Language Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Learning Dysfunction Disorders
Language Stimulation Treatment
Language Presa Treatment
Oral Motricity Surgery
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Therapy Oral Language
Treatment of Hearing Disorders
Speech Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Speech Impairment
Patient Review Highlights
-does not responds to sound by making sounds, or by looking at the speaker.
- isn't using gestures, such as bye-bye & does not stops activity in response to'no.
- does not point to five body parts and has trouble imitating tow word sentences
- does not follow a serious two simple but related commands.
- about three quaters of the child's speech at 3 years and by 4 years old, a child should mostly be understood even by people who don't know the child.
If your answer is" yes, consult a speech language pathologist
Patients suffering from Microtia (left ear) Rt. Ear.ear severe Mixed Hearing loss Lt. Ear profound hearing loss So iske liye kya treatment hai.
I, am 40 male. I have hearing problem since childhood. Recently I face problem even for short distant communication. I was diagnosed moderately severe at CMC Vellore for drying of auditory nerves at 2007. Should I use hearing aid? Will the problem increase with age? Any medicinal dose instead of hearing aid?
I do not have a speech therapist in my locality. I stammer very badly, I cannot communicate normally with people. I even cannot say my name. Can anyone tell me home remedies to cure stammering?
Doctor, I came to realize that my hearing sensitive is very weak, I am not able to catch up what people say easily. Pliz suggest me a solution. I do not hav any pain in my ear.
Hii i'm 23 years old male. I'm facing a problem of ringing in my ears. I can't sleep at night due to high frequency sounds. I'm hearing them since a week. I can hear the ringing all the time whether it's day or night. I'm also suffering from little bit hearing problem and cold. What should I do?
Symptoms of stuttering may include:
Feeling frustrated when trying to communicate
Putting in (interjecting) extra sounds or words (" we went to the. Uh. Store")
Repeating sounds, words, parts of words, or phrases (" I want. I want my doll" i. I see you" or" ca-ca-ca-can")
Tension in the voice
Very long sounds within words (" I am booooobbbby jones" or" llllllllike")
Signs and tests:
No testing is usually necessary. The diagnosis of stuttering may require consultation with a speech pathologist.
There is no one best treatment for stuttering. Most early cases are short-term and resolve on their own. Speech therapy may be helpful if:
Stuttering has lasted more than 3 - 6 months, or the" blocked" speech lasts several seconds. The child appears to be struggling when stuttering, or is embarrassed. There is a family history of stuttering. Speech therapy can help make the speech more fluent or smooth, and can help the child feel better about the stuttering.
2. Limit vocal use when ill.
3. Take frequent breaks during voice use for extended periods.
4. Maintain good posture and breathe through your nose while not speaking.
5. Do not smoke & avoid alcohol intake.
6. Do not sing or mimic natural sounds or animal cries to train your voice