Doctors in Medindia Hospitals
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Medindia HospitalsYour feedback matters!
When it comes to collecting sex benefits of eating chocolates there are many benefits that are involved. If you really want to have a steamy and enjoyable night then eat dark chocolate and enjoy the session with your beloved. The real benefit of eating chocolate is that it helps in achieving proper arousal, desire and satisfaction.
There are many researches that have been done in this regard and as per research done by Italian scientists, women who eat one chocolate bar everyday had a great increase in their libidos and their overall sexual experience increased to a great level. Here is some of amazing sex benefits of eating chocolates.
1) Presence Of Special Elements In Chocolates Boosts Up The Sexual Desire
The best part about eating chocolate is that it has got a special and unique stuff called as PEA also called as phenyl ethylamine. This stuff helps in releasing of endorphins which are good mood-altering agents. As a result the entire body and mind becomes more active and there is a sudden burst of energy inside the body leading to increase in the sexual desire.
It also helps in making us feel lighter as well as happy and when you are relaxed and happy the sexual experience becomes a great experience.
2) How About Playing With The Chocolates That You Are Going To Eat
Studies have indicated that playing with chocolates bars and candies during the foreplay increases the chances of having great orgasms. This applies to both female as well as males. In fact there are many games also that are available such as the famous strip chocolate checkers.
As soon as the partner wins the moves the other partner also starts to remove his or her clothes resulting into a pleasurable moment.
3) You Can Also Rub Chocolate On Each Other
This is one of the most tried and tested methods of indulging into a hot sex session. All you need to do is to apply chocolate on each other’s body and then start licking it one by one. Immerse yourself into a hot sex session as you complete the process. The whole experience is truly memorable and leaves you with complete satisfaction in the end.
You will definitely remember this moment for your lifetime. Studies have also proved that when you apply the chocolate on the skin the skin gets immediate boost and also cheer ups the mood.
4) Dark Chocolate Has Got Many Psychoactive Properties
Studies have also proved that dark chocolate has got many psychoactive properties. Dark chocolate consists of a special substance called as anandamide and this substance activate the portion of the brain that is good for doing sex. Hence to have a sensually leasing experience you must eat dark chocolate.
All your feelings and euphoria gets a strong boost as soon as you eat chocolate and the excitement level reaches to an amazing new height during sex.
5) Chocolate also helps in increasing the sugar levels and hence the metabolism gets a strong boost
Another best part about eating chocolate for sexual arousal is that it helps in increasing the sugar levels inside the body and the metabolism also gets a strong boost.
Those people who are facing issues of a premature ejaculation must eat dark chocolates so that they can stay longer in the race and the female partner enjoys the sex session to the ultimate level of orgasm.
Diabetes is a systemic disease that affects almost every part of your body. Of these, the digestive system is the most badly affected. While gastrointestinal disorders are commonly experienced by everyone, diabetics have a much higher risk of suffering from indigestion, food poisoning, gallstones and ulcers. Some of the most common gastrointestinal problems experienced by diabetics are:
- Gastroparesis: High blood sugar levels can damage the vagus nerve that controls the emptying of the stomach. As a result fo this damage, the muscles of the stomach and intestines do not work optimally leading to a condition known as Gastroparesis. This is a condition where the stomach is not able to empty itself properly and the digestion process is slowed down. Gastroparesis can cause bloating, nausea, pain in the abdomen, heart burn and a loss of appetite. It can also cause undigested food in the stomach to harden and form lumps that block food from moving into the intestines. This disease cannot be cured but can be managed with medication and a special diet.
- Ulcers: Stomach ulcers can be described as open sores that develop on the inner lining of the stomach, oesophagus and beginning of the small intestine. These ulcers form as a result of bacterial infections. Diabetes weakens a person’s immune system thus reducing their ability to fight these infections and increasing the risk of developing ulcers. Diabetes also increases the risk of bleeding from these ulcers and secondary infections that may arise from it.
- Yeast infections: Diabetics are extremely vulnerable to yeast infections. This is aggravated by fluctuation in blood sugar levels and can extend from the mouth to the oesophagus. Common symptoms of this type of yeast infection are pain in the throat and difficulty swallowing. It may also cause heartburn and intestinal bleeding if left untreated.
- Celiac sprue: This condition creates gluten allergies and causes the inflammation and thinning of the small intestine’s mucosa. In some cases, this condition may interfere with the absorption of food and lead to diarrhoea and weight loss.
- Diabetic diarrhoea: Patients who have been suffering from diabetes for a few years may experience an increased urge to pass stools frequently. This is usually related to gastric problems in the colon which cause fluids to move at a faster than normal speed through the small bowel and colon. It may also be caused due to the secretion of fluids in the colon and improper absorption of food.
Chikungunya is a viral disease transmitted to people by the bite of an infectious mosquito known as Aedes Aegypti. The chikungunya infection is most prevalent in Africa, Southeast Asia, the Indian subcontinent and Indian Ocean islands, where various incidents of these disease and certain outbreaks have occurred over the years.
Humans and different animals are the regular hosts for the chikungunya virus, which can turn out to be very painful if it is not treated on time with proper medical care and intervention. The virus is spread to people by the bite of a female mosquito called Aedes aegypti or Aedes Albopictus. These are the same tropical and sub-tropical mosquitoes that spread the dengue virus. They breed in or close to human habitations and want to feed on people during the daytime in shady zones. These are likely to bite you at during the early hours of the evening or at night. The hatching time frame (time from disease to sickness) can be anywhere between two to 12 days.
Symptoms: Chikungunya infection is characterised by the following symptoms:
- High or blazing fever
- Extreme joint pain for the most part in the arms and legs
- Pain in the muscle
- Pain in the back
- Body ache
- Rash (in about 50% of the infected people)
A vast majority begins to feel better following 7 to 10 days but a few people will go through longer term joint pain.
- There is no particular medicine to prevent chikungunya. There is no antibiotic that can help in doing away with it - it usually abates on its own. Chikungunya treated on the basis of a patient's symptoms. However, there are some precautions and alternate medications that can be used as a cure.
- Bed rest, liquids, and medication to soothe side effects of fever and hurting. Asprin should be avoided.
- Personal protection and a hygienic environment is important to prevent the growth of the illness.
Since this virus does not have a vaccine or any particular medicine, one should try to stay away from mosquitos as much as possible. Covering yourself up while travelling, especially in the evening is the best approach to prevent it.
A regular menstrual period is when you bleed for 5-6 days every month. A normal cycle is 11-13 menstrual periods every year. An irregular menstrual period is when there are less than 10 or more than 14 menstrual periods in a year.
Initially, when a teenage girl reaches puberty, the menstrual cycles are a little irregular. It takes a few months to a couple of years before the hormones are balanced and the cycles come in regular intervals.
Peri-menopausal women have extremely irregular periods, ranging from mere spotting in some months to severe bleeding and muscular cramps in the next few months. As a woman approaches menopause, there are wide fluctuations in hormones that cause the irregularity.
Other Causes Of Menstrual Irregularities-
Persistent physical exhaustion.
Increase in exercise. Heavy exercise and endurance regimes are known to cause missed or irregular periods.
Travelling, differences in temperature and weather conditions can affect periods.
Contraceptive pills and other birth control medications.
Polycystic ovarian syndrome.
Other medical issues with the pelvic organs.
Inadequate rest and sleep.
Indulging in too much of processed or fried food.
Breastfeeding can cause menstrual irregularities and regain normalcy after it has been stopped completely.
Abstinence from caffeine and alcohol.
Light but regular exercising.
Take some medication after due consultation with a doctor.
Abstain from smoking or consuming tobacco in any form.
Take vitamin and folic acid supplements.
Get yourself checked for blood sugar or cholesterol.
Maintain an optimum body weight.
Stay away from situations that stress you and attempt to control your anxiety. Cultivate an activity that you enjoy, be optimistic and enjoy life.