Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in Chatra. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PintuYour feedback matters!
Hai I am using finpecia 1 mg tablets for hair treatment. I am having doubt that I am having side effects. Is there any ways to reduce this side effects while am continuing the treatment. Or please suggest me is there any alternative for this treatment without sideeffects.
I am suffering from Hair to be white for the last four months my five hair have become white. I request you that you give me best advice.
Older people should exercise to build their muscles even into their eighties, according to a review which suggests it will help them with everyday tasks.
Climbing the stairs, housework, walking and even washing was made easier if elderly people worked out 2 or 3 times a week, said Chiung–ju Liu of the Department of Occupational Therapy at Indiana University.
People lose muscle as they age, which can make daily chores more difficult. Working out by using small weights or elastic bands can help to rebuild these muscles.
By "walking well", however, you power yourself around all day using muscles in your bottom, midriff and the backs of your thighs. This brings dramatic, sustainable results.
I am a woman of 36 yrs old. I have been experiencing tightness on my shoulder especially my right side. My arms feel tired easily and I can't hold a heavy objects for long like babies. They get too heavy for me after a few minutes. What will I do to strenghthen my arm and also how will I treat my shoulder to get relief from the tightness and feeling of heaviness? thank you and waiting for your reply.
About 2-3 weeks ago I fell face first on the ground due to inability to spot a uneven surface on the footpath. That day my right knee did pain for the night, the next day however it subsided. Since like last week the pain has increased, much more as it is like going and coming back. I feel like wrapping something around the knee, till my feet. I can't keep my leg in one position for long.
I have white hairs alot and very much dry hairs so please I want to know what can I use to remove white hair.
Hi sir/Madam i am regularly using egg white to my hair can you please suggest me is it good or bad to my hair and what are the advantages of using egg to hair.
I am 72 years old. I have dementia .I forget to wear sun glasses, Hearing aid. Please advise me what to do. I have back pain. There was hernia repair operation on 18/5/2016. Still there is pain and swelling on right side the area between abdomen and thigh.
I am a 20 yr old male and I dont have mustache and beard production, what to do? Only no production on faces, pls help me.
Hi I have problem in my hair. It day by day greying and becoming white. So give me the best solution from improving it. Thanks.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
In case when a patient suffering from shoulder pain doesn't respond to routine conservative care, then it can be treated with ESWT (Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy). This is a non-invasive and non-operative form of treatment and has no side effects with excellent outcome. Proper rehabilitation before and after any procedure is the key to success.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention.