile?
Sir I am hearing problem I can hear from right ear my left Ear totally dead doctor advise for microsurgery but that is not granted this problem is last 50 years now I am 68 years Old what do sir.
I am 37 years old female feeling like my head is heavy from past 2 days. I feel numbness in my head. The part below my ear pains. Frequent yawning, nerves in my hands pains and the elbow too, vision is not clear suddenly, frequent blinking of eyes. Please help.
The most common ear infections happen because of bacterial or viral growth in the middle ear, the part which lies just behind the ear drum. Middle-ear infections can be very painful and children are most commonly affected. Most of these infections are caused transmission through the Eustachian tube, which connects the ear and the throat, causing the build-up of fluids and swelling. Here is a guide to the most common forms of ear infections and their symptoms, ranging from the acute to the chronic.
Acute infections have intense symptoms but can be cured with time and treatment. They generally last for shorter durations.
In Chronic cases of infections, the patient complains of recurrent symptoms multiple times. Chronic ear infections have the potential of causing permanent damage to the ear.
Symptoms reported by most patients with Ear infections:
- Pain in the ear (Mild to severe): This is caused due to increased pressure owing to the blockage of the Eustachian tube. The collection of fluid inside the ear would increase the intensity of pain in most cases. Children will keep tugging at their ear and most likely be cranky.
- Redness and swelling of the eardrum: Both of these are inevitable accompanying symptoms in case of any infection in the body.
- Oozing of the fluids: The blockage leads to the fluid being released from the ear by a perforation that develops ear drum, which can be watery, thick yellow or mixed with blood depending on the severity and type of infection.
- Difficulty in sleeping.
- In some cases when the infection spreads, difficulty in balancing the body is experienced as body balance is maintained by ears.
- The patient might also experience increased irritability.
- Ear infections can also cause a hearing problem if the condition continues to go untreated.
Ear infections should be promptly dealt with to prevent long-term damages. So here is what should be done when you have ear pain symptoms.
- Consult an ENT who will prescribe pain medication as the first line of treatment.
- After the necessary tests are done, antibiotics are prescribed in most cases by the doctor. Other medications for palliative treatment (to ease the symptoms) are administered. However, in a few rare cases, the infection might be because of non-bacterial causes in which antibiotics might not cure the state.
- In case the problem keeps recurring, one must visit the doctor again and get further tests and treatment done. Treating nasal infections plays a very important part in preventing ear infections
As prevention is always better than cure, care should be taken to avoid all chances of carrying the infection to your ear. Maintain cleanliness in and around, especially in the case of children. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.