Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Chembur Mumbai . View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. RameshYour feedback matters!
Sir I am having a small pain around my navel deep inside since a day. It usually seems when moving or pressing near stomach. Please help.
A daily dose of vitamin d supplements may improve heart function in people with chronic heart failure. Vitamin d3 can be boosted by exposure to sunlight, but heart patients are often deficient in it even during the summer because older people make less vitamin d3 in response to sunlight than younger people.
In the survey (university of Leeds), 80 patients who took vitamin d3 the heart's pumping function improved from 26% to 34%.
I have severe gastric problem in my stomach what can I do to get rid off, and I am not able to eat anything ,if I eat something I can not bear the burning and pain in the stomach, ,what can I have to get rid off from this, even my muscles have some pains because of this gastric trouble, please suggest me something.
Hello sir. I am 35 years old. My penis is only 5-6 inch long in size at excited state. My wife is not satisfied with my performance during mating. Can I enlarge the length and breadth of my penis? is their any way to have longer time of intercourse?
What is dengue fever and what are the symptoms of dengue fever ? How is it treated and how can I prevent from dengue fever? What precaution should I take for preventing from dengue fever?
I have a small penis size of 4.5 inch. How to increase my penis size. Plsss provide me a good answer.
Is there any tips or medicine to improve sex capacity. Because I have sex addiction percent. I can't control my sex so I masturbate regularly and I loss my sex capacity it does not long time. Please help me to Change myself.
Sir my friend is fully addicted masturbation he ll masturbating him self every day so how he can come out from dat and if he did continuously like in future which problems he will be faced.
I very often getting stomach pain. I consulted many doctors but there is no use. I daily getting stomach pain for 1-3 minutes what can I do.
Maybe I have ED problem In my past I got full erection and hardness But from past 1 year I am not able to get erection for long time n hardness too Last 1 year I have smoke and drink also but know I have give up those things I am only 20 years Please help mae to get come over it I got erection in morning and when I sleep I also get erection when I masturbate I do exercise in my gym I am regular to gym Then whats the problem please help me.
Hi, I am suffering from cold and cough since last 1 week. a little bit Headache. I was done with some medicine no use.
My wife is 40yrs old. She is suffering from migraine from last 2 years. Apart from this she has no medical history (not suffering from any disease) please suggest.
Insomnia or sleeplessness is quite difficult to cope with and for people suffering from anxiety, it is even tougher. People suffering from anxiety remain in a state of mental and physical distress. On top of this, if they cannot sleep well because of insomnia, life becomes quite hard. Insomnia causes anxiety and also is caused due to anxiety.
Here are some simple tips to manage anxiety and insomnia:
- Maintain a schedule: Try to go to bed at the same time every night and wake up at the same time every morning. Experiment with several different bedtimes and wake up times to find out which one works best for you.
- Turn off electronic devices: Switch off all electronic devices thirty minutes before you go to bed. Electronic devices stimulate your mind and the light from the devices does not make you feel that it is time to sleep. Keep the devices away from you while going to bed.
- Dim lights: Practice dimming all lights in your house before bedtime. Change light bulbs and replace them with low wattage lights. This will enable you to have lights, although they are dim. Low lighting will make your body produce melatonin to make you prepare for sleep.
- Keep away from alcohol and smoking: Consuming alcoholic drinks before bedtime reduces your quality of sleep and you may wake up within two hours. Do not consume alcohol before bedtime. Smoking should be restricted before sleeping, as the nicotine contained in cigarettes is a stimulant, which can take away your sleep.
- Ignore caffeinated drinks: Caffeine is a stimulant and consuming caffeinated drinks before going to bed can result in losing sleep. Do not drink coffee before sleeping.
- Exercise: Exercise is a perfect solution to reduce anxiety and results in improved sleep quality. Exercise regularly during the day or three to four hours before bedtime. Yoga and meditation performed just before going to sleep are effective.
- Make a pre-sleep ritual: Try to find ways, which would help you calm your mind just before going to sleep and practice it every day. This can be reading a book, taking a hot shower or listening to your favorite songs. Your mind will be relaxed, and you will get better sleep.
- Maintain a sleep journal: Keep a sleep journal and write about the time when you go to sleep and when you wake up. Also note down the time you require to fall asleep, the number of times your sleep breaks and how your sleep was. This will enable you to observe your sleep patterns and make adjustments.
For people suffering from anxiety, added insomnia results in enhanced difficulty. One should cope with the problems properly and try to improve upon them.