Doctor in kasiviswanathan
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for kasiviswanathanYour feedback matters!
Am 25 years female. Am having lots of unwanted hair on stomach ,face, hands,legs etc. Am not having pcos, pcod problem. What is the reason for lots of unwanted hair. Is there any cream or oil to remove unwanted hair permanently. Please help me out.
I am 67 suffering from pain in right hip and leg for 2 months. Dr. prescribed pregabalin and methylcobalamin capsules with pain killer eldofen Mr. and advised me for physiotherapy swd, ift, tens and us therapy which gave some relief but pain started again then referred me to orthopedics who prescribed volitra gel, tablet etoshine Mr. 1 bd, tab disperzyme 1bd, tab gabapin nt 400 mg once before dinner, capsule lycomega once after food and advised for physiotherapy swd, ift, us therapy with exercises and directed for mri spine ls. Xray spine ls ap/lateral. Emg and ncv tests. X-ray emg and ncv tests are normal but mri shows disc l5 s1 indenting nerve root cause pain. Impression: posterior protrusion l5 s1 indenting nerve root. I have been suffering from insomnia and gas since last 30 years but it has increased more. I am taking above medicines regularly as directed and for insomnia taking lonazep md 0.5 mg for last 7 years but getting very less sleep for 3 hrs only. Gas production in stomach is very high causes flatus then pain reduces as gas passing stops pain increases. I take bland diet moong dal chapati bottle gourd tori in vegetables and toned milk. But problem still persist. Please advise.
Hair today, gone tomorrow. That might be your condition if you are not taking care of your hair properly. There are a lot of things you do almost daily that are adversely impacting your hair health. You might not even be aware of the damage you are doing to your tresses by indulging these activities:
1. Poor hair habits - Your hair becomes weak and fragile when it is damaged. Poor habits can lead to breakage of hair such as excessive heat styling, chemical hair coloring, and bleaching. These add a lot of stress to hair, weakens your hair's elasticity and lead to breakage, thinning of hair and severe hair damage.
2. Shorter hair growth cycle - The hair growth cycle is constantly in rotation and your hair is never in the same phase of the cycle. There is a phase of hair growth cycle when the hair becomes dormant until the cycle repeats. This resting phase of hair growth cycle may last much longer sometimes.
3. Dry and brittle hair - It's possible for your natural hair to break off as quickly as it grows, appearing as if your hair is no longer growing. Moisturizing your natural hair is important because of its inability to produce a natural oil that covers the entire scalp. Washing the hair or using warm oil treatments, sulfate-free shampoos and adopting healthy hair regimens can keep your natural hair moisturized and prevent it from breaking.
4. Poor diet - Your hair needs proper vitamins, minerals and nutrients in order to thrive and eating foods rich in nutritional value like fish, nuts, green leafy vegetables will help your hair grow healthier. You can also add multivitamins to your diet containing vitamin A and zinc which functions to strengthen hair, nourish hair follicles, promote healthy scalp and minimize shedding. Visit to find out how healthy are your hair!
My daughter is 12 years old she hv alopecia. Her reports that normal. Thyroid n antibody. Stool. Only vitamin d is low. So much hair loss. please suggest in which treatment should I go homeopathy or ayurvedic in which results are 100℅.frm 2n half months her treatment is going on in homeopathy but it still spreading n hairloss. please suggest.
I am 50 years old. I used to walk 3-4 km per day now I have plantar fascia and metatarsal problem. What do I do? Dr. has provided some insole and I think because of using it I have got some rupture and pain over metatarsal area. Another Dr. has put me on tendoshot.
I'm 26 years old female it professional. I'm facing lumber lordosis due to muscle spasm and tissue swelling in right foot. How can this improve?
Hi, It's been one one month after scaphoid bone execute and four corners fusion operation took place. Kindly recommend the therapy exercises.
Hi, I am 17 year old female. My hip is paining and swelling alot. I have problem in sitting, sleeping and walking. The hip is developing some sort of stiffness. It has made difficult for me to deal with it. What do I do?
You would surely want your hair to be lustrous, voluminous and shiny. Healthy hair indicates healthy skin as well. A number of factors influence the health of your hair; from your diet to the amount of water you drink to the number of hours you sleep at night.
According to Ayurveda, hair loss is caused because of pitta dosha. Pitta governs our metabolism and digestion. A balanced pitta leads to a healthy body and mind. It controls our general well being. Once you identify the reasons of pitta dosha, it becomes easier to correct it. Typically, bad eating habits, anxiety, and stress cause pitta dosha, which in turn lead to hair loss. Excessive consumption of tea, coffee, alcohol, meat, fried and spicy food imbalances the pitta.
Ayurveda is an age old holistic system of medicine. The Ayurvedic remedies for healthy hair are entirely natural and do not cause any side effect. The various Ayurvedic tenets for healthy hair are:
Diet: Following a healthy diet is important for healthy hair. Include plenty of vegetables and fruits in your diet. This provides the necessary vitamins and minerals for the hair to remain healthy and nourished. Include foods that are rich in vitamin B complex such as almonds and eggs.
Water Intake: You need to keep yourself hydrated by drinking sufficient volume of water (about 2-3 liters) in a day. Drinking plenty of water helps keep your body free from all sorts of toxins.
Salt Intake: Avoid unnecessary use of salt. If possible use less salt and sour (vinegar) at least in summers.
Exercise: Regular cardiovascular exercise can help improving circulation in the body, including the scalp. Improved blood circulation in the scalp means an improved supply of nutrients to the hair follicles. A steady supply of nutrients to the hair follicles helps in keeping the hair healthy.
‘NO’ to Smoke: Smoking causes the blood vessels in the body to constrict, thereby, hampering blood circulation. Impaired circulation of blood means insufficient supply of blood to the hair follicles, a factor that makes them weak and brittle.
Good Sleep: Sleep is a very important part of good health. You need enough sleep to let your body relax. After a hectic routine, even your body needs rest. It is during sleep that most of the tissues are regenerated and rejuvenated. You need a minimum of 8 hours of sleep every day. This is important for staying healthy and fit. Hair growth is also promoted if you get enough sleep.
Most importantly Hygiene: Maintain good hygiene at every point in time. You need to wash your hair regularly to prevent accumulation of dead cells. For this, use a mild herbal shampoo to keep your hair clean. Do not over shampoo as it can dry your hair and cause frizzy hair.
In Ayurveda, joint pain is known as 'Sandhigata Vata'. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata Dosha' Is responsible for joint pains and other discomforts associated with it. Natural remedies and proper lifestyle techniques can be utilized to balance the 'vata' to lessen the occurrence and severity of joint pain. Factors including, old age, obesity, injury and strenuous physical activities (that require a lot of joint movements) are responsible for disturbing the balance of your 'vata'.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
1. Massage therapy - Warm coconut, castor, mustard, olive or garlic oil can be utilized to massage the affected areas to lessen the intensity of pain. If you massage the affected joints with natural oils, it improves blood circulation and relaxes the swelling and stiffness in the region.
2. Hot & Cold Compress - Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
3. Fenugreek - Ingest a teaspoon of ground fenugreek seeds and drink a glass of lukewarm water. Fenugreek has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that make it effective for joint pains. Follow this remedy every morning on a regular basis to achieve optimal results.
4. Turmeric - Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
5. Apple cider vinegar - Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and a little honey to a cup of lukewarm water. Drink this solution twice daily, before your meals. Apple cider vinegar has an alkalizing effect, which makes it an effective remedy to remove the toxins that are responsible for causing joint pain.
6. Healthy diet - A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain.