Submit a review for Je Nesam HospitalYour feedback matters!
A bladder is an organ that stores urine in the body. A prolapsed bladder occurs when the tissue present between the vagina and the bladder is stretched, resulting in a bulge in the bladder. This can result in complications such as leakage of urine and difficulty in passing the same. Based on the severity of the damage, it is classified into four categories -
- Mild: A small area of the bladder bulges in the vagina
- Moderate: The bladder bulges near the vaginal opening
- Severe: Protrusion of the bladder occurs through the vaginal opening
- Complete: The entire area of the bladder protrudes completely from the body via the opening of the vagina
The symptoms of a prolapsed bladder are:
- Feeling of intense pressure around the pelvic area
- Infections related to the bladder
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Tissues bulging out through the vaginal opening
- Pain in the lower back region
Prolapsed bladder is caused by:
- Childbirth: It can cause ligaments and pelvic muscles to weaken thus increasing their vulnerability to a prolapsed bladder
- The chances of this disorder increases when one is overweight
- Lifting heavy things
- Strain caused by bowel movements
- In some cases, it may result from a chronic cough
- Menopause, as it limits production of estrogen which helps in maintaining healthy tissues in the vagina
It is advised to check with a medical professional if you experience these symptoms, as a prolapsed bladder can worsen with time if left untreated.
I am suffering from Gastric problem from last 15 days and also I have to go toilet whenever I ate something. Kindly suggest me precautions and medicine as fast as possible please help me my exam are very near plz.
I'm not going to poop daily. What is the problem whether the digestive power is low or bowel movements are slow. How to get better bowel movements and digestive power. Please suggest best medicine. I'm suffering this problem since 3 years.
Hi! I am 22, for the last two days I see blood flowing down from my anus as if there is a wound that is heavily bleeding. When I sit on the toilet seat I don't feel any pain and the blood flow will be high when I apply some pressure and when once I am done everything is normal. I never had any health issues till date. Is this any sign of serious syndrome or disease or will it be cured with home remedies, if any please suggest. I am shying in reaching out to a doctor. Please suggest if any remedies or medicines that I could try. This is really scaring me from inside. Help please.
Recently I have joined a night shift job. And now having stomach gas. And other stomach problems. And please suggest me at what time should I have lunch and dinner.
Sir. I had under go surgery on 26.12.2016 for fistula in ano. My wound kept open after surgery. Now it is healed completely. Still I have discharge come out from anal part. Please advise how long discharge will come out.
I'm 39 years old and I had laparoscopy of gallbladder 1 week ago what not to eat after laparoscopy of gallbladder.
I am 20 now. Last 10-12 month I suffering ACIDITY-gas -constipation problem. Last 3-4 years my life style was so bad .every week 3or4 day my lunch is missing .and I eating spicy food. My toilet is not clear so many year. I going to doctor 5 month ago and doctor looking my upper gi endoscopy without biopsy report and said all is fine .but my problem is going on and I suffer acidity. After meal. Last 1 month I drink aloevera juce morning or evening empty stomach. And I drink water 1 hour before or after meal. So what life style relief my acidity or other digestive problem forever for my life.
I am suffering from irritable bowel syndrome for 30 years less appetite, indigestion,mucus in the stool and sometimes loose motion are my problems. Kindly reply.
Himy stomach behaves like hungry, but not actually bcz when I eat something, after the meal it behaves like that I eat nothing and my stomach create a sound when this issue appears.
Got a hump on buttocks near anus. Went for a cycling session and saw it tripled in size. I am obese so thought that's fat but after cycling getting a bit pain and I can't feel some part of the hump as if it isn't there. Please suggest. I guess it's a cyst.
I have acidity problem and I am not able to eat properly and of late loosing weight. What should i do?
I suffer from flatulence and gas, what are the treatments for this condition? Please advise the medication.
Respected sir/ Madam, I have suffered with chronic heart burn problem. I have done all tests and ultrasound scan which shows everything is normal. The doctor said it is due to stress. Now tell me the solution and right treatment.
I am taking tentex forte and tetrafol plus together two times and also having milk two times a day and suffering from gas problem, sticky stool Is it an affect of these drugs?
I am suffering from IBS with diarrhoea from last 25 years & need quick successful treatment. Now from last 1 year I feel more stomach pain, bloating, gas, frequent diarrhoea even if after controlling the diet.
Homeopathy can very well dissolve gall stones of small and medium sizes, and relieve the gall bladder and body permanently from the pain, suffering and complications coming from gall stones. One of the benefits of homeopathic treatment for gall stones is that your gall bladder does not need removal, and being an important organ for producing digestive enzymes, it is better to keep it in your body. The other benefit is that you get a side effect-free treatment, which is completely efficient and practical, and costs really low compared to other modes of treatments and surgeries.
But before one goes for a homeopathic treatment, a complete evaluation of the patient’s case history must be done so that the right medicine can be given as per the case, history, severity etc. Here is a quick look at the commonly used homeopathic medicines, which doctors, depending on your case history, may prescribe for your gall stone.
Homeopathic medicines used for treating gall stones
- Calcarea carbonica: If you have a family history of kidney and gall stones, are anxious and slow, overweight with high deposits of triglycerides and cholesterol, then you would be given this medicine.
- Chelidonium: If you get pain in any or both of the two patterns pain originating under your right shoulder blade and pain in the upper right abdomen, which spreads to the back, you will be prescribed this one.
- Lycopodium: This medicine is usually recommended in case you have a family history of stones in kidney and gall bladder, along with other complications like, chronic digestive disorders, high cholesterol, gastric problems, constipation, peptic ulcers, gas and bloating. The patient may usually get biliary colic pains late in the afternoon. He or she may also get irritated easily, and hate contradicting opinions.
- Natrum sulphuricum: The patient may have any or some of the problems like chronic diarrhea, gall stone pain, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, depression, obesity and problem in joints. On top of that the patient may be too sensitive to changes in humidity and weather. In such a case, Natrum sulphuricum is given.
- Nux vomica: If a patient suffers from nausea, colic pains, spasmodic pains, heartburn and acidity, gas and bloating, and takes too much of rich and oily food and drinks, then this medicine is used to treat gall stones for him or her.
As you can see, there is a remedy for all types of patients. Hence in case of small to medium sized gall stones, you can always retain the gall bladder, avoid surgeries, and keep patience with systematic homeopathic treatment from an expert doctor. You will get positive results soon.