Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for K M HospitalYour feedback matters!
I have been diagnosed with hypothyroidism (TSH level --5.18:ref. Range 0.4--4 ).pls tell me is it very high thyroid level and is it curable or should I continue medicine for life long. (p.s.- I don't take any medicine, I have PCOS. And only symptoms I have are excessive hair-loss and extreme fatigueness.)
Hi. For the last 3 days I am observing that ,when my son (6 months) piss the urine, big black ants are coming. Is that is the sign for diabetic.
Hello my dad is 49 years old recently past sunday we did coronary Angiogram + PTCA + RCA. He was discharged from hospital on this tuesday evening on the discharge note they have mention the blood glucose level as 192 mg/dl after came from hospital his glucose level changes rapidly wednesday - evening - 6.00 pm - 172 before food Thursday - Morning - 7.45 am - 219 before food Thursday - Morning - 8.45 am - 292 after food Thursday - evening - 7.45 pm - 227 before food I really don't know how to control his blood sugar kindly Help as soon as possible waiting for your response mail.
Dear Lybrate I am a diabetic since 7 years n take insulin to control it. I married without telling my in laws abt the diabetic condition. After a year my in laws has come to know abt it n my health condition is also not been good for a long time resulting in frequent fights. Recently due to my weakness I lost my job as well. Now I have not been able to keep up any work also. Now I am financially, mentally,physically I am very depressed. It is my humble request to kindly let me know any peaceful method with least pain to commit suicide. I will be very much grateful to you please do not give diplomatic answers as now after a lot thinking I have made up my mind. please give straight answer?
I am a known case of thyroiditis detected in the year 2015 but wasn't on any medication as TSH Profile was WNL, though I took thyrovol supplement for 3 months when my TSH was fluctuating sometimes high and sometimes low. I had spontaneous conception. During pregnancy I had low TSH and was started on tab eltroxin 50. My post pregnancy TSH aftr 2 months of delivery was 0.01 and after 4 months it has com to 0.18 (2_4. 2) with T3 4.09 (0.6-1.7) and T4 0.77 (0.34-4.25) though I had continued tab eltroxin 25 till now. What should I do now as my TSH is still below normal range. M having severe hair fall, lack of appetite, and irritability, I feel sleepless sometimes.
Hello Doctor, What all tests should I conduct for my Father aged 60 Diabetic to avoid the tiredness and Weaknesses. He always reports Tiredness and Weaknesses in Body. If possible also prescribe some medicines which would be beneficial for him. thank you.
Which sugar level can affect diabetic complications in long term or short term in diabetic patients.
I just got diagnosed sugar fasting-147 and after eating food-273. I am very worried and tensed that everyone is saying now I have to take medicines for whole life. But I don't want so. Is there any other way to cure this as I started walk, exercise, started taking healthy food cut carbs and fats. Give me solution please.
Hi Doctor, Could you suggest which homeopathy medicine I shall take for gout. My Uric Acid level is 8.2.
I am diabetic my FBS is 113 pp is 120 random is 127 without medicine only diet and exercise can I eat Rice in daily basis or weak and which fruit is good for me in daily basis I am 26 year old my weight is 48.
For women, less than thirty five years of age, infertility is characterised as the powerlessness to conceive a child after one year of unprotected sex. For women matured thirty five to forty years, it is characterised as a failure to conceive after six months of unprotected sex. For women beyond forty years of age, it is the failure to conceive after three months of unprotected sex. Infertility is also, the powerlessness to conceive a pregnancy to term, for example, in cases of unfortunate miscarriage.
The reason for infertility is the problem on both genders; thirty percent is male related barrenness and 30 thirty percent is female related barrenness. However, it is not just a physical problem. Infertility can affect a woman’s mental health. This is how that is possible:
- Medicine reactions: Medications and hormones used to treat infertility may bring about many types of mental reactions. For instance, the engineered oestrogen clomiphene citrate (Clomid, Serophene), most of the time recommended because it enhances ovulation and increases the sperm creation. However, it may bring about nervousness, rest intrusions, mood swings, and crankiness women. These reactions have not yet been recorded in men. Other fertility medicines may bring about sorrow, madness, and irritation and concentration issues.
- Cash stress: Only a very few states and countries provide insurance for infertility treatment. Expenses of infertility medications are very high. For patients who do not have insurance, the scope or the way to pay for treatment, not having the capacity to acquire treatment may add to the feeling of helplessness and misery. Indeed, even patients with the insurance plan may find that copayments or restrictions on the plan mean they should pay huge sums out of their own pockets.
- Decisions and results: Overall, infertility medications help only some of the patients and they get to be parents. The mental health of those who cannot deteriorate because of their thought of getting older day by day. Patients who learn they are to end up being parents might be excited, additionally should figure out how to change in accordance with new patterns and ways, both during pregnancy and after pregnancy. Women who have endured various premature deliveries, for instance, are probably going to feel restless about whether they will have the capacity to convey to full term or not. More established couples might argue about whether to experience pre-birth testing, for example, amniocentesis.
- Sexual desires: Infertility can also influence a person’s sexual self-esteem, learning, and execution. Many couples have intercourse as an approach to relax. At the point when sex is interrupted with disappointment and dissatisfaction, couples may lose their passionate association. The weight to perform or to have sex because of infertility medications can disengage partners and separate couples. Fertility medicines additionally make sex less stressful, as it gets to be distinctly centred around fertility instead of entertainment.
Diabetic Retinopathy is a complication of the eye that occurs because of diabetes. It is a condition that damages the light-sensitive tissue of the retina. It can start with a medium to low level of problems in vision and can advance to complete blindness. It is mostly witnessed in patients who are suffering from type 1 or type 2 diabetes. An uncontrolled blood sugar and diabetes levels in a patient pose a greater threat of diabetic retinopathy.
What are the symptoms?
Diabetic retinopathy could be devoid of any symptoms in its early stages. However, as the condition progresses, a person might experience the following symptoms:
- Empty or dark areas in the vision
- Blurred vision
- Spots floating in the vision
- Fluctuating vision
- Complete loss of color vision
- Complete vision loss
Possible causes of Diabetic Retinopathy
Too much sugar in the blood vessels can block the blood supply in the retina. In the meanwhile, new blood vessels can form in the eye that does not fully matures and leak easily. Typically, there are two types of diabetic retinopathy:
- Early diabetic retinopathy: This is the type of diabetic retinopathy where the new blood vessels haven’t started growing in the eye yet. This condition is also known as NPDR. In this phase, the walls of the retina blood vessels weaken and numerous tiny bulges extend from the vessel walls. This condition could even leak blood into the retina. The nerve fibers and the macula tend to swell and requires immediate treatment.
- Advanced diabetic retinopathy: This is the most severe and advanced type of diabetic retinopathy and is known as proliferative diabetic retinopathy. This is a condition where the damaged blood cells shut down resulting in the growth of new and abnormal blood vessels. It leaks a jelly like substance and fills the vitreous. Eventually, the scar tissue can detach the eye from the retina. It can also result in a condition known as glaucoma.
What are the risk factors involved?
Patients suffering from diabetes can have diabetic retinopathy. The risk factors further increase in the following condition persists:
- High blood pressure
- Tobacco use
- Diabetes for a long duration.
- High cholesterol
- High or low blood sugar level
Tests and diagnosis:
An ophthalmologist tests the vision, look for cataracts and measure the eye pressure. In addition to this, he looks out for symptoms of abnormal blood vessels, retinal detachment, the growth of scar tissue swelling of the retina etc. A doctor might also prescribe tests such as optical coherence tomography and fluorescein angiography.
For early diabetic retinopathy, a doctor might not take any action but closely monitor the condition. If it aggravates, a doctor starts treatment when he deems fit. For advanced diabetic retinopathy, the doctor might go for focal laser treatment, scatter laser treatment and vitrectomy.