I get cramps in legs, back, stomach. I get relief if I immediately start walking. Please someone give me medicine to cure cramps.
SBl liver tonic is gud for liver or not. Doctor prescribed me sbl liver tonic but it contains alcohol .is it gud for me.
Hi sir I have appendicitis what diet should I follow and taking treatment now. And how to prevent it.
If have digestion problem. My stomach is bloated. Not able to easily digest food like milk, egg etc. I have constipation. I am suffering from it for around 9 years. What should I do?
IBS or the Irritable bowel syndrome is an indication based diagnosis described by incessant stomach torment, distress, bloating and changes of bowel propensities. The essential side effects of IBS are stomach torment or distress in relationship with continuous the runs or blockage and an adjustment in bowel propensities. There may likewise be earnestness for bowel movements, a sentiment inadequate clearing (tenesmus), bloating, or abdominal distension. Now and again, the indications are assuaged by bowel movements.
Individuals with IBS, more ordinarily than others, have gastroesophageal reflux, side effects identifying with the genitourinary framework, ceaseless weakness syndrome, fibromyalgia, headache, spinal pain and psychiatric side effects, for example, sadness and anxiety. About 33% of men and women who have IBS likewise report sexual brokenness commonly as a decrease in libido. Some studies show that up to 60% of people with IBS additionally have a mental issue, regularly uneasiness or misery.
Treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
1. Fiber: Some evidence proposes that dissolvable fiber supplementation (e.g., psyllium / ispaghula husk) is compelling in the general IBS populace. It goes about as a building operator.
2. Medication: Solutions may comprise of stool conditioners and intestinal medicines in blockage prevalent IBS and antidiarrheals in the runs transcendent IBS for mellow side effects and more grounded sedatives, for example, morphine and oxycodone for extreme cases.
3. Antispasmodics: The utilization of antispasmodic medications may help patients, particularly those with issues or the runs.
4. Stopping the use of Proton Pump Inhibitors: Proton pump inhibitors which are utilized to stifle stomach corrosive creation may bring about bacterial abundance prompting to IBS indications. Cessation of proton pump inhibitors in chose people has been recommended as it might prompt to an improvement or determination of IBS indications.
5. Different Agents: Magnesium aluminum silicates and alverine citrate medications can be compelling for bad tempered bowel syndrome.
This is the antitoxin treatment for little intestinal bacterial abundance. Diminishing anxiety may lessen the recurrence and seriousness of IBS side effects. Procedures that might be useful include:
1. Relaxation procedures, for example, contemplation
2. Physical exercises, for example, yoga or kendo
3. Regular practice, for example, swimming, strolling or running.
Today when I woke up I felt a little pain in my anal area. The pain is only felt during sitting. And the intensity of pain is little.
What are the different symptoms of heart attack, cardiac arrest and stroke?
Many people put cardiac arrest, heart attack and a stroke in the same category. But all these conditions differ in symptoms, severity and background. Making a difference between these three health issues is really important, in order to know how to help a patient and how to prevent any of the conditions becoming more severe. To learn and educate yourselves more, read the full explanation of these conditions below:
1. Heart attack
This represents a circulation disorder. In case a person's blood flow is blocked or oxygen deprived, the blood does not get to the heart muscle and if left untreated immediately, could kill the organ. It is important to know that the heart is still working, when someone suffers a heart attack.
2. Cardiac arrest
This condition is known as an electrical disorder. When someone's electrical activity in the heart is disrupted, tachycardia happens and the blood flow immediately stops moving thought the body. When this happens, the heart stops working altogether.
This is also known as a brain disorder. Strokes are divided into three types:
Ischemic stroke- when the artery carrying blood and oxygen to the brain is blockedtransient ischemic attack (tia) also familiar as a mini stroke; it occurs when there is a short artery blood flow to the brainhemorrhagic stroke- this represents a ruptured artery inside the brain
Heart attack symptoms:
Here are the most common symptoms that can indicate heart attacks:
(angina) burden inside the chest, mistaken for indigestion. It repeats every few minutes. body pain- especially in the neck, back, abdomen, jaw, arms (particularly the left one) wheezing and shallow breathingcold sweatingdizziness and fatigue episodesanxietycoughingnausea
Treatment for these symptoms is usually via medication and incorporating a healthy diet.
Cardiac arrest symptoms:
These symptoms often occur minutes before cardiac arrest happens. Here they are:
Weakness black out fainting shallow breaths chest pain excessive palpitation
In some cases the person can also identify the following symptoms:
Sudden collapse shortage of breath weak or no pulse little or no responsiveness
Cardiac arrests are dangerous, because the symptoms occur rapidly and are usually lethal.
Nausea blurred speech face, arm or leg numbness or paralysis (especially on one side) headaches and vomiting mental disorientation, forgetfulness of names and places, distraction and loss of concentration impaired vision and double vision excessive sweating walking issues and dizziness transient ischaemic attack (tia)