Submit a review for Man & Woman ClinicYour feedback matters!
Prostatitis is only one of several causes of sexual pain in men. If you are experiencing sexual pain, which can include pain in the penis, testis, or pelvis area that occurs during sex, while ejaculating, or after sex, it could stem from a variety of causes.
Sex is supposed to feel good, so it can be particularly worrisome and stressful when it hurts, and it can affect your intimate relationships. The causes of sexual pain can be medical, structural, or psychological. Here’s a look at six causes of sexual pain, also known as dyspareunia:
- Actue Bacterial Prostatitis
- Acute Prostatits
- Alcock Syndrome
- Neurogenic Bladder
Hello Sir or mam, I'm Rakesh and I'm 22 year old. My problem is I was addicted by masturbation but now I do less than prev days. Now when I do or wet dream happens with me after that I'm getting pain in my left testis. It is very painful and it happens for an unknown time (One or two days. So please tell me what I will do.
Sir my pennis sometime does not get proper erection for sex and if it getting then it don't continue for long time so please help me. How I can improve my erection.
I am doing sex with my girlfriend ,unable to do it for long time facing problem for few months and get educated in less than a minute. How can I make it sex for long time? Should I take sex medicines also then how it affects in sex and sometime else better option to make it long and enjoy it. I feel soo bad when happened? Suggested better option. Work fast.
My age is 23 and my penis size is 3.7 inch can I masturbate in twice in a week pls tell me and I early ejaculate just only kissing before sex pls tell me whts is the problem.
I masturbate allot and my penis pains when it gets erected. My sperms only come out when I do it myself and I don't get satisfy and want to have it come out during intercourse. Please advice how do it increases my sexual stamina. My foreskin is yet to expand hence I do not feel or enjoy the feel of intercourse. I used to masturbate 3 to 4 times a day. Please advice the method for penis enlargement.
I masturbate few times a week. My question is as more semen quantity erected during masturbation causes more nutrients loss? Because I masturbate once a week, in that day I do thrice, sometimes three times a week. Which is best?
Hello, We are a newly married couple. My wife mostly have some pain or infection in and around her personal parts. Some times it pains while we doing sex. Please advice.
I am having nightfall daily. When I get frustrated by having continues nightfall I masturbate. 2 days I got relaxed. But after that again nightfall starts. I am getting weaker day by day n also low confident. Going backward in study. Whenever I ask someone and on YouTube also only says one thing, this is natural, let it happen" what I am very nervous. please help me.
Low or reduced libido has been a point of concern for many years and if left neglected it can negatively impact your love life. Read on to know how you can boost your libido with these ornamental tips.
- Have a positive mental attitude and keep your stress level low: If you feel good and self confident you may feel more sexual and attractive to your partner.
- Consider, but do not overly rely on supplements that claim to increase your libido. Take a bite out of a forbidden fruit: Figs, bananas and avocados, for example, are considered libido-boosting foods, known as aphrodisiacs. And they are provide certain vitamins smooths the blood flow..
- Be a poser: Yoga does more than just get you limber, it may boost your libido, too. Yoga may also improve your orgasms by increasing blood flow down there.
- Indulge in all things chocolate: Throughout history, chocolate has been a symbol of desire. Not just because of its delicious taste, but because of its power to improve sexual pleasure.
- Find out which scenarios spark magic for you and your partner: You do not need to recreate every detail from those scenes. With a little imagination, improvisational role-playing, you can incorporate one or two key elements from the scene, such as a costume or a prop - and create a scenario that is likely to liven the mood.
- Take your daily herbs: Ginkgo biloba, an extract derived from the leaf of the Chinese ginkgo tree, is another herb found to treat antidepressant-induced sexual dysfunction.
- Seek the help of a sex therapist, if necessary: If you are experiencing sexual problems that prevent you from desiring, initiating, or enjoying sex, consider whether these issues may be psychological in origin.
- Be patient: If you have a partner who is being treated for lost interest in and enjoyment in sex, or for issues relating to sexual performance, be patient and realize that treatment can take several months or more to be effective.
- Take a whiff: Whiffing can also work for you. But the scent of your man postworkout might do just that. Sniffing his sweat can increase your level of the stress hormone cortisol, which may boost arousal.