Doctor in Mind Re-store Psychological Testing & Counselling Centre
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Mind Re-store Psychological Testing & Counselling CentreYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I am so much benefitted with Dr Tsunderam's treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. From quite some time i was suffering from it, but never gave much importance to it. The entire Mind Re clinic was spotlessly, clean. He is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling high risk cases. I was suffering from premature ejaculation issue. No matter how critical be the situation, he is always very calm.
I was in depression from about one month. I consulted a psychiatrist, Dr Tsunderam. He helped me greatly to deal with this issue. I followed his guidance strictly and I am back to my normal self. Also he gave me some tips to stay healthy which helped in quick recovery.
Dr. P Tsunderam provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, saved my life and inspiring. vry vry vry hlpful/satisfying example
I found the answers provided by the Dr. P Tsunderam to be very helpful. Thank you sir.
Dr. P Tsunderam provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you sir
Dr. P Tsunderam provides answers that are very helpful. ok.sir
The perception of happiness has changed drastically over the past few decades. The constant pursuit has resulted in over expectation. Nobody wants to adjust or do any form of compromise today. Even the concept that “Marriages are made in heaven” stands as a question mark and the divorce rates are constantly rising. So, if you don’t want to settle with a legal notice and try to give another chance to make a comeback, a set of specialized therapists called counselors are waiting with their arms open, trying to let you know the cause of your unhappiness.
Marriage is all about commitment, devotion, spirituality, chemistry and even hard work. Don’t get amazed by the word ‘hard work’ here. This is a ‘must-have’. You have to work on anything and everything to continue the way it was and counselors simply guide you by listening to your problems. Seeking a counselor’s help instead of ruining it till the last is a good indication that you still want to put your efforts into this marriage. They listen to your problems and provide solutions accordingly to make it work for you over a long term.
So, before calling it an end, give it a chance and visit a counselor to act on whatever is left of this union. They are problem solvers and with their skills and advice, things can be normal as before.
- Marriage counselors will guide you throughout without being biased, helping you with ways to resolve a conflict. Good communication skill is a very important for a healthy marriage, and a good guide about it will help you in listening to each other.
- It’s obvious to expect in a relationship and presenting about your needs carefully before your spouse will help in building the much-needed understanding. So how should you work on it? You’ve counselors to show you the path.
- The art of talking can be improved during counseling sessions. Without being offensive, you can then be assertive and place your words into the situation.
- For the unresolved issues, there will also be a solution. During sessions, the marriage counselor gives you an environment to speak your heart out, and you can simply elaborate on how you feel when things get messy. Based on your answers, you will have solutions to your problems. Open out about your feelings more and more so that your spouse can understand the effort and vice versa.
- Without the quarrels, understanding will be much deeper, and you may seem to find out ways to work it just the way you wanted your marriage to be.
Marriage needs monitoring in every aspect. So before it’s too late, grab your chance to avoid the guilt that you may have later on. If your hearts have clicked before, a little effort will reunite it again. Give counseling a chance to protect yourself from future regrets.
Masturbation is a phenomenon that is encountered by people of all age. While it gives momentary pleasure, the long-term effect of the act is not healthy. Often teens try this before getting into a relationship. This is done to enjoy the thrill of sex. Needless to mention, a person quickly gets addicted to masturbation, if it is done daily. This article will reflect on 10 ways to overcome this unhealthy practice and lead a healthier life.
- Use time efficiently: It is critical to engage in a hobby, which an individual loves doing. Certain things such as painting, outdoor sports, playing an instrument, writing etc. not only keeps one engaged, but also help you focus your brain. The thought of masturbation can surely be curtailed by doing this.
- Connect with people: People often masturbate when they are lonely and seek company. It is, therefore, necessary to connect with people to get away with masturbation. It makes sense to join a dating site and engage with a prospective partner rather than masturbating.
- Stay away from pornography: Pornography is the number one reason for masturbating. Some solutions to get away from porn sites are moving the computer to a public place to reduce the temptation of watching porn, cancelling subscription of porn sites, porn magazines etc.
- Urinate: Often the temptation to masturbate goes away as soon as one urinates. Urination helps to deflate the penis and the lower the body heat. This not only reminds a person to use the organ effectively, but also keeps the thought of masturbation away.
- Yoga: Yoga is an ancient relaxing mechanism, which has multiple benefits for the body. It relaxes the muscles, normalizes breathing and brings the body in shape. Yoga is a great way to keep the mind engaged and stay away from masturbation.
- Use a rubber band: Rubber band is a punishing mechanism. As soon as the thought of masturbation strikes the mind, it can be used to hit a part of the body. Mild hurt will help the mind to focus and take away the random thought that might be leading to masturbation.
- Take a shower: Often taking a shower helps the body to relax and bring down body heat. A cold shower also energizes the body and brings the scrotum temperature down. This, in turn, greatly helps a person to refrain from masturbation.
- Say no to sex toys: It has been seen that girls get addicted to sex toys quickly. It, therefore, makes sense to get rid of all sex toys. The sheer thought of sex toys can urge a person to masturbate.
- Make a plan: There should always be a plan to counter the most vulnerable moments. When the body and the mind are on the verge of giving it away to masturbation, one should have a final thought or action to bypass masturbation.
- Listen to music: Often listening to music can drive away the thought of masturbation. The choice of music can be slow to fast, depending on the preference of music one has. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
According to a study conducted by “Psychology Today”, it was found that couples who underwent a pre-marriage counselling have had more mutual understanding and lesser divorce rates. Given the staggering rate of divorce these days, it is wise to go through a pre-marriage counselling before tying the knots. Here are the top 10 benefits of a pre-marriage counselling:
- Discuss the hot topics: The biggest benefit of a pre-marriage counselling is the fact that most of the hot topics such as which religion will the children follow, what happens when the in-laws interfere in the relationship, which car to buy etc. reach an easy consent. This step will help to settle down on some of the most important events of life without having to fight, argue or divorce.
- Wisdom of the counsellor: The wisdom of a marriage counsellor goes a long way in settling some of the initial apprehensions of marriage. Having gone through the process of marriage and counselling many others, a counsellor knows where the shoe pinches and how to address them maturely.
- Set the expectation right: A pre-marriage counsellor helps to set the expectation right for both the bride and the groom. An open discussion helps a couple gauge the kind of adjustments they must do after marriage. This ensures that there are no pretensions with each other.
- Communication: Communication is by far the most important aspect of a relationship. A counselling session helps a couple understand the importance of listening to each other, discussing issues without arguing and not taking each other for granted.
- Review finance: Finance is a big matter of discussion for any couple. Be it the monthly budget, savings, spending everything is related to finance. Although uncomfortable, both the partners might discuss the financial situation at great length to avoid any unnecessary complications going forward. A pre-marriage counselling helps in doing just that.
- Discuss what matters the most: A pre-marriage counselling gives a couple the chance to discuss what matters the most to them. For instance, it can be career, freedom, space or anything. This counselling session will help the partners find out about each other’s passion.
- Discover the unknown: This session gives a unique chance to the partners to find out things that never got discussed before. Stuff like past trauma, hidden talent, untold emotions and so on are included here.
- Prevent the stumble: It has become fairly common among couples to split within months of marriage because of disagreements. A pre-marriage session can greatly help to avoid such a situation by making perspectives clear to each other.
- Lay down the rules: A marriage is the union of two lives. It is, therefore, necessary to understand the do’s and the don’ts. Understanding the liking and the disliking of each other is essential for a marriage to survive.
- Discuss the future: Above all, a pre-marriage counsellor helps couples to understand what they want. Since both of them influence each other a great deal, discussing future such as children, time needed for the family, personal goals etc. can be discussed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.
With exam time around the corner, the stress is on both parents and students. Some kids spend very less time with books and assimilate all that is there in the books. Other children may have a hard time trying to focus on studies and even harder time in recollecting what they have studied.
What can help improve focus, concentration, and memory? Try some of these tips and identify what works for you and build your own rules.
- Create a suitable environment: Some claim that they study better with the TV or radio on, this is often not true. Get rid of background noises, phone ringtones, etc. This creates “division of attention,” where there is no 100% focus on books. Sit in a quiet environment without any disturbance for better focus. Red walls are believed to improve concentration, so try a red wallpaper, red computer desktop, etc. Sit in the same place and get into a regular routine of studying.
- Draw up a schedule or timetable: Try to finish the tougher subjects or topics first by giving adequate time for these.
- Treat yourself: When you have thoroughly understood a topic or cracked a practice exam well, treat yourself to a bar of chocolate or a video song. You begin to do better in anticipation of these treats.
- Include breaks: A break of 15 minutes every two hours is very essential for the brain to process the information that was pumped in and to get ready for the next lot.
- Work on improving brain power: Learning (memorizing or analyzing) stimulates the brain and improves brain power. So, people who are constantly studying can claim to have better brain power.
- Build a concentration clock: With our attention spans spiralling down, this is very important. Force yourself to sit in one place and study. If you have the urge to break, try to delay it, first by two minutes, then five minutes, and then 10 minutes. This will gradually help you overcome the urge to take breaks.
- Have healthy food: Eating healthy and nutritious food is another habit to develop, if you want to pep up your brain. Ensure your food has sufficient minerals and vitamins. Try eating fresh food and dairy products adequately.
- Follow a systematic sleep routine: If you are not someone who likes to sleep for fixed eight hours, begin doing it. This works wonders for the body and mind like very few other things.
- Exercise regularly: This improves blood circulation to the brain and improves brain functioning. So be it cycling or running, gymming or swimming, take an exercise break. Yoga or meditation are equally efficient. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am in a delima, pl help me. I am not sure whether my husband loves me or not, sometimes when his sister is not there he supports me, but once his unmarried sister is there he fully neglects me, he asks her advice for everything this really embraces me I feel like as if I am nothing just a servent. He never talks to me, not even if I am not well okay doesn't care, I have 2 kids and should not make any decisions regarding them also it's his unmarried sister. I feel like committing suicide, I am not interested in living also. Pl help me.
Dear sir, my penis is very small due to which my wife is not happy with me and our relation is getting bad day by day. Please prescribe me some medicines.
Happily ever after is much more a choice these days than the fairy tales. It’s hard to find out someone who will love you for no reason, and if they have the reason, then you are immensely blessed. In an extraordinary relationship, it is just that ‘extra’ effort that situation demands gradually. The lack of it and the whirlwind courtship is over.
Keeping a realistic view about what may come in the future will help you with a healthy approach to every single thing and even your relationships. So even if visiting a relationship counselor can do the work for you, it should be considered as an option, culminating all odds.
The counselors interact with you in different sessions and bring out the actual reason behind your problems. Just don’t shy away and speak your heart out to get the most benefits out of these sessions.
- A realistic view: They bring you to the real world and tell you where the relationship is standing actually. They listen to all your problems, and you have someone to talk to without the fear of being judged.
- The working area: If you’re honest enough in your approach, they will tell you where to put in your effort to make your relationship work.
- Some private time: Spending some time together, trying to enact on the points you have been advised by the counselor, will form the bond again.
- Much needed space: Everybody needs some separate moments, and you are no exception. Think what you exactly want from this relationship and give some lonely time to your partner as well to work on it.
- Q&A sessions: The counselors tend to understand your real feelings by making you talk. Think of all those beautiful moments; you’ll have your answers there.
- Differences: Don’t expect your partner to change overnight and help him in fighting with his own flaws. Be on his side, even when you are in the counselor’s chamber to show your support towards the relationship. Listen to what the counselor has to say.
- Respect: Whatever you give will come back to you, and your relationship is not an exception. Your spouse is also a human and is expected to make mistakes. You learn how to deal with this part in your sessions.
- Honesty: The backbone of a relationship, honesty in future endeavors is the key to a harmony filled relationship. Work on it if it lacks because the counselors cannot help you without it.
- Communicate gently: Don’t interrupt; instead listen to what your partner has to say.
- Keep your cool: Control your anger while talking. It can be disruptive and destructive at the same time. You’ll not be able to even listen to what the counselor has to say.
Take a deep breath, approach a counselor, recreate the magic and make your relationship work. It is as special as it was in the beginning.