Doctor in e4 dental clinic
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for e4 dental clinicYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I have dental problem .that my 2nd last premolar teeth always has a pain in it. The pain is continue to past few weeks. So what the measures I take to fix that problem.
My dentist accidentally cut my gum by drill and it bleed a little bit. I am not worried about cut. It is already healed. But can I get any serious diseases. Bcoz I read it online that HIV and HVB can spread through dental surgery. I am really tensed now.
I got my root canal done for two teeth First and second molar But the doctor suggested me to go for metal teeth as cutting would be less Which type of teeth I should choose 1.metal 2.ceramic Or any other good quality one.
I have problem about my teeth because of florin percentage in water my teeth getting yellowish what I can do to clear my problem.
Due to accident my lower front teeth is taking And I cannot eat please help me doctor My age is 25 Is it will be cured What will be the cost of doing it.
A varied diet which is rich in vitamins, minerals and fresh fruit and veggies will help in maintaining gum health and preventing gum disease!
My father is a heart patient. He got operated in 1987. He regularly takes Calaptin and lanoxin tablets recommended by doctor. He had proper root canal treatment around 1 year back in one side of teeth without pre-consultation with cardiologist and he felt fine. Now he's having pain in other side, we consulted dental specialist and he's saying to consult with cardiologist first. Kindly guide us.
Sir, Water of rewari is very bad. Then what I do to survive in this. My teeth isnot get cleaned. After brushing layer of teeth not able to clean myself. Please advice.
Today, the average size soft drink is 20 ounces and contains 17 teaspoons of sugar. More startling is that some citric acids found in fruit drinks are more erosive than hydrochloric or sulfuric acid—which is also known as battery acid. These refined sugars and acids found in soda and citrus juice promote tooth erosion, which wears away the hard part of the teeth, or the enamel. Once tooth enamel is lost, it's gone forever.
- There is a beverage that does not produce such irreversible results. When deciding between the many options available, the best thing to drink to avoid tooth erosion is brewed tea, according to a study in the peer-reviewed journal of the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD).
- Apart from tasting good, brewed tea has many health benefits. Tea is loaded with natural antioxidants, which are thought to decrease incidence of cancer, cardiovascular disease, and diabetes.
- One researcher compared green and black tea to soda and orange juice in terms of their short- and long-term erosive effect on human teeth. The study found that the erosive effect of tea was similar to that of water, which has no erosive effect. And, when comparing green versus black, he discovered that there is a better option among those as well.
- When we look at tea and read about the benefits, it's amazing—not because green tea is 'the in thing'—but because there are advantages. Green tea has been identified to being superior over black due to its natural flavonoids (plant nutrients) and antioxidants.
- But, if you do drink tea, experts suggest avoiding additives such as milk, lemon, or sugar because they combine with tea's natural flavonoids and decrease the benefits. In addition, stay away from prepackaged iced teas because they contain citric acid and high amounts of sugars. It does not matter whether the tea is warm or cold—as long as it is home brewed without additives.