Doctor in Dr. U. Mohan Rao Memorial Hospital
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. U. Mohan Rao Memorial HospitalYour feedback matters!
Common Penis Problems: Curing the Penis Rash
Men who pay close attention to good penis care are likely to notice the moment something goes wrong. Since a penis rash can develop so quickly, it isn't unusual for a man to be perfectly fine in the morning but have an itchy, unsightly rash by day's end. Fortunately, most penis rash causes are quite common and can easily be remedied. In fact, as penis problems go, the penis rash is one of the most common and one of the most curable.
There are some common culprits that contribute to most penis rash problems; once a man determines which one has cause the issue, he can easily reverse the problem.
1) Skin allergies. Men can easily develop sensitivity to certain items used in the course of sexual play. While allergies to latex are the most commonly discussed, there are other problems that can arise as well, such as allergies to lubricants, spermicides that are often found inside condoms, and even the fluids from a partner. The result can be a significant penis rash, soreness, redness and inflammation. In some cases, allergies can be severe enough to cause an anaphylactic reaction, which necessitates an emergency room visit.
2) Contact dermatitis. Another form of skin allergy, this is a much more common and mild problem. It often occurs when a man comes into contact with something new, such as a new detergent on his clothing, a new cleanser in the shower or even the use of soap rather than a special cleanser designed for sensitive skin. It might even come from the use of new underwear that has a different fiber makeup than what he's used to! Once a man discovers the culprit, he can simply stop using it and the penis rash will go away.
3) Infections. Few things can lead to worse penis itching than infections. Infections often present with a rash that is incredibly itchy, bad enough to keep a man awake at night and make him succumb to the urge to scratch in public! Yeast infections, jock itch (a fungal infection) and some sexually transmitted diseases can cause serious penis rash, itching, pain, discharge and much more. A guy who has a penis rash that won't quit and itching that makes his life miserable must visit the doctor as soon as possible to figure out the problem.
4) Dry skin. Sometimes, simple dry skin can be enough to prompt a penis rash. This is especially true if a man suffers from conditions such as eczema, impetigo and psoriasis, as each of these can create a penis rash that doesn't respond well to typical moisturizers. Fortunately, dry skin can often be combated with a proper penis health crème, and conditions that don't respond to daily application should be looked at by the doctor. He or she can prescribe a stronger crème that will help alleviate the problem.
5) Heat rash. The simplest of all penis problems concerning rashes, a heat rash is exactly what it sounds like - a rash that appears during the hottest weather. It usually appears at areas where the skin has rubbed together or where clothing has pressed against the skin, especially if a man has been sweating in that area. Heat rash usually clears up on its own; a guy should take the time to 'air out' the penis and surrounding area in order to get rid of the rash and cut down on the itching and discomfort is can cause.
As with many other penis problems, simply taking the time to allow the skin to heal a bit can help ease penis rash and itching. In addition, a guy should use a daily penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) to fight the most common issues of itching and rash. However, it's important to remember that if a penis health crème doesn't do the job, a visit to the doctor is warranted to rule out any more serious problems and get back on the right track to a healthy penis.
पानी जीवन के लिए सर्वाधिक महत्वपूर्ण तत्व है. आपके शरीर के दो-तिहाई भाग में पानी भरा हुआ है. पानी आपकी आंखों और जोड़ों को नम बनाने, आपकी त्वचा को स्वस्थ रखने, शरीर से विषाक्त पदार्थों को बाहर निकालने और पाचन में मदद करने जैसे कई महत्वपूर्ण कार्य करता है. वयस्कों को एक दिन में आठ से दस गिलास पानी पीना चाहिए. हालांकि यह भिन्न भिन्न कारकों पर निर्भर करता है. (और पढ़ें - खाली पेट पानी पीने के 9 बड़े फायदे) जब आप निर्जलित होते हैं उस समय आपके शरीर में तरल पदार्थ पर्याप्त मात्रा में नहीं होते हैं. पानी की कमी आपके शरीर में खनिज (शर्करा और नमक के) संतुलन को बिगाड़ सकती है. यदि निर्जलीकरण का समय पर उपचार नहीं किया गया तो यह मस्तिष्क क्षति और गंभीर मामलों में मृत्यु का कारण भी बन सकता है. इसीलिए गंभीर निर्जलीकरण की स्थिति में जल्द से जल्द चिकित्सा सुविधा प्राप्त करायी जाती है. आइए पानी की कमी से उत्पन्न होने वाले लक्षणों को विस्तारपूर्वक समझें.
1. प्यास लगना, मुंह सूखना: जब हमारे शरीर में पानी की कमी होती है तो इसका सबसे मुख्य लक्षण है प्यास लगना या मुंह सुखना. दरअसल हमारे शरीर में होने वाली पानी की कमी का मुख्य सूचक ही मुंह का सुखना है. पानी की कमी होने पर मुंह सुखने लगता है.
2. कम मूत्र त्यागना: हमारे शरीर में पानी की पर्याप्त मात्रा न होने के कारण मूत्र त्याग और मूत्र के रंग में अंतर हो जाता है. पानी की कमी होने पर एक तो बहुत कम मूत्र त्याग होता है और दुसरे में इसका रंग भी पिला या गहरा पिला हो जाता है.
3. सूखी त्वचा, बहुत शुष्क त्वचा: निर्जलीकरण के दौरान हमारे शरीर की त्वचा बेहद शुष्क हो जाती है. जाहिर है कि हमारे त्वचा की नमी और इसे मुलायम बनाने में पानी की मुख्य भूमिका होती है. इसलिए जब पानी की कमी हो जाती है तो त्वचा शुष्क हो जाती है.
4. मांसपेशियों में ऐंठन: पानी की कमी के कारण हमारे मांसपेशियों में ऐंठन भी आ जाती है. मांसपेशियों में ऐंठन आने को भी आप शरीर में पानी की कमी ही मान सकते हैं.
5. चक्कर आना: जब हमारे शरीर में पानी की कमी होती है तो अक्सर ये भी देखा गया है कि चक्कर आने लगता है या सर में दर्द होने लगता है. निर्जलीकरण के दौरान अक्सर ये लक्षण भी स्पष्ट नजर आता है.
6. धड़कनों का तेज़ होना: शरीर में होने वाली पानी की कमी को आप अपने तेजी से चलते साँसों और धड़कनों के द्वारा भी महसूस कर सकते हैं. जब आपका धड़कन तेज हो जाए तो समझिए ये पानी की कमी के कारण भी हो सकता है.
7. धंसी हुई आंखें: कई लोगों में ये भी देखा गया है कि पानी की कमी के कारण उनकी आँखें धंस जाती हैं. या अन्दर की तरफ चली जाती हैं. ये भी पानी की कमी होने के मुख्य लक्षणों में से एक है.
8. जरुरत से ज्यादा नींद आना: जब हमारे शरीर में पानी की कमी होती है या निर्जलीकरण होता है तो हमें जरूरत से ज्यादा नींद आती है. इस दौरान ऐसा लगता है जैसे हमारे शरीर में ऊर्जा की कमी हो गई है.
9. चिड़चिड़ापन महसूस होना: पानी की कमी होने पर नजर आने वाले लक्षणों में से एक चिडचिडापन महसूस होना है. पानी की कमी या निर्जलीकरण के दौरान आप भ्रमित या चिडचिडापन महसूस करते हैं.
10. बेहोशी आना: कई बार ऐसा भी देखा जाता है कि जब हमारे शरीर में पानी की जबरदस्त कमी हो जाती है तो आपको बेहोशी भी आ सकती है. ये तब होता है जब शरीर में पानी की भयंकर कमी हो जाती है.
What is a UTI?
A urinary tract infection (UTI) is an infection from microbes. These are organisms that are too small to be seen without a microscope. Most UTIs are caused by bacteria, but some are caused by fungi and in rare cases by viruses. UTIs are among the most common infections in humans.
A UTI can happen anywhere in your urinary tract. Your urinary tract is made up of your kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra. Most UTIs only involve the urethra and bladder, in the lower tract. However, UTIs can involve the ureters and kidneys, in the upper tract. Although upper tract UTIs are more rare than lower tract UTIs, they’re also usually more severe.
Symptoms of a UTI depend on what part of the urinary tract is infected.
- Lower tract UTIs affect the urethra and bladder. Symptoms of a lower tract UTI include:
- Burning with urination
- Increased frequency of urination without passing much urine
- Increased urgency of urination
- Bloody urine
- Cloudy urine
- Urine that looks like cola or tea
- Urine that has a strong odor
- Pelvic pain in women
- Rectal pain in men
Upper tract UTIs affect the kidneys. These can be potentially life threatening if bacteria move from the infected kidney into the blood. This condition, called urosepsis, can cause dangerously low blood pressure, shock, and death.
Symptoms of an upper tract UTI include:
- Pain and tenderness in the upper back and sides
- Symptoms in men
- UTI symptoms in men
Symptoms of an upper tract urinary infection in men are similar to those in women. Symptoms of a lower tract urinary infection in men sometimes includes rectal pain in addition to the common symptoms shared by both men and women.
UTI symptoms in women:
Women with a lower tract urinary infection may experience pelvic pain. This is in addition to the other common symptoms. Symptoms of upper tract infections among both men and women are similar.
Treatment of UTI depends on the cause. Your doctor will be able to determine which organism is causing the infection from the test results used to confirm the diagnosis.
In most cases, the cause is bacteria. UTIs caused by bacteria are treated with antibiotics.
In some cases, viruses or fungi are the causes. Viral UTIs are treated with medications called antivirals. Often, the antiviral cidofovir is the choice to treat viral UTIs. Fungal UTIs are treated with medications called antifungals.
The form of antibiotic used to treat a bacterial UTI usually depends on what part of the tract is involved. Lower tract UTIs can usually be treated with oral antibiotics. Upper tract UTIs require intravenous antibiotics. These antibiotics are put directly into your veins.
Sometimes, bacteria develop resistance to antibiotics. Results from your urine culture can help your doctor select an antibiotic treatment that will work best against the type of bacteria that’s causing your infection.
Treatments other than antibiotics for bacterial UTIs are being examined. At some point, UTI treatment without antibiotics may be an option for bacterial UTIs by using cell chemistry to change the interaction between the body and the bacteria.
Home remedies for a UTI
There are no home remedies that can cure a UTI, but there are some things that you can do to help your medication work better.
These home remedies for UTIs may help your body clear the infection faster. Cranberry juice or cranberries don’t treat a UTI once it’s started. However, a chemical in cranberries may help prevent certain types of bacteria that can cause a bacterial UTI from attaching to the lining of your bladder. This may be helpful in preventing future UTIs.
It’s important to treat a UTI — the earlier, the better. Untreated UTIs become more and more severe the further they spread. A UTI is usually easiest to treat in the lower urinary tract. An infection that spreads to the upper urinary tract is much more difficult to treat and is more likely to spread into your blood, causing sepsis. This is a life-threatening event.
If you suspect that you have a UTI, contact your doctor as soon as possible. A simple examination and urine or blood test could save you a lot of trouble in the long run.
If you suspect that you have a UTI based on your symptoms, contact your doctor. Your doctor will review your symptoms and perform a physical examination. To confirm a diagnosis of a UTI, your doctor will need to test your urine for microbes.
The urine sample that you give your doctor needs to be a “clean catch” sample. This means the urine sample is collected at the middle of your urinary stream, rather than at the beginning. This helps to avoid collecting the bacteria or yeast from your skin, which can contaminate the sample. Your doctor will explain to you how to get a clean catch.
When testing the sample, your doctor will look for a large number of white blood cells in your urine. This can indicate an infection. Your doctor will also do a urine culture to test for bacteria or fungi. The culture can help identify the cause of the infection. It can also help your doctor choose which treatment is right for you.
If a virus is suspected, special testing may need to be performed. Viruses are rare causes of UTIs but can be seen in people who have had organ transplants or who have other conditions that weaken their immune system.
Everything a Man Needs to Know About Smegma
When it comes to questions of penis care, some situations are rather off-putting to discuss; but they need to be talked about in order to help ensure the best penis health possible. One of these issues is smegma, a buildup under the foreskin of intact men that needs to be addressed on a regular basis. Avoiding the issue can lead to rash, itching and even penis pain, so it behooves a man to read on and figure out what he needs to do to ensure his penis doesn't have to deal with this unsightly problem.
What is smegma, anyway?
Smegma is a problem that pertains only to men who have not been circumcised. It's a buildup of the body's natural oils, as well as dead skin cells, sweat and other substances. This buildup occurs underneath the foreskin, and usually looks like white bumps or soft balls. When a guy wipes his finger across smegma, it should be easy to remove from the penis.
All intact men develop smegma; however, their hygiene habits dictate who will actually notice it building up. For instance, a man who showers at least once a day and carefully cleans the foreskin during that shower might never see smegma at all. But a guy who doesn't have such good hygiene might find that smegma builds up and causes problems for him after a while.
What kind of problems can smegma cause?
Smegma is a natural thing, so if it is handled properly, it won't cause problems for a man. But if a guy is seeing excessive smegma, that might be an indication that he either needs to step up his hygiene game or that there is something else going on under the foreskin.
First, the hygiene: A man must clean carefully under the foreskin at least once a day in order to avoid the buildup. However, there are some who find that the foreskin is a little too tight, and that makes it tough to clean underneath. In that case, a guy will have to take special care to clean the area or speak to the doctor about how to handle the situation.
Second, the other problems: Smegma buildup might become much more severe if a man has an infection that is contributing to the cause. Sexually transmitted diseases can lead to a sudden increase in smegma, as can yeast infections. A good rule of thumb is that smegma, in its natural state, doesn't have an odor, but smegma that is formed as a result of an infection often does have a very off-putting smell.
Men should pay close attention to the presence of any odor from the smegma, as well as how much of it there is. In addition, if the smegma is accompanied by itching, burning, redness, soreness, penis pain and similar problems, it's important for a guy to get to the doctor as soon as possible to help ensure he isn't dealing with a serious issue.
Finally, there's a phenomenon called "smegma stones." This happens when a man's hygiene is so bad that the smegma actually has a chance to crystalize into tiny stones that linger underneath the foreskin. These stones can become quite painful and can lead to other serious problems, so it's important for a guy to seek treatment as soon as possible.
Daily treatment for smegma
The best treatment for smegma buildup is simple: great hygiene. A man can shower every day and take care to clean the area well each time. He should use only cleansers that are specially formulated for the delicate penis skin. Some men who have serious smegma buildup with no known cause might be helped by a course of antibiotics, but only the doctor will know for sure.
He can also reach for a good penis health creme to use after his shower. A crème that contains penis-centric vitamins and nutrients can help keep the skin smooth and supple, as well as fight odor and help keep smegma under control.
Sir I have been suffering from constipation from long time so please. Let me know how should I treat this.
Diabetes and exercise
Morning exercise is a bliss for whole day. Most people know exercise is good but hardly few people do it consistently.
Unlike smoking and alcohol, people are not addicted exercise because gratification is delayed in the latter and faster in former.
The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will involve the patient in the proper use of food, fresh air and exercise.
Why is exercise must for diabetics?
Muscles can use glucose without insulin when exercising
This is the biggest benefit in diabetes
Benefits of exercise for diabetics
1) lowers blood sugar level
2) increases insulin sensitivity so that insulin acts better to control sugars
3) it lowers blood pressure
3) lowers basal and postprandial insulin concentration
4) lowers glycosylated hemoglobin (hba1c)
5) improves cholesterol levels
6) improves functioning of heart (cardiovascular system)
7) increases strength and flexibility of joints
8) burns fat
9) reduces psychological stress by the action of endorphins
10) increases self-esteem.
When to exercise?
Exercise whenever you gets time. Traditionally morning time is better.
For people with high blood sugars after food (post prandial, it's advisable to do 15 min walking after dinner.
Precautions before exercise
1) ideally it is better to check your blood sugars before exercise but it's not possible always.
2) if the fasting blood sugar is less than 100mg /dl, I recommend to eat 100 g fruit before exercise.
Best exercises for diabetics
1) brisk walking
2) weight training
5) stationary cycling
In my next posting, I will explain in details about above exercises and specific guidelines for maximum benefits.
Making a few lifestyle changes can dramatically lower the chances of developing type 2 diabetes. The same changes can also lower the chances of developing heart disease and some cancers.
Control Your Weight
Excess weight is the single most important cause of type 2 diabetes. Being overweight increases the chances of developing type 2 diabetes seven fold. Being obese makes you 20 to 40 times more likely to develop diabetes than someone with a healthy weight.
Losing weight can help if your weight is above the healthy-weight range. Losing 7 to 10 percent of your current weight can cut your chances of developing type 2 diabetes in half.
Get Moving—and Turn Off the Television
Inactivity promotes type 2 diabetes. Working your muscles more often and making them work harder improves their ability to use insulin and absorb glucose. This puts less stress on your insulin-making cells.
Television-watching appears to be an especially-detrimental form of inactivity: Every two hours you spend watching TV instead of pursuing something more active increases the chances of developing diabetes by 20 percent; it also increases the risk of heart disease (15 percent) and early death (13 percent). The more television people watch, the more likely they are to be overweight or obese, and this seems to explain part of the TV viewing-diabetes link. The unhealthy diet patterns associated with TV watching may also explain some of this relationship.
If You Smoke, Try to Quit
Add type 2 diabetes to the long list of health problems linked with smoking. Smokers are roughly 50 percent more likely to develop diabetes than nonsmokers, and heavy smokers have an even higher risk.
The Bottom Line: Preventing Type 2 Diabetes
They key to preventing type 2 diabetes can be boiled down to five words: Stay lean and stay active.
Edging Into a Raw, Red Penis
The penis is a wonderful thing, so it's no wonder that masturbation is a favorite pastime of just about every guy. In addition to being fun, masturbation is an excellent way to learn about the penis and how it works, which can be beneficial both for penis health and for improving a guy's skill at sex.
For this last reason, many men engage in edging, which is masturbating until he is just about to ejaculate; stopping to let the need to ejaculate subside; and then resuming masturbation and repeating the whole process. For some men, edging can last for 20 or 30 minutes; for others, it can go on for hours. But sometimes edging for an extended period of time can result in a raw, red penis, and that is something guys want to avoid.
For those who are into edging or who would like to explore edging, there are a few tips to keep in mind to help avoid that raw, red penis.
- Start slow. If a man's typical masturbation session lasts 5 or 10 minutes, planning on edging for two hours the first time out may not be wise. As with many other things, it's usually best to build up to things first. So perhaps have an initial goal of 30 minutes for the first couple of sessions, then 45 minutes, then an hour, and so on. This gives the penis skin time to get used to the lengthier amounts of friction.
- Use lube. This is extremely important. Being well-lubricated throughout the edging session is probably the best way to avoid a sore red penis. The key here is "throughout the edging session." Pouring some lubricant into the palm at the start of the session is important, but replenishing that lubricant as the session goes on is also crucial. Yes, sometimes a guy may over-lubricate and need to wipe off a little excess, but that's okay. It will be easier to estimate the proper amounts to use as he becomes a more expert edger.
- Change things up. Often when a man masturbates, he focuses most of his attention on one area of the penis. For example, many men will spend a great deal of time stroking around the glans. When edging, it pays to spread things around, and to vary the parts of the penis that are stroked. It also helps to change the way the penis is touched. For example, if a man usually strokes with his right hand, he might use his left for a few minutes. He might use a looser grip sometimes and a tighter grip at others. Rather than stroking, he may "pulse" - open and close the fist rapidly. There are many ways to change up the edging experience.
- Goon wisely. Often men who edge get into a state that is referred to as "gooning." This is kind of like a hypnotic feeling in which men feel "at one" with their penis. It is sometimes accompanied by a zoned-out look, often with the mouth open. The problem is that some men who goon get so wrapped up that they neglect to keep the lube fresh. Reapplication may break the goon state, but it can help keep away that raw red penis afterward.
- Don't feel edging is required. Edging is something a guy should do for pleasure. Just because a man has grown used to edging doesn't mean he can't allow himself a "quickie" whenever he wants.
When edging does create a raw, red penis, a man will want to treat his penis with special care. He definitely needs to utilize a top drawer penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). First of all, be sure the crème has a combination of a high-end emollient (like Shea butter) and a natural hydrator (like vitamin E), so that it can remoisturize the raw penis skin and soothe the soreness. In addition, seek out a crème with L-carnitine. This amino acid can help restore loss of sensation in the penis, which can occur when a man edges too roughly.
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, abbreviated as PCOS in women actually refers to the formation of multitudinous cysts in their ovaries caused by rapid overpopulation of a hormone called Androgens. Excess Androgens are released due to the production of a much higher level of insulin in the blood, which the body is unable to effectively utilise. Women affected with PCOS tend to have irregular or no menstruation at all. They are usually obese and have acne and hairfall complications.
If PCOS is not restrained on time, it might lead to endometrial cancer, heart diseases, diabetes or high blood pressure. Therefore, a balanced diet is paramount.
Here is how you can assist your self :-
WHAT TO ADD?
Fibre rich vegetables like cauliflower, broccoli, pumpkin, potatoes and sprouts. In case of PCOS, one should have a diet rich in green leaves like lettuce. Other food items like lentils and beans; almonds and berries and pepper (green and red) can be consumed.
Lean protein such as chicken, fish and tofu are helpful in case of PCOS. Anti-inflammatory foods and spices such as turmeric and tomatoes; spinach, walnut and olive oil; as well as fruits like strawberries and blueberries are beneficial.
WHAT TO SUBTRACT?
Foods with high glycaemic index like white rice; mashed potatoes; cakes and muffins should be avoided in case of PCOS.
Sugary snacks and beverages which might stimulate insulin levels in the blood should be steered clear from. Inflammatory foods such as processed and raw meat, pasta noodles and French fries should be strictly stayed away from.
Dairy and soy products should also be consumed in minimum quantity.
Other Changes Since most women suffering from PCOS are overweight, exercise and daily physical movement is very crucial. Any person afflicted by PCOS should maintain a low inflammation diet and ensure nominal sugar intake. PCOS induces stress, therefore practicing Yoga and/or speaking with a therapist are noteworthy options.