Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Counselling And Stress Management
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Submit a review for Mind Re - Store Online Counselling ServicesYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. P Tsunderam provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, saved my life and inspiring. vry vry vry hlpful/satisfying example
I found the answers provided by the Dr. P Tsunderam to be very helpful. Thank you sir.
Dr. P Tsunderam provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you sir
Dr. P Tsunderam provides answers that are very helpful. ok.sir
Dear sir, my penis is very small due to which my wife is not happy with me and our relation is getting bad day by day. Please prescribe me some medicines.
Happily ever after is much more a choice these days than the fairy tales. It’s hard to find out someone who will love you for no reason, and if they have the reason, then you are immensely blessed. In an extraordinary relationship, it is just that ‘extra’ effort that situation demands gradually. The lack of it and the whirlwind courtship is over.
Keeping a realistic view about what may come in the future will help you with a healthy approach to every single thing and even your relationships. So even if visiting a relationship counselor can do the work for you, it should be considered as an option, culminating all odds.
The counselors interact with you in different sessions and bring out the actual reason behind your problems. Just don’t shy away and speak your heart out to get the most benefits out of these sessions.
- A realistic view: They bring you to the real world and tell you where the relationship is standing actually. They listen to all your problems, and you have someone to talk to without the fear of being judged.
- The working area: If you’re honest enough in your approach, they will tell you where to put in your effort to make your relationship work.
- Some private time: Spending some time together, trying to enact on the points you have been advised by the counselor, will form the bond again.
- Much needed space: Everybody needs some separate moments, and you are no exception. Think what you exactly want from this relationship and give some lonely time to your partner as well to work on it.
- Q&A sessions: The counselors tend to understand your real feelings by making you talk. Think of all those beautiful moments; you’ll have your answers there.
- Differences: Don’t expect your partner to change overnight and help him in fighting with his own flaws. Be on his side, even when you are in the counselor’s chamber to show your support towards the relationship. Listen to what the counselor has to say.
- Respect: Whatever you give will come back to you, and your relationship is not an exception. Your spouse is also a human and is expected to make mistakes. You learn how to deal with this part in your sessions.
- Honesty: The backbone of a relationship, honesty in future endeavors is the key to a harmony filled relationship. Work on it if it lacks because the counselors cannot help you without it.
- Communicate gently: Don’t interrupt; instead listen to what your partner has to say.
- Keep your cool: Control your anger while talking. It can be disruptive and destructive at the same time. You’ll not be able to even listen to what the counselor has to say.
Take a deep breath, approach a counselor, recreate the magic and make your relationship work. It is as special as it was in the beginning.
At the time of inter course I have early ejaculation problem & second time I will take so much time, every time my wife is complaining. Pls help me for this.
Hi. I am 30 year old female staying at delhi past few days m not feeling good about myself.In last few days I and my in laws place had some issues. Which make me so weak that incident make me so weak that I feel afraid talking about my in laws family. I can not share this thing with my husband because I know the importance of family into someone life. But I am feeling helpless. I always feel they are coming in between me n my husband relation. This thing lead me into some sadness. I feel like crying sometime without reason. I feel like to hang myself or run somewhere ,i feel my lost. I was very happy n calm person earlier n I ma finding my changes in me. And I know which is jot good. I am not able to sleep. Pls help me.
How to concentrate in studies? I am having internal exam of my msc nursing 1st year. But can't be able to concentrate in studies. Pls help me I want to do good result.
I am unable to avoid some intrusive thoughts which pops up in my mind while studying or while doing any other things, then it takes me 10-15 minutes to convince myself in order to not take that thought seriously and I pledge to ignore such thoughts in future. But I feel the same amount of pain when such type of thoughts reappear in my mind and I feel extremely helpless in terms of ignoring those thoughts and it again take the same amount of time (and sometimes same argument too which I use to do with myself) to convince myself to ignore such thoughts. Now, for last 1 month, such thoughts started disturbing me so frequently that I am failing to concentrate in studies for more than 10-15 minutes and I use to get indulge in talking to myself in order to reduce the anxiety caused by thoughts which I don't like. It gives me headache after sometime. I can sense the problem to be growing day by day from last 1-2 months. Please suggest me immediate measures and way forward in this regard.
Sir my age is 30 years and my sex time is vry short I want my sex time increase please tell me how it possible.
I'm a 17 years old male and I face a problem keeping eye contact with people while listening to or talking to them.(eg. While a teacher is teaching at school. What can be done.
6 Reasons Pre-marital Counselling is Crucial for Indian Couples
A study published in the Journal of Family Psychology reveals that couples who opt for pre-marital counselling experience higher levels of conjugal satisfaction than couples who don’t go for it. Moreover, these couples, experience a 30% drop in the possibility of divorce over a 5-year period.
Pre-marital counselling is a wise choice as it can help you and your partner to better understand the dynamics of your relationship and build the foundation of a happy future together.
A pre-marital counselling helps you with the following factors-
- Hygiene: Apart from stressing on the importance of personal health and hygiene, you would also hear a gynaecologist, emphasizing on the significance of sexual hygiene for a problem-free married life. While preventing infections that may affect your reproductive system, maintaining sexual hygiene can also significantly elevate the overall hygiene levels of your entire body.
- Sex: Pre-marital sex counselling is essential as it helps to fill in the gaps in your knowledge of sex. During your consultation with a gynaecologist, you can expect to receive information about the male and female anatomy as well as about the actual act. Even thoughts like “sex can be painful” get addressed during the counselling.
- Contraceptives: Counselling sessions with a gynaecologist can also help you in getting your facts right about pregnancy. He or she could guide you on how to work out safe and unsafe days to have sex; talk to you about contraceptive methods; and best family planning practices.
- Folic acid for pregnancy: During a counselling session, you can expect to be encouraged by a gynaecologist to have Vitamin B (folic acid) before and during your pregnancy to avert birth defects in the brain and spinal cord of your potential offspring.
- Vaccines: Opting for a counselling session before marriage can help you to learn about vaccines that will protect you against cervical cancer (cancer of the cervix caused mainly by HPV- a virus) and rubella (a disease caused by the rubella virus, which can cause miscarriage, birth defects and stillbirth).
- Medical investigations: You should also expect investigations based on the following tests-
- Complete blood count test: The aim of this test is to assess your overall health and identify a range of disorders such as anaemia, leukaemia, and infection to name a few.
- Fasting/blood sugar test: The test is performed to diagnose diabetes. A fasting blood glucose level of less than 100mg/dl is considered normal.
- Thyroid stimulating hormone test: This test is taken to check for problems in the thyroid gland.
- Rubella test: It is used to identify antibodies that are formed in the blood, as a result of immunisation or the rubella infection.
- HPLC (high performance liquid chromatography): The test is performed to determine Thalassemia.
- Urine microscopy: The test helps in determining the condition of your urinary tract and kidney. It identifies injury, presence of disease or inflammation of these areas. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.
The person who is suffering from OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) are mainly having perfectionism ,which I have seen in many blogs/youtube/wikipedia of OCD .so I am asking with you here what perfection mean. Give some example ,pls,
This Tamil book is authored by Dr P T sunderam , NLP pioneer of India, in the year 2002,. This is the first NLP book in india ,the whole book is in Tamil language, Dr sunderam worked with prisoners of central jail and produced positive results, which led to his doctorate in NLP. form university of contemporary studies USA The book was released by suekinght of uk at Chennai
This book is forwarded by Dr s vijay kumar consultant psychiatrist rajus polyclinic, Chennai
This complete book contain of clinical experience of his clients, who were treated through NLP psychology, for the last 10 years a majority of the clients are youth dealing with stress and marriage issues.
A few insights are 1 what is counselling and what is not counselling? NLP psychology application. 2 The case of spelling therapy 3 what is missing in students concentration or memory 4 The remote brain subconscious mind usage 5The different formats of mother in law and daughter in laws thinking 6 which career a student can succeed and why? 7 The customers psychology before a sale 8 The eye ball moving psychology for relationship9 NLP alibaba secret for each and every youth 10 FAQ and future of NLP in India and abroad :11 How to become a NLp counselling psychologist
This book was marketed through Higgins bothams
, Dr sunderam is the leading marriage psychologist of India for the last 20 years helping the youth of the society , he mostly does Skpye thrapy for NRIs thought out the globe. Dr sunderam currently has clcinc at, kandiagi, padur and sholingnallur chennai Dr sunderam case study are recorded in more than 150 YouTube videos ( English , Hindi, Telugu and Tamil languages) in his you tube channel Dr sunderam can be contacted at 964000054
A book full of true story that teaches you ‘How to come out of dysfunctional Relationships, without drugs. You will learn from this true story, how to interpret your own communication language which creates conflict and you will learn techniques to re-edit it.. You are given live cases of couple’s true story from our clinical records, you will also come to know what goes on behind the chamber of ‘Marriage Counselling’ and ‘Couples Therapy’.
You will also experience from this true story how a new break-through Language Psychology, called ‘Neuro Linguistic Programming’ ‘NLP’ or ‘Neuro Linguistic Psychology’ is applied in ‘Marriage Counselling’, You will also appreciate how the Language Psychology of Husband and Wife are entirely different from each other, You will also learn –how NLP sharpens ‘Couples Skills’.
The book will examine some common cases of some major problems and principles to save your marriage.
This true story is based on the regular Google hangout session with client couples.
The contents are
-Cavemen mind-set for relationship.
-Spouse Psychological needs.
-First Psychological need of Husband.
-Second Psychological need of Husband.
-Third Psychological need of Husband.
-First Psychological need of Wife.
-Second Psychological need of Wife.
-Third Psychological need of Wife.
Case study- (True Story- Diagnosis through NLP techniques)
True story 1: My Wife asks me- “shut up” and demands “why I did it?”
True story 2: Why he appreciates other person more?
True story 3 : Husband’s 10 th Anniversary Gift rejected by Wife.
True story 4 : How Lady Sales Manager sells using" NLP" skills.
True story 5: “12 years of love’ but can’t live for ‘12 minutes together’
Before relationship becomes ire-repairable, let the true story and NLP techniques guide you and your friends, to re- invent your life. Read ‘True story’- you need this book today