Doctor in Meenakshi Multispeciality Hospital
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Hepatitis B Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Hepatitis C Treatment
Submit a review for Meenakshi Multispeciality HospitalYour feedback matters!
I am 76 year old man. Feeling very much tired not able to do any work. Getting numbness in Right thigh after 10 mts walk. Getting numbness in finger ends of left hand and left foot. Feeling right eyebrow pulling strain. I am using venpress-AMH (Telmisartan, Amlodipine and Hydrochlorothiazide Tablet) one in the morning for BP. I am not diabetic. Hope I get good prescription. Thank you.
I am hastmaithun (masturbating) since 8 year and last few year I have also migraine and memory loss and stress and weakness. I have also take alopathic and ayurveda medication but not recovered, now also taking homoeopathy medication, Little recovered but not find permanent treatment. Please suggest treatment.
Migraine is a type of headache like tension headache, sinus headache etc. It results from specific changes within brain. It's associated with sensitivity to light (sunlight) and noise.
Symptoms. Head pain usually on one side of the head, eye pain sensitivity to light, sound. Nausea, vomiting. In some cases the warning symptoms or an aura prior to the onset of their headache like weakness, flashing of light or blind spot in one eye.
Trigger factor. Hormonal changes, stress, certain food, strong smell, sound, birth control pills, preservatives, monosodium glutamate, artificial sweetener, chocolate, over sleep, red wine. Dairy products.
Lifestyle changes. Eating healthy foods, exercise, yoga may reduce the attack.
I am 24 years old. I have heavy neck pain and tight to turn left or right. Some time bone broken sound came in neck. Numbness in right side of neck and pain right arm in back also. Thank you sir.
I am 20 years old and for past 6 months I am getting Numbness. My right side fully getting numb. Including my tongue. During that time I also can not see through my right eye.
I've been diagnosed with slip disc in L4-5 about 2 years back. Then severe pain in left leg had gone in 2-3 months but numbness still persist in my leg from side of mine thigh to fingers. I've very little motor loss due to which I can't run. It is not exaggerating. I tried cervispon capsule in ayurvedic for 3 months. I tried homeopath from different doctors for about 1 year. But none gave me any relief. I meet neuro surgeon and orthopaedic surgeon, they all asked me to go for surgery, but I am a bit afraid of it, due to its risk factors. And also it might not be helpful due to 2 years of compression of nerves. As said by one doctor. Recently I heard about ozone therapy to cure slip disc. Will it be helpful for me? Please suggest me what should I do?
Saviour alcoholic, all test conducted, neuropathy of hands and limbs, burning & itching sensation in both limbs, cannot walk it pains allot, now has stopped drinking, but smokes regularly, I want to ask whether smoking has adverse effect in healing neuropathy, your advise will be highly appreciated.
I am a diabetic, From past 15 yrs. Last one month I am suffering from numbness both leg toes and hand. Please suggest good tablets. I tried tabs neurobion, but no use.Please suggest me something for that.
A migraine is something, which can really make a person’s day go from bad to worse. However, while popping an aspirin may be the age old solution for solving such a literally mind numbing issue, it really does not mean that this is the best solution. Theoretically, the best solution to a migraine should come naturally to the person, who is unfortunately the victim of a migraine.
It is more than a headache
When a person has a migraine, he or she is likely to know that this is the case due to a pulsating sensation behind the eye. In addition to this, there are quite a few other symptoms which include pain on one side of the head, nausea and a sensitiveness to light in its various forms.
Natural treatments for migraine
There are a range of possible natural solutions a person can make use of to get rid of migraine hits.
- One of these solutions is quite simple, even if it sounds a little odd! Take a few cabbage leaves, crush them and using a soft cloth, apply the paste on the forehead of the person who is having a migraine attack.
- While a person who is down with migraine may feel that life has given him or her lemons, he or she should really not despair. This is because these lemons can be made use of, as well, in order to make the ill effects of the migraine go away. To do this, take five lemons, peel them, grind them well and then add a little bit of water to make a paste. Apply this paste to the patient’s forehead.
- Apart from using remedies to cure migraine, there are a few other things which are needed to be done in order to get up and running as soon as possible. One of these things is to get enough rest. Taking into account the fact that a migraine has the potential to severely hinder the prospect of a person functioning normally, for a person to push himself or herself against the intense migraine discomfort so as to fulfil his or her responsibilities will not only result in substandard work, but will also make the situation worse.
- Hot and cold compress can also go some way in improving a person’s migraine problem.
- All beverages apart from water and tea should be avoided. Water hydrates and is essential while tea is diuretic.
If you follow these natural remedies, you will successfully be able to treat your migraine issue.