Doctor in Dr. U. Mohan Rao Memorial Hospital
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. U. Mohan Rao Memorial HospitalYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from erectile dysfunction. Dr. Have given me tadalafil and yohimbine tablet for this for 2 months. Can I take safe musli and Ashwagandha powder with this or not?
Psychogenic Erectile Dysfunction refers to a persistent inability to achieve or maintain erection which is satisfactory for sexual performance owing to psychologic or interpersonal factors. This is the most frequent type of impotence among young males. Psychological help is necessary to reduce anxiety.
Its important to be conscious about warning signals of strokes so correct treatment can be done in a timely manner. The symptoms actually depend upon the region of the brain that is affected by the loss of blood supply and may include changes in sensation or motor control.
Penis Rash: Likely Causes and Effective Remedies
The human skin can be susceptible to problems like rashes. These can often be easily treated using topical medications. But if a rash appears on sensitive body parts such as the penis, there could be cause for concern. Failure to treat rashes and other problems in this delicate area can lead to more serious issues. To better care for this sensitive body part, it's important to be aware of some common causes for penis rash, as well as the recommended treatments.
- Razor Bumps - As suggested by the name, these red, itchy spots usually appear after shaving the hair around the penis. However, this is not as serious as it can be perceived, as razor bumps are simply the result of irritated skin and can be remedied easily. Experts suggest shaving after taking a shower, when the skin is soft, and applying shaving gel for moisturizing. Shaving towards the direction of hair growth is also recommended.
- Jock Itch - This is another common problem that most men have to deal with on a regular basis. Prevalent most especially among athletes, jock itch is caused by a fungus that thrives in warm, moist areas. It can cause a red, spreading, itchy rash that may affect the entire groin area, as well as the thighs. Topical medications such as those used to treat athlete's foot are generally effective for clearing up this condition.
- Contact Dermatitis - This condition is a type of allergic reaction to something in the environment. Most mild cases appear like the run-of-the-mill skin rash, but worse scenarios include fluid-filled bumps that may dry and peel. The most common triggers for contact dermatitis include soaps, laundry detergents, some types of condoms, and even plants and grasses. This condition can be treated by use of topical hydrocortisone ointments. A high-end moisturizer is also recommended to help sooth the itch and minimize drying and flaking.
- Balanitis - Balanitis refers to inflammation of the foreskin and/or glans and is most common among uncircumcised men. It is normally caused mainly by poor hygiene, which allows for the proliferation of bacteria, leading to swelling, soreness, and an itchy, red rash. The best remedy for balanitis is simply cleaning the infected area with a mild cleanser and avoiding the use of scented soaps that may contain irritant chemicals.
- Psoriasis - Psoriasis is a chronic skin condition that essentially speeds up the life cycle of skin cells, causing a rapid build-up of dead skin cells on the skin's surface. Genital psoriasis, in particular, comes off as a deep red rash appearing shiny patches at the tip of the penis or on its shaft. Similar to jock itch, it is aggravated by the moisture that is being locked in. Unfortunately, there is no real cure for this condition, but there are methods to keep it under control, such as treatment with oral medications, UV light, and use of crèmes containing vitamins A and E.
Prevention is better than a cure
The penis is one of the most delicates part of a man's body, and it should be given utmost attention when it comes to treatment. Hygiene, of course, will always play a big role, as well as maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Daily penis care may be extended beyond simply bathing the area to use of a penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil). A high-end product containing nutrients such as Vitamins A, B5, C, D3, and E, as well as rich moisturizers such as Shea butter, can be a key solution for maintaining hydration and soothing itchy, dry, reddened skin.
Fasting plasma Glucose is defined as no caloric intake for at least 8 hrs.
Normal Values < 100mg/dl
Impaired Fasting Glucose is defined as plasma Glucose between 100 to 126 mg/dl
In Diabetes fasting plasma glucose is > 126mg/dl
Post Prandial (post lunch) plasma glucose is 2hrs after beginning of meal .Normal Values <140 mg/dl
Impaired glucose tolerance is defined when plasma glucose values are between 140 to 200mg/dl.
At present post prandial blood sugar values after 1 hr and 1and ½ hrs also are being evaluated for change in treatment .For diagnosis of Diabetes post-meal or post 75gm glucose challenge values >200mg/dl.
Fasting and post Prandial plasma glucose on the different days are also accepted for diagnosis and treatment of diabetes .