Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr Valsala P Ayurvedic ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
It was a bad case of erectile dysfunction. She is so pleasant to talk to and always ready to answer your doubts. One of my cousin's referred to Dr Valsala.P. All the staff members were very helpful. My problem was such that it required a number of sessions, and I must say after all the sessions, I am feeling much better now. The overall outlook of the Dr Valsala P Ayurvedic Clinic was very nice. I am so much benefitted with her treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. The guidance of Dr Valsala.P gave me has helped me immensely with my situation.
It was a bad case of masturbation addiction. She is very patient with all her patients. But I am so happy that I chose Dr Valsala for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine. I was amazed that other doctors before him were not able to even diagnose my problem, but he did it immediately and started the masturbation addiction treatment for it. I am quite benefitted and I would surely recommend to consult him if anyone facing the same issue.
I was suffering from body weakness from 2 months. It affected my day to day activities. One of my friend reffred Dr Valsana. She is a famous doctor and has a broad knowledge in the field of Ayurveda. She helped me resolve my issue. I thank him for treating me so patiently and resolve my problem within short time. the best thing I experienced about him is that She prescribe the required and limited medicines which effect immensly.
The testicular pain was increasing day by day. Someone from the office, referred us that Valsala. I had lost hope, but the testicular pain treatment given by the doctor has helped me regain my confidence. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. He has in depth knowledge and ensures that he explains the problem in detail.
It has been quite some time that i was suffering from shortness of breath.As one of my neigbour referred, I chose to consult Dr Valsala. I had lost hope, but the treatment given by him has helped me regain my confidence. The overall treatment process was very relaxing. I am quite benefitted with this treatment.
The lab in the Dr Valsala P Ayurvedic Clinic was very clean and well managed. I was quite concerned, as my health was degrading day by day, but due to Dr Valsala.P and the fungal infection treatment , i feel much better. I Thank him for the treatment which ebnefitted me to a great extent.
During the sensitive bladder treatment, Dr Valsala supported me a lot. I consulted a number of specialists but the way she treated me was the best. Hygiene is very important, and I must Dr Valsala P Ayurvedic Clinic was extremely clean. I found the Clinic itself quite pleasant.
Thanks to Dr Valsala for the male sexual problems she gave me has given brilliant results. My previous experiences were not so good, but he has completely changed my opinion as he is very helpful and humble. Then I consulted him. I owe him a big thank for the treatment.
I am very happy with the treatment I got from dr Valsala.P for Back Pain problem. she is the best doctor for the treatment of such problems. I am very benefitted with her treatment. She can be consulted at Dr Valsala P Ayurvedic Clinic in Chennai.
Dr Dileep Chandran
Your treatment protocol is very nice. It is very happy to note that with your treatment most of the patients are satisfied. Really you are doing a favour to the ailing humanity.
Thomas T Joseph
Dr. Valsala is an excellent doctor. She prescribed exact medicines for my upper and lower back pain due to disc prolapse. I got immense relief and excellent results.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Valsala.P to be very helpful. Thanx alot mam.
Dr. Valsala.P provides answers that are very helpful. Thank u mam
Our flat is somewhat blocked, specially on the south. The East provides greenery of a garden and the other sides, there are houses. I feel, our dwelling place lacks positivity. Kindly we need to change this residence or have some method to achieve positivity. It may be mentioned that I have an problem of bronchial asthma.
I have pimples and dark spots on my face I have used allopathic homeopathic as well as Ayurvedic medicine but there are no good effect so what should I do now.
Ayurveda, translated into science of life and longevity, has been practiced in India for more than 5000 years old and has gained worldwide popularity. It uses noninvasive and natural methods and produces minimal side effects and therefore is being widely accepted.
Ayurveda believes that the body is made of pitta, vata, and kapha doshas. Any disease is the result of imbalance between these or predominance of one over the others. Hair loss or alopecia is believed to be imbalance in the pitta dosha. This leads to slower hair growth, weak hair, and greater hair fall rate.
Something that affects image and self - esteem, many would like to cure or at least halt baldness. There are various treatment options that have a dual effect on baldness - reduce hair fall and promote hair growth, thereby providing a holistic treatment for baldness.
- Bhringraj Oil (Eclipta elba): It is used since centuries and promotes the normal hair growth cycle in an accelerated way. It activates a large number of hair follicles and therefore, regular application is believed to help prevent alopecia (baldness).
- Amla (Phyllanthus emblica): While baldness has many reasons, dandruff is one of the most important and common causes. Amla is added to many hair oil formulations because of its proven effect to reduce dandruff. It acts on the fungi that thrive on the scalp and reduces inflammation of the scalp.
- Shikakai (Acacia concinna): Another very popular herb is the Shikakai. Used as a hair cleansing agent by many people, it is devoid of the chemical effect that shampoos carry. The pods are proven to prevent dandruff and promote hair growth.
- Tectona grandis: Another active ingredient of Ayurvedic formulations, the seeds of Tectona promote growth and development of hair follicles. Large number of follicles are activated, thereby producing thicker, fuller hair.
- Cuscuta reflexa: Another reason for baldness is hormonal imbalance, especially in males. Abnormalities with androgen, the male hormone, can trigger abnormal hair loss. Adding Cuscuta has been proven to reverse baldness by promoting a better anagen/telogen ratio, where hair follicle maturation happens. In baldness cases, maturation happens only in about 20% of the follicles. Cuscuta activates the follicles and increases follicular density. It also manages the hormonal imbalance by preventing conversion of testosterone into a variant called dihydrotestosterone that is believed to cause the damage.
While these and various other substances are believed to reduce baldness and promote hair growth, it is always important to remember that each body will respond differently to these substances. Thorough physical examination and a detailed history should be done before starting any of these products.
Patients should remember that these are naturally giving results without side-effects. They need to be highly patient to get results and there no ultraspeed therapy in ayurveda. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Hello doctor I am 29 years old and from last one year I suffering from sharp pain and burning sensation inside the tip of my pennis. The burning sensation is there when I urinate and I feel like something is there on the tio of my penis, like a needle or something trying to pass through and its develop lots of irritation inside the penis. Sometimes I have to put pressure to urinate. Sometimes I feel that urine is coming but it will not comes. Please help me out sir. I would be very thankful to you.
My ultrasonography report is showing left ureter mildly dilated, it's done for 2 times and same results were shown but no stone was observed, Problem is from around last 4 years I feel gas in my left stomach i.e. In the pipeline between lung to near till urinary bladder, and my digestion is poor I am 24 years old ,my weight is around 12 kg less, immune system is weak ,most importantly I am facing breathing problem many time nose is choked up. Also I have been an addict of masturbation for yeas so there is little weakness in reproduction system i.e. In genital and testicles ,when I do massage I feel good for one or two days, are both problem connected.
Why I am not getting pregnant? I have 10.3 gm/dL haemoglobin. Earlier suffering from burning during urinating (cystitis as per Doctor) pus cell 5-6/HPF, but nothing came in urine c&s. What should I do. Any further test to be done. Married for 1.5 yrs. Haemoglobin effect pregnancy? Periods are of 28 days without any delay.
Due to highly excessive masturbation thrice in a day for 5 years I lost my memory power. please tell me some medicines or other ways to recover from this problem. please I need your help. Now what I should have to do.
My hair are falling continuously past 3 yrs. Please give me sufficient guidelines to prevent hair fall. Age -24. Ashwani kumar.
The Ayurvedic body of knowledge relies on the rhythms and functions of the body to find the root cause of ailments. The digestive tract or system is one of the most important organs of the body. The entry and accumulation of Ama or toxins can lead to an imbalance in the way the small and large intestines functions along with various other participating organs like the liver and more. As per Ayurveda, the digestive fires or Agni also need to be produced in appropriate amounts.
So how can you understand and take care of your digestive system, the Ayurvedic way? Here's our take on the matter:
- Types of Agni: The digestive system has four kinds of Agni or fire that keeps it in working condition. The Jathar Agni ensures that hydrochloric acid is being produced in the stomach which directly affects the thyroid gland. The Bhuta Agni takes care of the bile acid formation in the liver. The Kloma Agni manages the pancreatic enzymes that help in digesting and absorbing sugar properly. And finally, the Dhatu Agni takes care of the tissue transformation in this entire process and region. A weak state of any of the four Agnis will lead an imbalance and food will not be digested properly.
- Doshas and Agni: As per Ayurvedic science, the state of your Agni and its strength depends on the four Doshas and the one that afflicts your being. In Vata and Kapha Dosha patients, the Agni will be weak which will lead to a 'cold' digestive system where the food will not be digested properly. This can lead to constipation in the long run as well as loose motions and gas. In case there is a Pitta Dosha, the raging fire of Agni will be unbearable, which can lead to acid reflux disease and chronic acidity as well as heartburn.
- Herbs and Spices: The use of herbs and spices while cooking can greatly cool or revive the Angi, depending on your Dosha. Ingesting a sliver of ginger along with lemon juice can help in warming the cold fire of the Agni, along with other aroma releasing spices like cardamom, pepper and licorice. Further, saliva and enzyme secretion can happen with these spices too. Also, these herbs can ensure that your digestion does not work overtime or create excess heat.
- Ama: Using hing to season your meals can also help in better digestion of food and less accumulation of Ama or toxins.
One needs to know the state of the Agni in the body and regulate the diet and routine with proper sleep and food intake patterns, for a well-functioning digestive system.
I had sciatica pain in 2016 and I took physiotherapy for it .But now I have pain in my leg also in arm as well as shoulder so doctor said me that I have cervical. What kind of problem I have and what can be cure it.
Sir blood is going with my stool. It happened on friday for the first time. Today and yesterday there was not any blood in my stool. Also there is severe itchiness around my rectum area. Kindly tell me why is this happening and what steps should I take to stop this from. happening. Also please list down the items I should not eat due to. This. Thanking You.
From last 20-25 days, I feel pain in lower back and numbness in right leg foot and it does irritated me all the time. Sometime in numbness area I feel burning. I could not able to walk properly. Please suggest.
I have acne which is of grade two. As on the recommendation of the dermatologist I started using isopil 20 mg and now it showing side effect like palpitation, nervousness.what should I do? Shall I stop using the drug?
Nothing is more disappointing than a failed attempt to lose weight and the constant struggle to shed the flab. Sometimes, best results can be achieved by making simple changes to your lifestyle, including your eating habits without being emotionally and physically stressed. If you have to lose weight, you might as well enjoy the process and do it in a healthier way. Following are ayurvedic tips for a healthier and systematic weight loss:
1. Hot water
Hot water combined with lemon juice and ginger or herbal teas acts as a natural detox. Sip on hot water throughout the day to cleanse your entire internal system from impurities and blockages. It helps to improve digestion and staves off hunger in between meals. It is one of the easiest ways to lose weight and stay healthy at the same time. It is advisable to drink boiled water as it is considered to be more effective than hot water.
2. Eat warm and cooked foods for lunch
Your lunch should consist of warm and cooked foods as they are easily digestible and provide the right amount of nutrients for your body. You can include a variety of cooked food in your lunch because the body metabolism gets adequate time to process the food. Eating cold food has a reverse effect on your body as they lead to weight gain. Avoid a diet consisting of only carbohydrates and proteins as they do not nourish your body but simply make you crave for food in between meals. Instead go for green vegetable and lean protein.
3. Light evening meal
The body metabolism and digestion slows down as you reach the end of the day so it's recommended to have light evening meals. Heavy meals in the evening are often poorly digested and accumulate as excess fat. All your efforts of weight maintenance throughout the day goes in vain if you eat a meal of processed foods or foods rich in refined carbohydrates. It is recommended to eat a vegetarian meal or a meal consisting of complex grains like brown rice. Avoid binging on leftovers and high calorie desserts.
It goes without saying that exercise is a key to a healthy mind and body. Do away with a sedentary lifestyle as that is one of the primary causes of weight gain. If you don't have time to workout it will help even if you take a walk daily. Exercise will not only help you to lose the extra kilos but will keep your energy up and increase your body's metabolism. It also improves bone and muscle health.
Honey with equal amont of water daily in the morning in empty stomach also helps weight loss.
I am having issue with my bladder. during night my bladder has no control and lets out urine. This has happened twice. Please suggest remedy.
A surgical procedure, in which a woman's uterus is removed is referred to as a hysterectomy. The need for this operation can arise due to various reasons, which include:
- Development of uterine fibroids that are painful and accompanied by bleeding and other associated symptoms
- Uterine prolapse, which is characterised by a shifting of the position of the uterus, wherein it enters the vaginal canal
- Ovarian cancer, cervical cancer or endometrial cancer
- Vaginal bleeding that cannot be characterised as normal
- Development of a condition, in which the uterus thickens and is known as adenomyosis
- Chronic pain in the pelvic region
In Ayurveda, the uterus is associated with the Pitta dosha (fire element), and is considered to be a storehouse of metabolic fire. In fact, this is the reason why after a hysterectomy is performed, a woman generally loses the zest for life along with her creativity and feels demotivated, depressed, sentimental or lethargic. But Ayurveda can help in regaining your vitality post hysterectomy. Here's how:
The role of Ayurveda in hysterectomy:
In Ayurveda, the greatest healer of hysterectomy is the herb Shatavari (asparagus racemosus). This herb is known to balance out the Pitta Dosha, which is associated with the uterus. Not only that, this herb, whose name roughly means "a woman who has a 100 husbands," is extremely vital in reducing stress and in increasing Ojas (or vitality). It also helps in building stamina and increasing strength post surgery, while helping in maintaining a normal hormonal balance. A woman will also experience an increase in her Sattva (or positivity) with the help of this herb.
However, just after surgery, a woman is advised to have arjuna and turmeric as they are enriched with healing properties. A combination of other herbs along with Shatavari can help in calming the mind and keep fluctuating emotions in check. These other herbs include saffron, aloe vera, calamus, gotu kola, bhringraj, and brahmi rasayana or jatamansi. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.