Doctor in Mehta Hospitals Pvt Ltd
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Mehta Hospitals Pvt LtdYour feedback matters!
Endometriosis is a condition where the endometrial tissue lining the womb, grows outside the urethral lining. This can cause severe pelvic pain and a host of other complications, if it is not treated on time.
Here is everything you need to know about this ailment:
Symptoms: Owing to the location of this tissue and its painful protrusion through the lining or walls of the womb, one of the earliest and most painful symptoms experienced may include severe cramps and pain during the menstrual cycle. Also, the patient will experience pain in the lower abdomen region about a week before the onset of the cycle. Heavy bleeding as well as infertility may be experienced in such cases too. Sexual intercourse will also give rise to pain in the region, while discomfort will be felt during the bowel movements. Pain in the lower back will also be experienced throughout the menstruation period.
Stages: There are several stages of this disease and its progression, each of which will require a different form of treatment. These four stages usually depend on the location, size, depth and number of the endometrial implants within the body of the patient.
- Moderate Stage: In this stage, the implants will dig deeper into the ovaries and the pelvic lining, which will result in the growth of even more lesions.
- Severe Stage: As the name suggests, in this stage the patient will experience deep implants along with lesions in the bowels and the fallopian tubes.
Treatment: There are varied forms of this treatment including pain relief medication for minimal to mild stage patients. Also, hormonal therapy with the help of supplements may be prescribed. Hormonal contraceptives may also be used. In such cases, medication like Danazol, Medroxyprogesterone, Gonadotripin releasing hormone agonists, and other such elements may be prescribed. Conservative surgery and radical surgery may follow, depending on the severity of the condition. Laparoscopy is the preferred form of treatment in such cases.
A hysterectomy can be conducted as a final resort where the surgeon will remove the cervix as well as the uterus of the patient. This will make pregnancy impossible for the patient, thereafter. To stem estrogen production, the ovaries will also be removed.
One must discuss all risks and complications before going in for a certain form of treatment for this ailment
Human beings are considered as the most evolved species on this planet. Though it is said that our ancestors were monkeys, very few of the habits are common between the both. In the process of evolution, civilization has always been a priority. One thing which is similar(though reduced a lot) between humans and monkeys is the hair growth over the body.
Excessive, unwanted hairs on the body(especially face) is a usual problem being faced by everyone. In this fast, competitive world, it brings a social barrier to our identity. This can affect one’s future to a varying extent. Nobody likes to compromise with the future.
There are only two ways to get rid of them: Temporary methods like Waxing, Threading, Shaving, Plucking are associated with pain, thick regrowth of hairs, infections (due to poor hygiene) and life long repetition of the procedure. This costs a lot of precious money and time. These procedures are usually undertaken by Beauty Parlors.
Once the client is ready for the procedure, the area is cleaned and marked; the hairs to be treated are shaved. Ice pack can be used for sensitive skin. The probe is placed firmly on the skin and fired. Pricking sensation on the skin may be felt in few cases. Whole body procedure may take a couple of hours. Routine activities can be resumed once the procedure is finished. The next session may take place after a time period of 1 month to 5 years (depending on the sittings already completed).
This is considered the best treatment modality in the approach towards unwanted hairs. Total number of sessions required are few. The procedure is completely safe, effective and hygienic.
We, at SUDEH, always strive to give the best possible results with the most advanced technology and the most suited treatment as per the individual needs.
The way you look affects the way you feel. A lack of security about one's appearance can hamper his or her overall confidence. Being overly concerned about one's physical appearance does not always result from vanity. It could be the plain and simple desire of being acceptable to oneself. Hair plays an important role in the process. Premature hair thinning, receding hairline, increased hair fall and other problems related to your scalp is directly proportional to your psychological health. Therefore, a little knowledge about alternative ways to accelerate hair growth can prove to be significant in dire times of need.
What are Hair Plugs?
Hair plugs are no more the best deal for hair regeneration in present times. This practice was mostly prevalent in the 1950s when other effective ways of hair transplant weren't heard of. In this process, strands of hair were removed from the back of your scalp, which had more hair in comparison to the centre of the scalp, only to be implanted in the balding area. Circular slits were made in the balding area to extract tissues and enable successful implantation. Once, hair transplant was conducted, you were left with injuries. These injuries would heal with due time or they would be stitched up by your doctor.
Hair Transplants- an overview
Hair transplant can be understood as an umbrella term for multiple procedures used to enhance hair growth. The most widely applied method is known as Magnified Follicular Unit Micrografting. A surgeon is required to transplant hair from the 'donor site' to the 'recipient site'. Hair follicles can be taken from any part of your body to be implanted on to your scalp. While transplanting, the surgeon carries a graft from one part of the body to another; a graft consists of the hair follicle, bulb and surrounding tissues.
Why are hair transplants preferred to hair plugs?
1. Hair plugs can make you look artificial. The hair implanted in the balding area resembles doll hair. Transplanted hair can be strictly made from natural hair making you look weird. In certain cases thus, hair plugs can also intensify your problem. On the other hand, hair transplants gift you with natural looking hair.
2. Hair plugs leave you with bigger and deeper scars. Even after these injuries heal, the donor site remains patchy with white spots on it. This is mainly because hair plugs involve removal of a lot of surrounding tissues. Hair transplants will relieve you from these long- lasting and painful wounds.
Acne is one of the acute skin troubles people face every now and then and thus desperately look for the best solution to cure the same. There are many people who think that medications are the only way out, but this is completely wrong.
This is because most of the acne treating drugs have got stronger antibiotics that are believed to cure acne speedily, but the real fact is that you will get temporary recovery, and your skin texture will get adversely affected by the same. Thus, you are recommended to look for only those solutions that are safe and can replace antibiotics in the most efficient manner.
Top 5 methods for treating acne without using antibiotics
1. Blue light: Acne creating bacteria can be only killed by using this therapy. This therapy is quite improved, and it is not at all invasive in nature and thus your skin quality is not affected at all. Total four sessions are included for getting the ultimate result and these sessions are only conducted under clinical supervision. You can also make a purchase of blue light, especially Tria Skin Clarifying light so that skin acne can be cleared along with the clearance of acne marks. There are few safety precautions that need to be maintained so that skin damages can be easily prevented.
2. Giving up sugar: Sugary foods should be completely curtailed from your regular diet so that acne trouble can be kept in control. Excessive sugary components lead to the creation of excessive skin oil, and this oil is highly responsible for creating acne, and on the other hand, bacterial infection can also occur due to excess oil secretion.
3. Taking Omega-3: Acne are very much irritating as they create inflaming sensations and these sensations can be only be effectively dealt with this particular component. Fish oil gel caps are highly enriched with this component and in this regard Omega Max deserves special mention. This will help in maintaining absolutely flawless and healthy skin.
4. Silk Peel Microdermabrasions: Pink scars can be treated well using silk peel. This kind of peel plays the most useful role in making the skin unclogged from different unwanted wastes causing acne and bacterial infections. In this case, collagen production can be stimulated along with the maintenance of healthy and glowing skin.
5. Glycolic acid lotions and cleansers: Sugarcane is enriched with glycolic acid and this acid is now available in different lotions and cleansers that are useful for skin exfoliation and pore unclogging.
With age, fat under the skin dissolves and causes significant volume loss. This can lead to the development of wrinkles, lines and other signs of aging on your face. Modern medicine has however, found a way to hide these signs of aging. A non-surgical facelift can fill these empty spaces under your skin to add volume to your face and help regain your youthfulness.
As the name suggests, a non-surgical facelift is non-invasive. It involves the injecting of dermal fillers into the affected area. This procedure should not take more than half an hour and shows almost instantaneous results. The most common areas where the filler is injected are the temporal hollows, cheek, submalar, nose, naso labial folds, marionette lines, oral commisure and chin and jaw line. This procedure has no major side effects. However, to be on the safe side, minimize touching the injection site for upto 2 weeks after the procedure.
There are three types of dermal fillers used for non surgical face lifts.
- Hyaluronic acid is the standard dermal filler used for such procedures. The affect lasts for 6 months to a year depending on the area it is injected into. The more the area covered, the shorter will be the duration of the benefit. Once the effects of the facelift begin to fade, the procedure will have to be repeated to maintain the youthful look. Hyaluronic acid is also said to stimulate the production of collagen in the skin.
- Synthetic fillers can also be used for a non surgical facelift. The effects of these fillers are more long-lasting and can maintain facial volume for up to 18 months. However, synthetic fillers can trigger the formation of lumps under the skin that will need to be surgically removed. The structure of the skin can also change with age, leaving odd shapes at the sites where synthetic fillers have been injected.
- The third type of dermal filler used is the patient’s own fat. Fat from another part of the body is extracted and then injected into the face to increase its volume. While the effects of this type of dermal filler can last for 5 to 10 years, there is also a possibility of the fat being reabsorbed into the body within a few months of the procedure. Fat transfer dermal fillers are also the most expensive type of fillers.
Lichen planus is a skin rash triggered by the immune system. It’s not known why the immune response occurs. There may be several contributing factors, and each case is different. Potential causes include:
- Viral infections
Sometimes lichen planus occurs along with autoimmune disorders. While it may be uncomfortable, in most cases lichen planus is not a serious condition. It’s also not contagious.
However, there are some rare variations of the condition that may be serious and painful. These conditions can be treated with topical and oral medications to reduce symptoms, or by using drugs that suppress the immune system.
Symptoms of lichen planus
- Purplish-colored lesions or bumps with flat tops on your skin or genitals
- Lesions that develop and spread over the body over the course of several weeks or a few months
- Itching at the site of the rash
- Lacy-white lesions in the mouth, which may be painful or cause a burning sensation
- Blisters, which burst and become scabby
- Thin white lines over the rash
The most common type of lichen planus affects the skin. Over the course of several weeks, lesions appear and spread. The condition usually clears up within 6 to 16 months.
Less commonly, the lesions can occur in areas besides the skin or genitals. These may include:
- Mucous membranes
- The scalp
There are also variations of the condition more common in the middle east, asia, africa, and latin america.
What are the causes and risk factors?
Lichen planus develops when your body attacks your skin or mucous membrane cells by mistake. Doctors are not sure why this happens.
Lichen planus can occur in anyone at any age, but there are certain factors that make some people more likely to develop the condition. The skin form of lichen planus occurs in men and women equally, but women are twice as likely to get the oral form. It’s very rare in children and older adults. It’s most common in middle-aged people.
Other risk factors include having family members who’ve had lichen planus, having a viral disease like hepatitis c, or being exposed to certain chemicals that act as allergens. These allergens may include:
- Iodide compounds
- Certain kinds of dyes
- Other medications
- Diagnosis of lichen planus
Anytime you see or feel a rash on your skin or lesions in your mouth or on your genitals, you should see your doctor as soon as possible. Your primary care doctor may send you to a dermatologist if a diagnosis of lichen planus is not obvious, or if your symptoms are making you very uncomfortable.
Your primary care doctor or dermatologist may be able to tell that you have lichen planus simply by looking at your rash. To confirm the diagnosis, you may need further tests.
Tests could include a biopsy, which means taking a small sample of your skin cells to view under a microscope, or an allergy test to find out if you’re having an allergic reaction. If your doctor suspects the underlying cause is an infection, you may need to have a test for hepatitis c.
Treating lichen planus
For mild cases of lichen planus, which usually clear up in weeks or months, you may not need any treatment. If the symptoms are uncomfortable or severe, your doctor can prescribe medication.
There is no cure for lichen planus, but medications that treat the symptoms are helpful and some may even be able to target a possible underlying cause. Medications often prescribed include:
- Retinoids, which are related to vitamin a and are taken topically or orally
- Corticosteroids reduce inflammation and can be topical, oral, or given as an injection
- Antihistamines reduce inflammation and may be particularly helpful if your rash is triggered by an allergen
- Nonsteroidal creams are applied topically and can suppress your immune system and help clear up the rash
- Light therapy treats lichen planus with ultraviolet light
There are other things you can try at home to complement your prescription treatments. These include:
- Soaking in an oatmeal bath
- Avoiding scratching
- Applying cool compresses to the rash
- Using otc anti-itch creams
Talk to your doctor before adding otc products to your treatment plan. This way you’ll be certain that nothing you might take will interact with prescription medications you’re taking.
I am having white spots in various parts of my body. I am suffering from 8-10 years. Taken many medication but of no use, gets constant a bit and after sometime began to grow.
Shingles is a sort of viral disease that makes a very painful rash on the entire body. This sort of rashes can occur on any part of the human body, but is mainly found on the torso. Shingles is a kind of varicella-zoster virus, the similar pattern of the virus that causes the deadly chicken pox. Once you have the chicken pox, the infectious virus leave leftovers in the dormant position of your body.
But during the later part of your life, if there are the stress or illness then it can again reactivate the virus, as well as you might be develop the shingles. In other words Shingles is a minor type of eruption of the germ of the chicken pox. It can occur any time after the first type of an infection.
Also an antiviral type of medications are the most often prescribed to care for this type of painful rash. These kind of medicines help out to abbreviate the length of the shingles as well as it can also reduce the symptoms. A number of natural treatments might be effectual in easing the pain as well as the discomfort of shingles.
There are 5 ways you can control these and these are discussed below:
- Wet compress is an another option: Cold, as well as the wet compresses work much the parallel way of a cool bath does. This type of compress helps to alleviate the pain as well as an irritation.
- Take a healing bath: Also the Colloidal oatmeal baths as well as the starch baths can help out to heal an aggravated as well as the painful skin. A lot of these are obtainable in the medicine store.
- Calming lotions: You can also use the soothing kind of the lotions, like calamine lotion, on the affected area.
- You can apply normal pain relievers: A number of the creams that contains the capsaicin might be helpful in dropping the pain which is caused by the shingles. Capsaicin is a sort of pepper extract, as well as it has been utilized for centuries as the natural type of pain reliever.
Natural treatments may be the best way to heal shingles?
Conventional type of shingles treatments, like antiviral medications, are the most effectual treatment. It is true that the natural type of remedies will assist you to make simpler the discomfort of the shingles, as well as it cures the process of healing. Shingles will eventually clear up in its own way in three weeks.
Hi doctor, Maine last year august me tattoo bnwaya tha neck par Usme chote chote daane ho re hai main fucidine cream use kri or Gudcef cv200 mg medicine li h but koi asar ni ho ra hai please suggest me my skin in getting infected.
Numerous individuals suffer from hair loss and hair fall problems, which inevitably cause low self-esteem and low self-confidence. Although this is not a life threatening condition, this disorder can cause serious self-esteem issues in individuals. Most individuals with extreme hair loss issues are uncomfortable in having a social life and face a constant suffering from within.
There have been numerous kinds and types of medications for treating and preventing hair loss. However, homeopathy has proven to be amazing without causing any side effects. Homeopathy is an alternative medicine which uses no harsh chemicals and works on the principle of triggering the healing process in the body.
Possible situations that cause hair loss-
Too much vitamin A intake
Pregnancy (hormonal changes and stress)
Lack of protein
Various hormonal imbalances
Deficiency of vitamin B
Drastic weight loss
Homeopathic medicines stimulate the hair roots to promote regrowth. The medicines used in Homeopathy to aid hair regrowth are all of natural origin and therefore, safe for use among persons of all age groups. The main advantage of opting for Homeopathic medicines for hair regrowth is the absence of any related toxic side effects. Some of the most common homeopathic treatments to prevent hair loss are-
Hair loss due to Alopecia Areata: This disorder is caused due to the immune system, which mistakes hair for foreign objects and attacks it, thereby causing erratic loss of hair. The individual loses hair in patches haphazardly. There are numerous medicines for specific treatments of Alopecia. Some of them are listed below-?
Fluricum Acidum: This not only fights alopecia, but is also efficient in preventing hair fall after Syphilis, where hair breakage, hair fall and hair tangles increase immensely.
Phosphorus: This is very effective in treating alopecia and can also be used to heal other gastrointestinal problems, blood, bones and nervous tissue problems.
Hair loss due to Dandruff: Dandruff is a common problem and the worst part is that it brings intense hair fall with it. Dandruff is caused generally due to eczema and psoriasis. The medications that can be used are as follows-
- Psonorium: Best treatment for preventing dandruff and hair loss caused along with it
- Mezereum: Heals rashes and lesions and tackles hair fall in crusty scalps
- Kali sulphuricum
- Natrum muriaticum
- Pulsatilla pratensis
- Baldness: Mostly affects men. Some of the recommended medicines include:
- Baryts carbonica
- Lycopodium clavatum
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!