Doctor in Dr Thirunavukarasu Clinic
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr Thirunavukarasu ClinicYour feedback matters!
Dr,Tirunavukarasu is a well experienced dcotor in this industry.He listens to the case cautiously and go for some methods to dissolve the situation.In my case since a teacher of Amity Chennai Global Business school is involved in stalking me he requested me to wait for some time till he reaches India from United States of America and take the situation in his hand completely.I totally rely on him.
Feeling better after every visit
We feel satisfied with Dr
Feeling health better
I am 28 year old female married and mother of a 1 year old boy. I am having too much stress due to family issues and also kid I now days tend to forget many things also I have become very irritated and also I get furious in the littlest things goes b bohot aata hai l.behaviour b chidchida ho gaya hai. Stress kafi hai.
Sir, I think i'm getting numb, not physically but mentally. Is is due to depression? I have lost interest in most of the people, things and even myself. I want to came out it. Please tell me sir what should I do?
I am suffering from bipolar disorder for last 28 years. I am taking trinicalm forte for last 3 years. I am taking saraswathi gritham for last 4 months to tackle side effects of trinicalm forte (some times I get angry). Can I stop trinicalm forte by reducing dosage?
I am 44 years old. Taking trinicalm forte tab for last 3 years for psychosis. Dr. saying to take it for 2 more years. Can I stop taking it?
I am 22. Since from 7 to 8 years I had ocd illness. I gets unwanted and irrupted thoughts about religion and loved ones. I have depression and anxiety also. Now I am depressed that I was full of sins by thinking irrupted thoughts about religion and the ones I loves much. I am also depressing inner mind that as I am emotionally distressing I will get other diseases like autoimmune diseases. I am distracting both physically and mentally. By concentrating more on unwanted thoughts I had also involved in deep thinking. I even forgetting my faith over religion and also forgetting my deep feelings over my loved ones. I am struggling much mental problems. Please prescribe me what should I do now. I am suffering this since from many years. Approximatelyfrom 7 to 8 years. Now I want to live peacefully without any mental illness and full of faith over my religion and enjoy the presence of loved ones whole heartedly. Please please give me some suggestions as I cannot contact with therapist to solve my problem. So I have taken step to cure my illness through online therapy. Because I have not shared my situation to anybody and I face them (family) as if I am ok and fine. None knows that how much I am struggling myself. Many times I even tried of having suicide because of getting bored from my situation. After searching from google I am concentrating on deep breathing to get temporary relief from mt worst situation. Please please suggest me the solution to my problem.
I am taking medicines like recipes, risdone, inderal, pacitane since last 4 months and is preparing for exams but since I feel low and dull at least 4 times in a day. Pls tell me some natural ways for recovery so that I can reduce my medicines, I cannot concentrate for more than 15 to 20 mins.
What is an Adjustment disorder?
An adjustment disorder is a type of stress-related mental illness. Many different events may trigger symptoms of an adjustment disorder.
Symptoms of Adjustment disorders-
- Sadness and Hopelessness
- Lack of enjoyment
- Thoughts of suicide
- Trouble sleeping
- Difficulty concentrating
- Avoiding family or friends
- Performing poorly in school or at work
- Feeling overwhelmed
Causes of Adjustment disorders-
The cause is complex and may involve genetics, your life experiences, your temperament and even changes in the natural chemicals in the brain.
Risk factors of Adjustment disorders-
- Mental health problems
- Exposure to wars or violence
- Difficult life circumstances
- Stressful events
Complications of Adjustment disorders-
- Alcohol and drug addiction
- Bipolar disorder
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Suicidal thoughts and behavior
Diagnosis of Adjustment disorders-
Diagnosis of Adjustment disorders is based on signs and symptoms and thorough psychological evaluation.
Precautions & Prevention of Adjustment disorders-
There is no way to prevent adjustment disorder. Some of the ways you can improve your resilience are thinking positively about yourself, living a healthy lifestyle.
Treatment of Adjustment disorders-
Acupuncture Treatment of Adjustment disorders
I am not getting good sleep due to some personal problems and job stress.Please suggest me something for that.
It is normal to feel nervous before an interview or be anxious about something, but letting that fear take over you is not normal. If your worries and stress interfere with your day-to-day life, you may be suffering from an anxiety disorder. Fear not, this is treatable with homeopathy.
Here are a few homeopathic remedies to help calm an anxious person:
- Kali Phosphoricum: Kali Phosphoricum is a potassium phosphate that helps calm people when overwhelmed by anxiety attacks. This is suitable for people who are easily stressed, over sensitive, insecure, irritable and despondent. It also helps deal with the after effects of grief and fright. Physical ailments such as fatigue, dullness and lack of energy that are a result of anxiety can also be treated with this bio-chemic salt.
- Aconite Napellus: Aconite Napellus is made from a purple flowering plant by the same name. it has a number of uses, primary among which is to control anxiety. This is one of the best homeopathic remedies for sudden, intense anxiety attacks and for post traumatic anxiety. It also helps deal with after effects of anxiety such as memory weakness, restlessness, oversensitivity and spells of rage.
- Argentum Nitricum: Argentum Nitricum is also known as nitrate of silver. This is helpful in cases where anxiety makes a person insecure and unsure of what to do. When you're anxious, you are likely to crave for something sweet and feel very hot. Both these are cyclic symptoms of anxiety, and can worsen the situation if not dealt with. However, Argentum Nitricum helps calm the digestive effects of sugar and cool the body to keep anxiety levels in check.
- Arsenicum Album: Arsenicum Album is a constitutional remedy that can treat both chronic and acute problems. This works well on people who are worried about safety and security. If issues like health, money and break-ins are the cause of your anxiety, this homeopathic remedy is ideal for you. It also helps deal with restlessness.
- Calcarea Carbonica: This homeopathic ingredient is made from the middle layer of sea shells. When it comes to anxiety, Calcarea Carbonica is well suited for people who are scared of change and over controlling. This anxiety is accompanied by excessive sweating due to any exertion and stubbornness. Such people are also often afraid of animals and of the dark and get easily confused.
One of the biggest advantages of homeopathy over allopathic treatment is the absence of side effects when taken in low doses. However, even homeopathic medication can have side effects when taken in high doses. Therefore, it is a good idea to consult a doctor before self medicating with homeopathy.