Submit a review for elderly heath careYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, From last few days pain in my full body and it's increase day by day. What should i do to cure?
I am an Indian. I have a 12 yrs. Boy. His weight is 32.3 kg and hight is 4" 4 fts. Our family is fully vegetarian. How I can improve his hight and weight. Even I want a whole day meal chart for him.
Dr. I am a solder in army and My knee is paining very sever I can not say to my unit Dr. Becoz my training will bi delayed so pls recommend me some precautions.
Arachnoiditis is a sort of inflammation of the defensive layers of the spinal canal. You can envisage it as the scar tissues that enlarge in the arachnoid lining. Also the lining can turn out to be inflamed due to the recurrent intervention on the spine, a lot of surgeries can lead to the scarring, for instance. It can also expand due to definite type of the spinal infections as well as due to the chemicals of epidural steroid injections, particularly if these kinds of chemicals get into the spinal fluid.
As the disease increases day by day, the symptoms also become bigger in magnitude. A lot of people who are suffering from this type of problems are incapable of working. Further due to Arachnoiditis the following symptoms are likely to happen
- Grounds of the nerve roots to plod together
- The nerve pain
- The numbness
- The tingling
Radio Frequency rhizotomy is primarily effectual on the joint pain. Patients who are good candidates for the RF have the pain whilst they're doing activities that increase the stress of the spine. Also the RF blocks all the nerves around the joint from sending the pain signals to the brain, as well as that pain free period normally lasts around one year. In that time, patients have to learn regarding the postural correction as well as the good body mechanics. RF presents the patients an option to get back their mobility as well as provide training regarding the movements of their daily lives with the less pain.
The details of information about drugs which might help arachnoiditis:
There are lots of pain management treatments available. Further patients might try the medications to find out the pain relief. A number of options are:
- The NSAIDs ( one kind of the anti-inflammatory drugs)
- The corticosteroids kind of drugs
- The anti-spasm type of the drugs
- Also an anti-convulsant drugs as well as
- The narcotic type of the pain relievers
A number of these types of medications might be given with a spinal pump. That is the little device which is entrenched under the skin and it then distributes the medication straightly to the inflamed area.
Also the patients might also take the spinal cord stimulation. On the other hand, the natural type of the treatments can assist, also, as well as it can often be utilized in conjunction with the prescribed type of the medication. You can also consult with your doctor about your options regarding your treatments.
My height is 6 ft and weight is 65 kg .I feel very weak always. For a long time my weight did not increase. I try a lot but same. My spdt bilirubin is 70. please suggest to gain weight.
Hi I am 20 year old. I do regular gyming but there is not effect on me so can you suggest me should I take protien X or Endura mass as it as few side effect too.
Hi Mujhe thakan badi jaldi aa jati hai .din me busy rahe the evg. Me 6-7 bje hi bahut thakan jaisa lagta hai .kya koi tareeka hai jisse meri thakan kam ho jaaye?
How to improve immunity? And improve digestion power. As I am filling very tired and week also after eating lots of food too,
I am eating food properly a day.In morning 1 apple and 1 glass milk, and afternoon lunch and evening tea and some wafers and at night my dinner but I body is not going fats and I want a strong body. I want to take natural food only. I believe that supplements are not good so I am not taking them. I am slim and this slim body I doesn't like. Please give me a proper diet chart so that I can have a good body shape with proper fats.
Sir my weight is 50 then I go gym daily for 6 month and take 3000 calories and 200 gm protein my weight is 55. In first two month my weight increase 5 kg but now from 4 month my weight doesn't increase than what should I do.
What are the dietary supplements should I take to increase my muscles growth and to increase stamina .But the supplements should be easily available in the market.
Sir I go in gym for 6 month and take 3000 calories and 150gm protein daily and eat after 2-3 hours but my weight doesn't increase than what I do.
How to lose weight while staying in a hostel
Have fruit salad:
While most hostels have their own menu for which you have already paid, it still makes sense to invest a few additional bucks on healthy foods. If you shell out cash for dominos or kfc, you can definitely spend some money on fruits. Prepare fruit salads and enjoy your snack times.
Parathas form an integral part of hostel menus and you may even be having parathas on a daily basis. There’s no doubt about the fact that parathas are tasty, but if losing weight is your goal, you may want to compromise on the ‘love’ of your taste buds. Replace parathas with ‘sukha rotis’ and take one big step towards achieving your weight loss goals.
Have heavy yet healthy breakfast:
- Make sure that you start off a big day with a heavy breakfast. A healthy combination of milk oats/ corn flakes or muesli with dry fruits sprinkled on it and a bowl of fresh fruits are great ways to kick start a great day.
- Snack on dry fruits:
- Whenever you feel hungry, satiate your urge with a handful of dry fruits. It is a better idea to consume healthy fats rather than saturated or trans fats that are present in high amounts in fried or processed ‘all-time-favorite’ snacks such as french fries, burgers, pizzas.
- Snacking on peanuts or roasted bengal gram dal is also a great way to consume healthy fat in a ‘tasty’ way. You may even have bananas to beat those between-meal hunger pangs. By the way, just avoid cashew nuts.
Drink three liters of water daily:
Water is a powerful appetite control element and you can really combat your hunger pangs in an effective way by having water whenever you feel hungry. Do you know that you can beat false hunger pangs by having a glass of water? try it out and let me know. Water will not only help you in losing weight, it will also help you in getting that clear and flawless skin.
Reduce tea/coffee intake:
Indian diet plan for high blood pressure
Tea or coffee sessions become an integral part of your life when you have friends, colleagues, and roommates to chat with. You may often end up engaging in social-political-religious or even appraisal related discussions without realizing the fact that you have taken several cups of brew during the process. And yes, please check your cola intake as well.
Avoid carbs for dinner:
I will not ask you to skip carbs for dinner at the initial stage as I know that it is quite difficult to tame your habit. Try having chicken roast with salad one night and question yourself how you feel. You can have a paneer salad if you are a vegetarian. If you dont have much choices at hostel, just have unlimited amount of dal along with some salads and veggies available. If you feel good, try repeating this daily. If you feel like, you may have buttermilk after dinner to facilitate digestion.
Indian foods rich in complex carbohydrates 3
Choose brown foods over their white counterparts. Go for tandoori rotis and mixed veggies and don’t skip the salads. Buy brown bread and keep it handy for odd time hungers.
How to lose breast fat
How to lose weight while staying in a hostel? well, exercise is the answer. While food choice is something which you do not have in your control, exercise is something that you can do on wish. Joining gym if possible is good option. If not, you can do simple exercises in your hostel room, yoga, aerobics or simple walking, jogging or running is something you can do at your convenience without any monetary involvement.
Hostel life is a life full of influences. You will share your opinions with others and you will appreciate opinions from others. This is what we refer to as ‘peer pressure’. You are most likely to succumb to peer pressure when it comes to tweaking your lifestyle which includes your dietary habit as well. I would encourage you to stay strong in the midst of such influences. Your friends may ask you to skip your day’s dietary plan and you may choose to honor their request that day just to realize later that you have again started getting defeated by your habit. Treat yourself, but once in a while. Keep some moments special.
Rice, when chilled overnight can contain up to 60 percent fewer calories than when freshly cooked — potentially dropping from 130 calories per 100g to just 52. But you need to cook it in the right way, according to research presented to the american chemical society.
When the water is boiling, before the rice is added, pour a little coconut oil into the pan — about 3 percent of the weight of the rice you’re using. When cooked, leave in the fridge for 12 hours to hugely reduce the calories.
This exciting phenomenon is down to the way starch in the rice changes when it is heated then cooled.
When cooked rice is eaten, its starch is turned into the sugar — glucose — by the body and converted into fat if not burned off.
However, when rice is chilled, its starch becomes what is called ‘resistant starch’, which the body cannot digest. This means it is not included in the calorie count.
The coconut oil stops the cold rice from sticking together, and also seems to produce more resistant starch in the rice, further reducing the number of calories.
Which protein powder is good as there are many protein powders are there .in the market. Can you please suggest to me?
Eggs are usually the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of a protein source that is cheap and easily available. You can eat them boiled, fried, scrambled or pair them with other foods. They are a powerhouse of nutrients such as vitamins and minerals that nourish your body.
Here are the reasons why eggs are considered to be the perfect super foods:
- Eggs contain Antioxidants: Eggs contain antioxidants such as Lutein and Zeaxanthin that help in providing nourishment to the eyes. It prevents certain diseases such as macular degeneration and eye cataracts.
- They are a nutrient powerhouse: They contain heart healthy fats, protein, Vitamins, minerals and other trace nutrients. They are also rich in Phosphorus, iron and Vitamin A. Don’t throw the yolk away fearing its cholesterol content as it contains most of the egg’s nutrients.
- They promote satiety: The carbohydrate content in eggs not being excessive, it spares the blood sugar levels from the dreaded spikes. Also, the high protein content of eggs tends to promote satiety. Eating eggs on a regular basis as a part of a healthy diet is known to reduce weight and lead to fat loss.
- They are good for your hair and skin: They contain Vitamin B12 and sulphur, both of them being panaceas of skin and hair related woes. Eggs are known to be the best sources of keratin (a type of protein present in nails and hair) in terms of bioavailability. (Bioavailability is how well a nutrient is absorbed by your body.)
- Boosts good cholesterol levels in the body: Regular egg consumption has been shown to increase good cholesterol levels (HDL) in the body, which in turn reduce chances of stroke and other heart diseases.
- They contain protein in good amounts: Eggs are the cheapest source of proteins and also the most readily available ones. They contain all the 9 essential amino acids that are required by the body. Eggs are one of the most preferred foods to gain muscle as the protein from eggs can easily be absorbed by the body.