Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Mind Re - Store Online Counselling ServicesYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of depressionHe never gets frustrated, even when I ask a number of queries. It's been so long, I have lost all hope, but then I met P Tsunderam and I am hopeful again that I will be fine. As someone I knew, consulted therP Tsunderam and they referred us. Even in case of long queues, the staff was managing people in a very positive manner. My problem was such that it required a number of sessions, and I must say after all the sessions, I am feeling much better now. With great ease P Tsunderam explained us the problem and how the treatment will be carried out.
Not only he is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor. The Mind Re - Store is great. Even though it's been more than a year, still if I sometimes feel problem and call him, and P Tsunderam still takes my call in case of any emergency. I am so happy with the results of my treatment, that I will surely recommend P Tsunderam to anyone gladly. I was having drug abuse. I was quite impressed with P Tsunderam concept of holistic healing.
During the complete drug abuse and addiction program he always supported and motivated me. I consulted a number of specialists but the way he treated me was the best. The Mind Re - Store is managed in such a manner that all requirements of patients are taken care of. P Tsunderam is really like god send person. The best thing about P Tsunderam is that he prescribes limited no. of medicines.
I was searching for solutions to my anxiety problems online when I came across dr P Tsunderam online and saw his reviews. I visited his clinic Mind Re - Store Online Counselling Services in Chennai. He is a very practical doctor.Thanks to Him I am totally satisfied with the results.
Dr. P Tsunderam provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, saved my life and inspiring. vry vry vry hlpful/satisfying example
I found the answers provided by the Dr. P Tsunderam to be very helpful. Thank you sir.
Dr. P Tsunderam provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you sir
Dr. P Tsunderam provides answers that are very helpful. ok.sir
According to a study conducted by “Psychology Today”, it was found that couples who underwent a pre-marriage counselling have had more mutual understanding and lesser divorce rates. Given the staggering rate of divorce these days, it is wise to go through a pre-marriage counselling before tying the knots. Here are the top 10 benefits of a pre-marriage counselling:
- Discuss the hot topics: The biggest benefit of a pre-marriage counselling is the fact that most of the hot topics such as which religion will the children follow, what happens when the in-laws interfere in the relationship, which car to buy etc. reach an easy consent. This step will help to settle down on some of the most important events of life without having to fight, argue or divorce.
- Wisdom of the counsellor: The wisdom of a marriage counsellor goes a long way in settling some of the initial apprehensions of marriage. Having gone through the process of marriage and counselling many others, a counsellor knows where the shoe pinches and how to address them maturely.
- Set the expectation right: A pre-marriage counsellor helps to set the expectation right for both the bride and the groom. An open discussion helps a couple gauge the kind of adjustments they must do after marriage. This ensures that there are no pretensions with each other.
- Communication: Communication is by far the most important aspect of a relationship. A counselling session helps a couple understand the importance of listening to each other, discussing issues without arguing and not taking each other for granted.
- Review finance: Finance is a big matter of discussion for any couple. Be it the monthly budget, savings, spending everything is related to finance. Although uncomfortable, both the partners might discuss the financial situation at great length to avoid any unnecessary complications going forward. A pre-marriage counselling helps in doing just that.
- Discuss what matters the most: A pre-marriage counselling gives a couple the chance to discuss what matters the most to them. For instance, it can be career, freedom, space or anything. This counselling session will help the partners find out about each other’s passion.
- Discover the unknown: This session gives a unique chance to the partners to find out things that never got discussed before. Stuff like past trauma, hidden talent, untold emotions and so on are included here.
- Prevent the stumble: It has become fairly common among couples to split within months of marriage because of disagreements. A pre-marriage session can greatly help to avoid such a situation by making perspectives clear to each other.
- Lay down the rules: A marriage is the union of two lives. It is, therefore, necessary to understand the do’s and the don’ts. Understanding the liking and the disliking of each other is essential for a marriage to survive.
- Discuss the future: Above all, a pre-marriage counsellor helps couples to understand what they want. Since both of them influence each other a great deal, discussing future such as children, time needed for the family, personal goals etc. can be discussed.
With exam time around the corner, the stress is on both parents and students. Some kids spend very less time with books and assimilate all that is there in the books. Other children may have a hard time trying to focus on studies and even harder time in recollecting what they have studied.
What can help improve focus, concentration, and memory? Try some of these tips and identify what works for you and build your own rules.
- Create a suitable environment: Some claim that they study better with the TV or radio on, this is often not true. Get rid of background noises, phone ringtones, etc. This creates “division of attention,” where there is no 100% focus on books. Sit in a quiet environment without any disturbance for better focus. Red walls are believed to improve concentration, so try a red wallpaper, red computer desktop, etc. Sit in the same place and get into a regular routine of studying.
- Draw up a schedule or timetable: Try to finish the tougher subjects or topics first by giving adequate time for these.
- Treat yourself: When you have thoroughly understood a topic or cracked a practice exam well, treat yourself to a bar of chocolate or a video song. You begin to do better in anticipation of these treats.
- Include breaks: A break of 15 minutes every two hours is very essential for the brain to process the information that was pumped in and to get ready for the next lot.
- Work on improving brain power: Learning (memorizing or analyzing) stimulates the brain and improves brain power. So, people who are constantly studying can claim to have better brain power.
- Build a concentration clock: With our attention spans spiralling down, this is very important. Force yourself to sit in one place and study. If you have the urge to break, try to delay it, first by two minutes, then five minutes, and then 10 minutes. This will gradually help you overcome the urge to take breaks.
- Have healthy food: Eating healthy and nutritious food is another habit to develop, if you want to pep up your brain. Ensure your food has sufficient minerals and vitamins. Try eating fresh food and dairy products adequately.
- Follow a systematic sleep routine: If you are not someone who likes to sleep for fixed eight hours, begin doing it. This works wonders for the body and mind like very few other things.
- Exercise regularly: This improves blood circulation to the brain and improves brain functioning. So be it cycling or running, gymming or swimming, take an exercise break. Yoga or meditation are equally efficient.
I am in a delima, pl help me. I am not sure whether my husband loves me or not, sometimes when his sister is not there he supports me, but once his unmarried sister is there he fully neglects me, he asks her advice for everything this really embraces me I feel like as if I am nothing just a servent. He never talks to me, not even if I am not well okay doesn't care, I have 2 kids and should not make any decisions regarding them also it's his unmarried sister. I feel like committing suicide, I am not interested in living also. Pl help me.
Dear sir, my penis is very small due to which my wife is not happy with me and our relation is getting bad day by day. Please prescribe me some medicines.
Happily ever after is much more a choice these days than the fairy tales. It’s hard to find out someone who will love you for no reason, and if they have the reason, then you are immensely blessed. In an extraordinary relationship, it is just that ‘extra’ effort that situation demands gradually. The lack of it and the whirlwind courtship is over.
Keeping a realistic view about what may come in the future will help you with a healthy approach to every single thing and even your relationships. So even if visiting a relationship counselor can do the work for you, it should be considered as an option, culminating all odds.
The counselors interact with you in different sessions and bring out the actual reason behind your problems. Just don’t shy away and speak your heart out to get the most benefits out of these sessions.
- A realistic view: They bring you to the real world and tell you where the relationship is standing actually. They listen to all your problems, and you have someone to talk to without the fear of being judged.
- The working area: If you’re honest enough in your approach, they will tell you where to put in your effort to make your relationship work.
- Some private time: Spending some time together, trying to enact on the points you have been advised by the counselor, will form the bond again.
- Much needed space: Everybody needs some separate moments, and you are no exception. Think what you exactly want from this relationship and give some lonely time to your partner as well to work on it.
- Q&A sessions: The counselors tend to understand your real feelings by making you talk. Think of all those beautiful moments; you’ll have your answers there.
- Differences: Don’t expect your partner to change overnight and help him in fighting with his own flaws. Be on his side, even when you are in the counselor’s chamber to show your support towards the relationship. Listen to what the counselor has to say.
- Respect: Whatever you give will come back to you, and your relationship is not an exception. Your spouse is also a human and is expected to make mistakes. You learn how to deal with this part in your sessions.
- Honesty: The backbone of a relationship, honesty in future endeavors is the key to a harmony filled relationship. Work on it if it lacks because the counselors cannot help you without it.
- Communicate gently: Don’t interrupt; instead listen to what your partner has to say.
- Keep your cool: Control your anger while talking. It can be disruptive and destructive at the same time. You’ll not be able to even listen to what the counselor has to say.
Take a deep breath, approach a counselor, recreate the magic and make your relationship work. It is as special as it was in the beginning.
At the time of inter course I have early ejaculation problem & second time I will take so much time, every time my wife is complaining. Pls help me for this.
Hi. I am 30 year old female staying at delhi past few days m not feeling good about myself.In last few days I and my in laws place had some issues. Which make me so weak that incident make me so weak that I feel afraid talking about my in laws family. I can not share this thing with my husband because I know the importance of family into someone life. But I am feeling helpless. I always feel they are coming in between me n my husband relation. This thing lead me into some sadness. I feel like crying sometime without reason. I feel like to hang myself or run somewhere ,i feel my lost. I was very happy n calm person earlier n I ma finding my changes in me. And I know which is jot good. I am not able to sleep. Pls help me.
How to concentrate in studies? I am having internal exam of my msc nursing 1st year. But can't be able to concentrate in studies. Pls help me I want to do good result.
I am unable to avoid some intrusive thoughts which pops up in my mind while studying or while doing any other things, then it takes me 10-15 minutes to convince myself in order to not take that thought seriously and I pledge to ignore such thoughts in future. But I feel the same amount of pain when such type of thoughts reappear in my mind and I feel extremely helpless in terms of ignoring those thoughts and it again take the same amount of time (and sometimes same argument too which I use to do with myself) to convince myself to ignore such thoughts. Now, for last 1 month, such thoughts started disturbing me so frequently that I am failing to concentrate in studies for more than 10-15 minutes and I use to get indulge in talking to myself in order to reduce the anxiety caused by thoughts which I don't like. It gives me headache after sometime. I can sense the problem to be growing day by day from last 1-2 months. Please suggest me immediate measures and way forward in this regard.
Sir my age is 30 years and my sex time is vry short I want my sex time increase please tell me how it possible.
I'm a 17 years old male and I face a problem keeping eye contact with people while listening to or talking to them.(eg. While a teacher is teaching at school. What can be done.
6 Reasons Pre-marital Counselling is Crucial for Indian Couples
A study published in the Journal of Family Psychology reveals that couples who opt for pre-marital counselling experience higher levels of conjugal satisfaction than couples who don’t go for it. Moreover, these couples, experience a 30% drop in the possibility of divorce over a 5-year period.
Pre-marital counselling is a wise choice as it can help you and your partner to better understand the dynamics of your relationship and build the foundation of a happy future together.
A pre-marital counselling helps you with the following factors-
- Hygiene: Apart from stressing on the importance of personal health and hygiene, you would also hear a gynaecologist, emphasizing on the significance of sexual hygiene for a problem-free married life. While preventing infections that may affect your reproductive system, maintaining sexual hygiene can also significantly elevate the overall hygiene levels of your entire body.
- Sex: Pre-marital sex counselling is essential as it helps to fill in the gaps in your knowledge of sex. During your consultation with a gynaecologist, you can expect to receive information about the male and female anatomy as well as about the actual act. Even thoughts like “sex can be painful” get addressed during the counselling.
- Contraceptives: Counselling sessions with a gynaecologist can also help you in getting your facts right about pregnancy. He or she could guide you on how to work out safe and unsafe days to have sex; talk to you about contraceptive methods; and best family planning practices.
- Folic acid for pregnancy: During a counselling session, you can expect to be encouraged by a gynaecologist to have Vitamin B (folic acid) before and during your pregnancy to avert birth defects in the brain and spinal cord of your potential offspring.
- Vaccines: Opting for a counselling session before marriage can help you to learn about vaccines that will protect you against cervical cancer (cancer of the cervix caused mainly by HPV- a virus) and rubella (a disease caused by the rubella virus, which can cause miscarriage, birth defects and stillbirth).
- Medical investigations: You should also expect investigations based on the following tests-
- Complete blood count test: The aim of this test is to assess your overall health and identify a range of disorders such as anaemia, leukaemia, and infection to name a few.
- Fasting/blood sugar test: The test is performed to diagnose diabetes. A fasting blood glucose level of less than 100mg/dl is considered normal.
- Thyroid stimulating hormone test: This test is taken to check for problems in the thyroid gland.
- Rubella test: It is used to identify antibodies that are formed in the blood, as a result of immunisation or the rubella infection.
- HPLC (high performance liquid chromatography): The test is performed to determine Thalassemia.
- Urine microscopy: The test helps in determining the condition of your urinary tract and kidney. It identifies injury, presence of disease or inflammation of these areas. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.
The person who is suffering from OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) are mainly having perfectionism ,which I have seen in many blogs/youtube/wikipedia of OCD .so I am asking with you here what perfection mean. Give some example ,pls,
This Tamil book is authored by Dr P T sunderam , NLP pioneer of India, in the year 2002,. This is the first NLP book in india ,the whole book is in Tamil language, Dr sunderam worked with prisoners of central jail and produced positive results, which led to his doctorate in NLP. form university of contemporary studies USA The book was released by suekinght of uk at Chennai
This book is forwarded by Dr s vijay kumar consultant psychiatrist rajus polyclinic, Chennai
This complete book contain of clinical experience of his clients, who were treated through NLP psychology, for the last 10 years a majority of the clients are youth dealing with stress and marriage issues.
A few insights are 1 what is counselling and what is not counselling? NLP psychology application. 2 The case of spelling therapy 3 what is missing in students concentration or memory 4 The remote brain subconscious mind usage 5The different formats of mother in law and daughter in laws thinking 6 which career a student can succeed and why? 7 The customers psychology before a sale 8 The eye ball moving psychology for relationship9 NLP alibaba secret for each and every youth 10 FAQ and future of NLP in India and abroad :11 How to become a NLp counselling psychologist
This book was marketed through Higgins bothams
, Dr sunderam is the leading marriage psychologist of India for the last 20 years helping the youth of the society , he mostly does Skpye thrapy for NRIs thought out the globe. Dr sunderam currently has clcinc at, kandiagi, padur and sholingnallur chennai Dr sunderam case study are recorded in more than 150 YouTube videos ( English , Hindi, Telugu and Tamil languages) in his you tube channel Dr sunderam can be contacted at 964000054
A book full of true story that teaches you ‘How to come out of dysfunctional Relationships, without drugs. You will learn from this true story, how to interpret your own communication language which creates conflict and you will learn techniques to re-edit it.. You are given live cases of couple’s true story from our clinical records, you will also come to know what goes on behind the chamber of ‘Marriage Counselling’ and ‘Couples Therapy’.
You will also experience from this true story how a new break-through Language Psychology, called ‘Neuro Linguistic Programming’ ‘NLP’ or ‘Neuro Linguistic Psychology’ is applied in ‘Marriage Counselling’, You will also appreciate how the Language Psychology of Husband and Wife are entirely different from each other, You will also learn –how NLP sharpens ‘Couples Skills’.
The book will examine some common cases of some major problems and principles to save your marriage.
This true story is based on the regular Google hangout session with client couples.
The contents are
-Cavemen mind-set for relationship.
-Spouse Psychological needs.
-First Psychological need of Husband.
-Second Psychological need of Husband.
-Third Psychological need of Husband.
-First Psychological need of Wife.
-Second Psychological need of Wife.
-Third Psychological need of Wife.
Case study- (True Story- Diagnosis through NLP techniques)
True story 1: My Wife asks me- “shut up” and demands “why I did it?”
True story 2: Why he appreciates other person more?
True story 3 : Husband’s 10 th Anniversary Gift rejected by Wife.
True story 4 : How Lady Sales Manager sells using" NLP" skills.
True story 5: “12 years of love’ but can’t live for ‘12 minutes together’
Before relationship becomes ire-repairable, let the true story and NLP techniques guide you and your friends, to re- invent your life. Read ‘True story’- you need this book today