Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
I am 32 years female. I have urine infection. When I take medicine it goes but after sometimes it reappears. I am facing this problem from last 2 years. Whenever I came in contact with my husband I got this problem became severe. What procedure I use to be free from this problem permanently?
Dear sexologist, After sex. My anus is infected now. How I avoid anus infections. Please tell me all home remedies. I show in my anus. Small kit (insect). All insect holds hair near my anus. Please help me.
I am a 20 year old girl. I am having a consistent urge to pee. Till yesterday it was just the urge but today it started paining a lot around my clitoris region along with the urge to pee? What should I do right now to lower down my pain? Please help me asap. Please.
My scan report detect U bladder-wali thickened Ovaries: bilateral enlarged ovaries Ro: 3.15/2.76 cm lo: 3.78/2.69 cm Kidney: r.k 10. 14 cm,l.k -10. 44 cm 3.8 mm calculus lower pole I masturbation till 7 years by rubbing clitoris I have shortness of breath, dizziness,frequent urination uncontrollable when urine fill little it cause pressure and pain in lower pelvic ,tired weak, balancing problem, Why frequent urination caused my urine culture also-normal pressure irritating feeling Did any ulcer in bladder or pelvic its irritating due to over masturbation Difficult to wear underwear.
I AM 19 years OLD. WHEN I MICTURATE I SEE SOME WHITE TYPE IS MIX WITH URINE HAS COME ,SO PLEASE HELP ME WHAT IS THIS AND GIVE ME TREATMENT ALSO. THANK YOU.
I want to know that recently I test my urine. And the results is[Reaction-Acidic PH: 6.5,Pus cell: 5-6/ HPF, Epithelial cell: 3-4/HPF.]Does these result means normal or not. Please answer me sir/mam.
What are the best treatments for kidney stones? And what measures to do when kidney stone has started.
Many theories and as many reasons are given, but in most of the cases, cause of stone formation in the kidneys is not clear. Biochemical dysfunction seems to be the only possible explanation. Stones generally develop very slowly. Tendency to stone formation may be hereditary.
Stones may vary in size from sand particles to large stone. Urinary stones may be present for many years and may give rise to no symptoms. When a stone obstructs the urinary passage, mild pain to severe renal colic occurs. There may be restlessness, sweating, pallor, vomiting, frequent urination, blood in urine etc during pain. Attack of pain may last few hours to few days, varying in severity time to time. In many cases, urinary infection is a common occurrence.
Homeopathic treatment plan comprises of :
- Ultrasonography at regular interval of three to four months to monitor
- The size of the stone and
- Movement of the stone along the urinary passage.
- Kidney function tests should be done to evaluate the function of kidneys.
- Urine examination may be helpful to treat the accompanying urinary infections.
- Parathyroid hormone essay and serum calcium level should be considered if the stone formation is recurrent.
- It is a well-known fact that some stones can pass naturally. But often they may cause severe pain and at times obstruction. But with homeopathic treatment, even moderate sized stone can pass absolutely painlessly.
- Though the use of painkillers and antispasmodics can relieve the pain and spasm, but in the process can actually hamper or suspend the onward and outward movement of the stone. With homeopathic treatment, body's natural reactions are stimulated that helps throw out the stone without much discomfort.
- At times, it is seen that with homeopathic treatment stones gradually dissolve into sand particle s and get eliminated from the urinary system without being aware of it. This can be monitored by subsequent Ultrasonograms watching the gradual reduction in the size of the stones.
- As stone formation is just a bye-product of body's biochemical dysfunction at deeper levels, only removal of the stone by natural or surgical means is not enough. Homeopathic treatment not only removes the stone, but can also modify the tendency to form stones by improving body's natural balance in general, and biochemical dysfunction in particular.
- In bilateral, multiple and recurrent stones, constitutional homeopathic treatment is far-more superior than surgery or any other therapy as it has the potential to help the body, not only throw the stone out but also improve the biochemical dysfunction to check the recurrence of stone formation.
- Surgery can be helpful only when the size of the stone is very large and causing damage to kidney by back- pressure. Even then, homeopathic treatment is of significant importance to improve the basic biochemical defects.
- Constitutional Homeopathic treatment can also help avert the complication of surgery.
- With constitutional homeopathic treatment, accompanying urinary infections are also relieved.
- AND, the added advantage is that with constitutional homeopathic treatment, general health also improves.
Dietary Restrictions :
- Large number of dietary "take and avoid" is known to the masses, but their role is doubtful. With good constitutional homeopathic treatment and proper monitoring by ultrasography, dietary restrictions are not mandatory.
- Increased amounts of fluid intake are advisable.