Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Nuclear Medicine Physicians in India. You will find Nuclear Medicine Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all Nuclear Medicine Physicians online in Ranchi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nitin Gupta
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin GuptaYour feedback matters!
I do not have facial hair. Although I have done blood tests on previous consultations with a doctor, all the tests have shown positive results. I am on medication of Thyronorm 125. Please let me know how to grow facial hair.
I'm 27 years old and my weight is 75 and I have thyroid so suggest me some home remedy to lose weight and next month is my marriage.
I am 28 Year Old Female and weighs 70 Kg (Height - 162 cm). I couldn't reduce my weight Post pregnancy (2 year). I am having Thyroid problem also.
I hav thyroid problem .last one year I lost all my hairs .is the problem due to thyroid or due to else.
I am 25 years female. Working in a pvt. Firm. Have some physical disabilities too. Like minor hearing loss. And thyroid patient too. I am a big foods and fatty. Want to be strong. But some times feel low n very alone. So I am in depression. Some time nose bleed very badly. Or I find some alone place to cry loudly. What should I have to do. To cure my self.
Actually my TSH was 9 .n misguided by Dr. Had started with Thyroid Medicine .can I be on right track as to what to do now as my other frd. Was taking thyroid medicine during pregnancy but has stopped now completely.Please suggest.
According to Ayurveda, imbalance or disequilibrium in the doshas is the main cause of hypothyroidism. The Kapha dosha i.e. the dosha responsible for body fluids and lubrication, and Pitta dosha i.e. the dosha responsible for fire and water body humors, are vitiated. Lifestyle and diet discrepancies further promote imbalances in the doshas. Hypothyroidism is categorized under the Yapya diseases which reoccur once you cease to take the treatment.
- It is essential to consume adequate quantities of milk.
- Coconut oil is one of the best remedies for a hypothyroid patient, since it increases slow and sluggish metabolism. Coconut contains MCFAs i.e. medium chain fatty acids and MTCs i.e. Medium chain triglycerides in abundance which help the metabolism be revved up.
- Consume a mixture of Indian gooseberry i.e. amla and churnam with honey, daily before breakfast. One of the main causes of Hypothyroidism is insufficient amount of iodine.
- Drinking the juice acquired from jalakumbhi i.e. Pistia Stratiotes everyday in dosage ranging from 11gm to 22gm increases the iodine content and helps treat hypothyroidism.
- Avoid stale and fermented food, late night dinner and day sleeping.
- Exercise and meditation is must.
Almost all the metabolic processes in a person's body are influenced by the hormones produced by the thyroid gland. The most common types of thyroid diseases caused due to dysfunctional thyroid glands, such as thyroid nodules, hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, goiter, thyroiditis and thyroid cancer.
Ayurveda recommends Panchakarma treatment comprising of Virechan, Niruha and Anuvasan basti, Nasyam along with the medicines to treat hypothyroidism. These purifying procedures are used in cases where the body has accumulated excess toxins and needs purification. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.