Doctor in Kasturi ENT and SKIN Clinic
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Ear Pain
Treatment of Sneezing
Treatment of Sinusitis
Treatment of Mouth Sores
Treatment of Flu
Treatment of Allergic Rhinitis
Coughing Treatment & Management
Treatment of Hearing Loss
Treatment of Sore Throat
Treatment of Blocked Nose
Treatment of Snoring
Treatment of Stammering
Treatment of Nose Bleed
Treatment of Tinnitus
Treatment of Vertigo
Treatment of Nose Infection
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Glue Ear
Treatment of Sleep Apnea
Submit a review for Kasturi ENT and SKIN ClinicYour feedback matters!
Sir/madam, I have meniere disease, I consulted ENT specialist, he gave DELIGAN and nootropil tablets. These tablets make me sleepy but the Condition some times remains same, so please suggest different medication, recently I used [Antivert, Stugeron, Gravol, Betavert].
I have pain in my whole food pipe (from my throat to stomach) It started when I ate food without it's curry and I drink curry after eating it. Whenever I drink or eat something pain starts and it hurts a lot. Please help I don't know but I think whatever I ate swelled my food pipe.
I have been fluid without pain in my left ear many years and hearing problem also but now no fluids come but some time feel heaviness in head. I also use to take antidepressant medicine. Is there any link it with depression. What are it's remedy.
Hello Dr. I am having problem of spinning head whole day can't walk alone can't move face right to left in fast movement n feeling dizziness please tell me the solution what should I do?
I am 40 year old person. I'm suffering from ear blockage last 10 days. The blockage point is sinus end to ear end .I also a sinus problem in last 15 year. I taking only stem but mild relief so far. Please suggest me a proper medicine.
Myself Rajeev having age 20, suffering from tonsils from last 3 days, my condition is actually getting worst, can I use Povidone-Iodine betadine 10% solution for gargle purpose? What would be the normal dosage for it, scheduling time to make gargle with it?
I feel as if something is sticking in my throat few days. No pain. No difficulty in swallowing. Sticking feeling comes n goes.
The ear is made up of three parts that is outer, middle and the inner part. Infections, disorders and ailments in the ear can occur across all age groups and in any part of the ear. Ear ailments are more common in children than in adults as the Eustachian tubes (tubes which drain out ear fluid) are smaller in children.
Here are a few common ailments which occur in children:
- Acute otitis media: AOM is the most common ear infection in children. Some parts of the middle ear are infected, resulting in swelling and blockage of fluid behind the eardrum. This condition is characterised by earache in children and in graver conditions, can also cause fever.
- Otitis media with effusion: This condition usually occurs due to the infestation of an infection when the fluid gets restricted behind the ear drum. This condition doesn’t exhibit too many symptoms except mild earache. You should visit an ENT specialist who can diagnose this condition by checking the concentration of fluid behind the eardrum using special instruments.
- Chronic otitis media with effusion: This condition occurs in children when the fluid remains trapped behind the eardrum for a long period of time. It can lead to serious infection and cause problems in hearing in children.
- Barotrauma: Barotrauma occurs due to changes in atmospheric pressure changes. It can cause problems in the Eustachian tube and causes trapping of air in the middle ear. Middle ear problems can become severe if left untreated and result in a burst in the eardrum, causing excessive bleeding.
- Meniere's disease: This is a disorder, which comes in bouts and is characterised by vertigo and fluctuating hearing loss. This condition usually affects one ear. It can result in tinnitus (ringing in the ear) or permanent loss of hearing if left untreated.
- Swimmer’s ear: Swimmer’s ear, also known as otitis externa, is a common condition which is caused in the outer area of the ear. This condition is caused due to remnants of chlorine water in the ear or because of inserting swabs too deep inside the canal. This condition is characterised by earache, discomfort and itching of the ear.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!