Submit a review for LifeCell InternationalYour feedback matters!
Dear Sir/Madam, I had suffered from hepatitis ‘E’ along with leptospirosis infection in the year 2011. Post recovery I was feeling very weak along-with very much weakness in the body. As the passing of the time I usually felt good and my weight has also been increased. Doctor told to make to take everything in the diet. But from the last 3-4 years I am experiencing lots of changes in my body like poor digestion, excessive gas, bloating, indigestion, loose stool with mucus, 5-6 times visiting the toilet, fatigue,lethargy, weakness in the body, irritability,fear, nervousness,easily stressed out. Not able to get sound sleep at nights. I got a very weak immune system also. Visited lots of doctors here in Mumbai. Some doctors says I got physiological problems. Some says I have gastritis, some says I have IBS, some says that I must be having amoebiasis or H.Pylori infections. Some says that there is inflammation in the intestines and my intestines are weak. I am not getting proper solution to my problem. At times I am feeling very much depressed. I do not know what to do. I am feeling hopeless. I do not know what had happened to my body. Nobody able to properly diagnose the problem which I am having. I do not have any bad habits. I do not smoke, drink etc. But still I am so much problem in my body. Further, below are the test performed in order to rule out. OGD SCOPY + is can + biopsy PERFORMED OGD Scopy was considered to evaluate exact etiology of patients symptoms of Upper G.I.Tract. OGD Scopy revealed mild lax cardia with frank reflux. Stomach showed erosive gastritis with atrophic antral mucosa. Erosions were seen in the fundus and antrum. Chronic duodenitis was seen in the duodenal bulb and proximal duodenum. Biopsy was taken from antrum for H.Pylori. Comments: Endoscopic findings are suggestive of mild GERD with erosive gastritis with atrophic antral mucosa and chronic duodenitis. Patient will require dietary and lifestyle modifications apart from supportive medication for the same. Patient will require clinical follow up after 1 month. Biopsy confirmed for H.Pylori. ILEO-COLONOSCOPY+ is can+POLYPECTOMY PERFORMED Ileo-Colonoscopy was considered to evaluate exact etiology for patients complaints of 3-4 semi solids with blood streak stools. Adequate bowel preparation was done. Scope was passed up to terminal ileum, which essentially appeared normal. Multiple biopsies were taken from colon and sent for HPE. Left sided colon appeared spastic. Erosive proctitis was seen in rectum. 2 polyps were noted on the stapled line on previously done hemorrhoidectomy which was sent for histopathology. Comments: Ileo-colonoscopy findings are suggestive of irritable spastic left bowel with erosive proctitis and 2 polyps at the stapled line which can explain patients symptoms of blood streak stools. Biopsy material may provide additional information for further management. Patient will require reassurance apart from supportive medical care. Patient will require clinical follow up after 1 month. HISTOLOGY REPORT Specimen:1.Biopsies from the colon 2. Polyp from the rectum Gross:1. Three tiny bits aggregate to 0.4 cm. 2. Few polypoid grayish bits aggregate to 0.4 cm. Microscopic: 1. The colonic mucosa reveals orderly tubules. The lamina propria contains a mononuclear inflammatory infiltrate admixed with eosinophil and a focal lymphoid aggregate. 2. The polypoid bits are focally covered by a colonic mucosa. The lamina propria shows congested blood vessels and a moderate mononuclear inflammatory infiltrate admixed with neutrophil few eosinophil. No adenomatous change is seen. There is no evidence of dysplasia or malignancy. Diagnosis.1. COLON – MILD colitis 2. RECTUM – INFLAMMATORY POLYP.
I was put on an astamyne drip along with a bottle of glucose the last week. The pain was so bad having a needle in my vein plus my hand got swollen too. It's been like almost 7 days now and my vein area still hurts on moving. Don't know why is it still hurting I tried rubbing the area for a while but the pain did not go and hurts even more. Can anybody tell me what's the reason behind that? The pain is not so severe but yeah it hurts bad.
Hello. I am 23 years male. I feel no energy to work. Always feel like tired and upset. Get anxious very quickly. I get angry and irritated on small petty issues. I am not happy from within. I don't enjoy my life. I even forget everything. Can't remember small things related to work and work gets hamper. No energy .legs pains a lot. I want to know the cause of all this problems and guide me to take proper steps for this all. I would also say that when I watch any intimate scene I get very anxious. I mean I can't understand anything. My heart beat increases and I ejaculate. This problem is from 6 years now. Are all my problems interrelated, what do I do. And I even get negative thinking in every thing i do. Eg. Thought comes that if I don't do anything in a specific way something bad will happen to my loved ones. I can't control this now. It's been around six years now. Looking for proper guidance and treatment. A doctor from this platform has said it's Ocd. Help me for proper living.
My mother is of 80 years age & she is undergoing through some internal pain in her legs at night which results in I sufficient sleep as a routine. This pain seems to be non-joint pain rather a pain in her leg veins. What is the cause & suggest a remedy.
From past 5 days I am very fatigue, weakness in legs, burning eyes, shortness of breath, blood report says lymphocyte percent=42, total bilirubin is 2.4,chest xray is normal, I had visited long drive with full AC on and this started after that, am I suffering from fibromyalgia as in the morning I feel very tired, shakky legs, body pain, what can be the problem. I suffer from gerd from past 4 years. Had drank apple juice after drinking himcocid syrup.
My daughter was using mobile while charging. After 2 mins I saw her she just freeze with phone in her hand and her face tilted to the left and couldn't move. Her hand became stiff and she fell unconscious. White fluid started coming out of her mouth She did not wake up for 5 mins and then we poured water on her face then she woke up and she doesn't remember a thing what happened. She has body pain. The doctor says that it was electric shock. But I am worried. What can it be?
Heel pain is a common problem in the body where the affected person experiences pain radiating from the heel bone. Heel pain usually progresses slowly over time, it is recommended to consult a medical professional, if heel pain turns severe. The pain tends to be most severe after one has been inactive for some time such as after waking up in the morning.
Heel pain is usually caused when tissues present in the bottom of the heel (Plantar fascia) is inflammed. These tissues connect the heel bone with the bones of the feet and acts as a shock absorber. Tears form in these tissues when they are damaged or when they get thicker. These tissues are at an increased risk of wear and tear for those who are over 45 years old. The risks also tend to increase if the person is obese or whose occupation requires standing for lengthy periods of time.
Among other causes of heel pain are heel bone fractures, fat pad atrophy (a condition where a layer of fat present under the heel bone is reduced) and bursitis (inflammation of the fluid filled sacs present around the joints). Peripheral neuropathy is a condition where damage occurs in the peripheral nerves (that transmits signals between the central nervous system and the rest of the body), this can cause pain in the heel.
The symptoms of heel pain include:
- Experiencing pain while jogging or walking
- A feeling of pins pricking the heels after waking up in the morning
- Inability to put weight on the heel
- Painful swelling
- Pain in the heel accompanied by fever
Heel pain can be prevented by taking certain preventive measures such as restricting usage of high heeled shoes without proper support and stretching the heel regularly. Medications such as painkillers are used to treat symptoms of heel pain. Consult a doctor for accurate medicines !!
I am 40 Yrs old male. Have gone for full body check-up, everything is normal in that. For last couple of days, feeling sort of weakness and pain at the feet too. Even after a sleep of 8 hours, looks like need more sleep.
There are 27 bones in the human hand. An injury to any one of them or a disease that affects the bones, tendons, muscles or blood vessels in the hand, are the most likely causes for pain in the hand and tenderness.
Some of the most common conditions that cause hand pain are:
De Quervain's Tendinitis: Pain on and around the thumb is the characteristic sign of this condition. This pain may develop gradually or come on suddenly and can travel the length of the thumb and forearm. De Quervain's tendinitis is caused by the swelling of wrist tendons at the base of the thumb. Repetitive actions and overuse are the most common triggers for this condition.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: The symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome are felt mainly in the thumb, index finger and middle finger. This pain is often worse at night and is caused by the swelling of inflamed tendons at the base of the hand that puts pressure on the median nerve. This syndrome can make it very difficult for a person to grip objects.
Fractures: The fracture can cause extreme pain along with stiffness, swelling and loss of movement. A fracture refers to the breaking of a bone and can be of many types including simple fractures, complex fractures, comminuted fractures and compound fractures. The type of fracture dictates the type of treatment required. Spraining a muscle in the hand is another leading cause of pain in the hands.
Arthritis: This is one of the most common causes of pain in the hand that is related to ageing. Arthritis causes loss of cartilage that makes the movement of one bone against the other extremely painful. It may or may not also be accompanied by swelling. When it comes to the hand, arthritis affects the base of the thumb and middle or top joints of the fingers. Osteoarthritis may also cause bony nodules to be formed on the fingers.
- Trigger Finger: This condition is also known as stenosing tenosynovitis. This condition locks the fingers or thumb in a bent position. This condition is triggered by the flexor tendons getting irritated. These tendons control the movements of the thumb and fingers. As the tendon is inflamed, the sheath that surrounds the tendons may also thicken and nodules may form of the affected tendons. People suffering from rheumatoid arthritis, gout and diabetes are at a high risk of suffering from this condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.
I am feeling weakness and body pain and eyesight blueness from last some months how can I recover from these ,I think it's side affects of access of masturbation for months, suggestion please.
Heels are weight bearing part of feet during standing, walking or running. Improper postures or foot wear can cause degeneration of heel and subsequent pain.
Causes for heel pain:
1. Sprains: Improper exercise and improper footwear like high heels can put unnecessary stress on heels and cause pain. Avoid such conditions by using excellent quality heels and avoiding them as much as possible. Exercise should be done under expert guidance.
2. Fractures: Stress or hairline fractures can occur even without trauma and cause pain. In such cases, you should immediately consult a doctor.
3. Plantar fasciitis: A common cause for heel pain, the Plantar fascia at heel can cause severe early morning heel pain. It can be managed with exercises, PRP Injections.
4. Arthritis: Gout, rheumatoid arthritis and other types of arthritis can affect ankle joint and cause heel pain. This can be managed with medications and exercises. In severe cases injections may be needed for treatment.
1. Change in shoes: Shoes play a key role in the development of heel pain. Avoid wearing heels for prolonged period and specially when walking long distances.
2. Foot supports: There are specialized heel supports and wedges, which you can wear with the footwear. These supports help redistribute weight from the problem areas and uniformly distribute it among the other parts of the foot. Heel cups are also another form of supports you could try.
3. Pain relief medications: Over the counter analgesics like Ibuprofen or Paracetamol can help in reducing acute episodes of pain. Self - medication for prolonged periods should be avoided.
4. Ice packs: Application of ice packs decrease pain and stiffness of heel. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.
When a blow or a fall causes an injury, where the top of your arm bone pops out from your shoulder socket, it’s called shoulder dislocation. It is a very painful condition and you need to get this relocated to its position immediately. The tissues and bone related to that particular joint get damaged.
If you ignore this situation or keep the shoulder like this, it will be more harmful and painful for you. There may appear a bump in front or at the back of your shoulder that hurts.
What can lead to a dislocated shoulder injury?
- Sharp or a very fast twist of your arm.
- Falling down on a hard surface.
- A sudden hurt or hit.
- It may also happen when you fall down and try to save yourself using your hand. The force of the hit indirectly gets into the shoulder and your shoulder joint may slip from its place.
In some of the outdoor games, there are high chances to get hurt in the shoulder. Hockey, football, rugby, rock climbing, volleyball etc. bring in high probabilities of injuring the shoulder, thereby resulting in a shoulder dislocation.
What is the treatment or therapy of a dislocated shoulder?
The dislocated shoulder should be very urgently treated. As this injury of the shoulder is very painful, you should consult to a specialized orthopaedist as fast as possible to fix up the shoulder to its proper joint. As it is very painful and swollen, the faster the treatment, the better it is. When your doctor fixes your shoulder in its actual place or the bone of your arm comes back to the socket, most of your pain will go away and you get huge relief from pain. After the shoulder bone is relocated, you can use further conservative treatment to reduce the pain and swelling of that place. Dislocated shoulder may take 3 to 12 weeks to recover. But this is the approximate time and it depends on the seriousness of the injury.
After the treatment, when all the symptoms are gone, the doctor will suggest some exercises for better results and normal shoulder movement and to prevent future shoulder injury. Ones the shoulder is dislocated, the chances of dislocation in future is further increased as the tissue supporting the head of humerus into its socket is torn. Such patients may land up with recurrent dislocation of shoulder wherein shoulder dislocates easily on specific movement and patients are afraid to do over-head activities. The problem is best diagnosed by MRI Scan.
The best treatment for this is Arthroscopic (Key-Hole Surgery) Bankart's Repair. Following operation shoulder is kept at rest for 2 weeks then Physiotherapy is started. Day to day activities are started after 2 weeks and sports activity is started after 3 to 5 months.
I did excessive workouts like plank and squat and I never did those before. I used to jog. It's been two days and I have full body pain. I can't walk properly. I have lower abdomen pain every time I laugh or cough or try to get up from bed. Please advise what should I do?
Cannula was inserted in my right hand on 15 june, tha veins are still paining a lot at that point. The pain has not gone since more than 15 days.
Pain is a feeling of distress that is caused by intense damaging stimuli. It is one of the most common reasons that compels the patient to consult a physician and take painkillers. In the long run, painkillers have adverse effects on our body. While most of the times, the cause of the pain is diagnosed, there are cases in which the cause remains undiagnosed. Homeopathy is a system of medicine that is based on symptoms and has no side effects and thus, it is most effective in the treatment of both muscle and joint pains.
Here we give you a list of common homeopathic pain medications that are prescribed to give relief to patients and the circumstances under which they can be used.
- Bryonia- It is given when there is a hot swollen joint, pain from overuse of body part or injury. The slightest movement aggravates the pain and is relieved of the pressure on the affected part.
- Causticum - It is recommended for muscle spasm, stiff neck and pain. The character of the pain is sharp and tearing and is caused by cold dry weather. The patient is relieved by the warmth.
- Arnica Montana - Arnica is suggested when a patient has sore, bruised feeling all over the body. The patient is very sensitive to the pain and everything on which he rests seems very hard. Arnica is a top remedy in case of injury from falling, sprain and bruise.
- Rhus Toxicodendron- A first choice of remedy in case of rheumatism and back pain. The right side of the body is especially affected. The patient experiences stiffness and aching pain that aggravates during the rainy season, in the morning, on exposure to cold and also by rest. Pain is relieved by moving the affected parts and by warmth.
- Cuprum Metallicum- It is given in cases of muscle twitching or severe muscle spasm. The patient feels better when the painful area is massaged.
- Magnesia Phosphorica - This is the best medicine for all types of pain, especially when the pain is in the right side of the body. The pain is aggravated by cold and movement and is relieved by heat and rest in the general. This is suggested to relieved lower abdomen pain during menstruation.
- Pulsatilla- This is an excellent remedy for rheumatic pains that shifts from one joint to another. Homeopathic medicine is suggested after a thorough understanding of patient symptoms and the medication differs from patient to patient. So it is better to consult a homeopathic physician to select a suitable medicine to get relieved from pain. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.