Doctor in Dr Thirunavukarasu Clinic
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr Thirunavukarasu ClinicYour feedback matters!
Dr,Tirunavukarasu is a well experienced dcotor in this industry.He listens to the case cautiously and go for some methods to dissolve the situation.In my case since a teacher of Amity Chennai Global Business school is involved in stalking me he requested me to wait for some time till he reaches India from United States of America and take the situation in his hand completely.I totally rely on him.
Hi since the past 2 months I've been dealing with health anxiety and it all started with a panic attack where I couldn't breathe well (hyperventilation) and visited the doctor and there was nothing wrong with my lungs but since then there's a mild pain in heart area which comes and goes specially when I'm laying down or after eating and also took EKG and ECG 2 times but there was nothing wrong with my heart too so what could it be? Btw I'm 20 years old, I don't smoke nor drink and I'm really skinny.
There is ample evidence to suggest the fact that anxiety or stress and the problem of hair loss are indeed related. The relationship between the two, despite being a complex one, can be easily established. If you’re worrying too much about how the rate of hair loss in your case has seemingly multiplied, then it’s time that you stop over-thinking. Your anxieties are contributing significantly to the condition itself. Hair-fall owing to excessive stress may occur anytime within the 6 weeks to 4 months time period that follows an event that might cause extreme pressure on you, psychologically or otherwise.
However, it is imperative to remember that it is a rare possibility for acute hair-fall to occur in case your anxiety is less than severe. Stress triggers a plethora of conditions that effectively contribute to hair loss, the most common ones being:
- Telogen Effluvium: The most frequently observed condition wherein more amount of hair than what is considered normal prepares to fall off.
- Alopecia Areata: Sudden increment in a fall of large clumps of your hair around the scalp.
- Trichotillomania: This is an otherwise habitual condition led by anxiety and stress wherein the person affected pulls out his hair without even realizing it himself.
The good news is that for those who suffer from anxiety induced hair-fall is that, the problem isn’t a permanent one. If anxiety and stress are the conditions that have triggered this problem, then best results might be achieved by implementing measures to reduce the stress causing factors. However, ensure that you’re addressing this problem properly and directly so that a fall or reduction may be observed in both your anxiety levels as well as your hair-fall problems.
There are several quick fixes that go a long way in contributing to the correction of this condition:
- Meditation aids in altering your brain’s neural pathways, thereby improving and strengthening your resilience towards stress.
- Connecting with your loved ones more often helps you relax and heal emotionally, significantly lowering your anxiety levels.
- Music that soothes the senses, calms down your nerves, and lowers the blood pressure levels, helps in alleviating the effects of a stressful living.
- It is vital to keep in mind the fact that a healthy lifestyle and regular exercising go a long way in keeping your health intact-whether it be securing your tresses or lowering your anxieties.
Emotional problems make direct tasks and simple errands harder. High feeling, bubbling disappointment and hurt emotions motivate the person. Certain people become very protective. Protectiveness causes us to pry on others. Others might want to disconnect completely and resolve issues in a different manner. A great many people manage their emotional issues by opposing, quelling and overlooking them. At this point, your brain feels uneasy and you end up making rash decisions. However, there are ways to deal with emotional problems. These are as follows:
- Be aware: Try to stay active and be aware of solid feelings and sentiments. Work on improving them as they show up and quickly misidentify with them. Advise yourself that you are not your feelings and that they are only temporary.
- Use labeling: Utilize naming. Research has demonstrated that naming and surveying a feeling changes the feeling into a subject of examination and consequently diminishes its power on you. So in case you are feeling furious, essentially let yourself know that this is you being angry and you will in all probability see that the force of the inclination instantly drops.
- Get curious: Rather than opposing the emotions and sentiments, get inquisitive about them. Focus on how they affect you. Where in the body do they show? How do the diverse muscles in your body feel? How is your breath? Hold your emotions and sentiments in present mindfulness and simply let them do their thing without judging or sticking to them. Utilise the possibility of your brain as the sky and your emotions and sentiments as clouds that are passing by.
- Face-to-face interaction: Up close and personal social interaction with somebody who thinks about you is the best approach to quiet your nervous system and calm anxiety. It additionally relieves stress-busting hormones, so you will feel better regardless of the possibility that you cannot change the upsetting circumstance itself. The key is to collaborate with somebody who is a decent audience or someone you can consistently talk with face to face, or who will hear you out without a prior motivation for how you need to think or feel.
- Exercise and meditation: The brain and the body are inherently connected. When you improve your physical well-being, you will consequently encounter more prominent mental and enthusiastic betterment. Physical movement likewise discharges endorphins, intense chemicals that lift your state of mind and make you happy. Normal exercise or action can majorly affect mental and enthusiastic medical issues, mitigate stress, enhance memory, and help you to rest better.
In case that you continue facing this frequently, you will soon find that your relationship with your mind will begin to change. You will build up an intense metacognition (the capacity to face your reasoning) which helps you to handle your emotions and feelings in a great manner.
Alzheimer's Disease is a neurological problem that is characterised by a cognitive decline and memory loss. It is a type of neurodegenerative dementia. The symptoms of Alzheimer's Disease include not being able to absorb and retain new information, lack of reasoning and judging, not being able to take on complex tasks, impaired visuospatial abilities, problems in reading, writing and speech, among many others. If a person has at least two of these symptoms in a debilitating manner, then the diagnosis can be made in favour of Alzheimer's Disease.
The main causes of Alzheimer's are shrinkage of the brain size and death of the brain cells. The immune system is also said to trigger this neurodegenerative disease.
Let us find out what medical science has found so far:
Many a times, in Alzheimer's disease, the memory and behaviour of the person changes because the brain is unable to make proper neural connections which can lead to memory loss of how a person behaved and the elements that formed the basis of the patient's cognition. Apparently, the immune system behaves in the same way within the brain and blocks the connection. This happens because there is constant communication between the brain and immune system along neurological lines, which is where the disease first emanates.
The brain is prone to inflammation or swelling that is not the normal kind. This inflammation happens as a result of the activation of the infection fighting neurotransmitters and the chemical changes that happen in the brain when an infection strikes. The inflammation usually happens in the plaques or clumps which the brain tries to protect. These clumps are made up of a protein called Amyloid. The immune system is responsible for creating this inflammation in the brain of the patient.
3. Pattern Recognition Receptors
Many of these receptors work in different manners and cooperate with each other to create a response in the brain. These PRRs can be found in the brain plaques, and they develop the signs of danger which further fuels the inflammation in the brain as a matter of protection.
4. Activation of Cells Linked with the Immune System
When the PRRs begin to respond, it basically activates the immune system and the cells of the same. This is the basic reaction that causes the changes in brain which then leads to the attachment of the protein to the tissue that is diseased, in which case Alzheimer's Disease starts. The inflammation that we had spoken about earlier basically happens in the nervous tissue.
It is important to recognise and act on the initial signs of Alzheimer's Disease before it progresses beyond one's control.
Diagnosis of depression starts with a consultation with a doctor or mental health specialist. It is important to seek the help of a health professional to rule out different causes of depression, ensure an accurate differential diagnosis, and secure safe and effective treatment.
Hi doctor I have a friend who is suffering from depression and not willing to consult psychiatrist. I'm doing my best to help or motivate her. Is there anything I can do for her, any sort of treatment or something else.
Acupuncture is a kind of therapy that combines needles with pressure and painpoints in order to delicately apply pressure for pain relief. This form of physical therapy is being increasingly recognised as an efficient method of treating pain in joints, muscles, bones and even for migraine pain. So let us find out more about Acupuncture and pain management.
- Chronic or Long Term Pain: There are many ailments that cause chronic or long term pain. These include back pain, neck pain, stiffness in the joints, osteoarthritis, headache and migraine, and pain in the shoulders. All this can be treated over a long period of time with the help of simulated acupuncture which uses pointed apparatus for activating better blood circulation for overall improvement in the pain that is being experienced in the area. The use of this apparatus helps in avoiding the harmful medication that can have adverse side effects.
- Menstrual Cramps: A fine needle method at the right points can help in bringing down the symptoms of the painful condition called dysmenorrhoea during menstrual cycles. With acupuncture, the acupuncturist can administer acupoint therapy to relieve menstrual cramps. This will help in moving the qi, or life force, in a better way so that the pain will stop.
- Acute Pain: Over use of muscles, joints and repetitive, work related movements and strain can lead to acute pain. This includes wrist pain, shoulder pain, elbow pain, back pain, lower back pain, neck pain and even leg pain. With acupuncture, the patient gets rid of the pain in close to twelve sittings.
- Pain due to Cancer Treatment: Cancer and its treatment can take a heavy toll on the body and lead to a series of complications which also includes pain. A clean needle procedure can be followed along with the chemotherapyand radiation or after it, so as to relieve the patient of the pain experienced. Also, it can be used to replace traditional chemotherapy and radiation.
- Better Rest: When the needles or apparatus touch the pressure points and circulate the blood and life force, it actually creates a soothing effect and helps the patient sleep and get better rest. This is also a requirement for pain relief. It can bring better blood flow to the area and help in removing anxiety and stress related to pain so that there is better chance of getting rest.
With the use of acupuncture, pain can be taken care of with the needles and various tools that come in various shapes. These tools and equipment can also use laser treatment along with the point focused treatment.