Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Nuclear Medicine Physicians in India. You will find Nuclear Medicine Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all Nuclear Medicine Physicians online in Ranchi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nitin Gupta
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin GuptaYour feedback matters!
My kid 6 years old, when ever whether change she get cough and cold, do we have any good medicine, every time we could not able to use antibiotics, kindly help, thanking you.
My daughter 7 year old and she facing problem with nas(h) with distressing cough from last one year and she take madicin seriflo 250; l montas; nasomx nosl drop; b dase tb and some time take slbair mdi as prescribe by dr k. S. Chatterjee & dr. Surajit kar but no inprovement the patient so I want know better position of patient how is possible?
I have a 2 yrs old son. He has a problem for coughing (dry) I have consulted the doctor. Now is giving holeopathic.
Thyroid disorders result from the dysfunction of the thyroid gland which is characterized as hyperthyroidism (increased thyroid hormone) or hypothyroid (decreased thyroid hormone). The main changes that a person with hypothyroid faces include a weight gain, cold intolerance and also excessive tiredness associated with joint pains. The hyperthyroid people suffer from increased heart rate, depression, weight loss and also cognitive slowing.
The people are generally susceptible to hypothyroidism due to the improper food control as it may result from the lower secretion of thyroid hormone due to the deficiency of iodine in one’s diet. Hyperthyroidism cause due to the improper functioning of the thyroid gland which produces the excess thyroid hormone. There are five major ways which help you to fight with the difficulties faced due to thyroid disorders. Here, we are mainly concentrating on hypothyroid.
1. Drink plenty of water: regular diet recommends the intake of 8 glasses of water, but a thyroid diet recommends more water intake which in turn helps you to reduce the weight you gained due to hypothyroidism. Water speeds up the metabolism by facilitating proper digestion. It aids you to eliminate the water retention and bloating caused. Intake of water in between the meals reduces the appetite, thus making you to consume less food leading a path to reduce weight.
2. Increased fiber intake: foods rich in fiber like fruits, nuts, vegetables, whole grains both in the form of foods and supplements can be taken for giving fullness and thus reducing your hunger and leading to weight loss.
3. Green tea: having a cup of green tea daily will reduce the tiredness, which is common among the hypothyroids. Since you are into the weight loss process, your body is in need of energy thus making you feel tired often. Green tea offers the required antioxidants and gives you energy throughout the day.
4. Regular exercise: for hypothyroids regular and strenuous exercise is needed. Since they are on the verge of becoming obese or overweight, exercise will help them to reduce their weight and also prevent them from the risk of heart diseases and other life killing disorders. Its better to try aerobics and weight bearing exercises for better results.
5. Medication: finally, along with the above said ways, its essential for a thyroid person to a course on thyroid medication. The course and doses of medication depends on the thyroid hormone levels and the person’s lifestyle.
I am 21 years old. And I have untreated thyroid for 3years (hypothyroidism). I am facing many problems overweight, pain in joints, fatigue, constipation. What should I do?
My child often get chest congestion and cold mainly due to seasonal change, His immunity is very low, please suggest. His age is 4 and half years.
Sir. I am hyperthyroid and having thyronorm 50 mcg. I am suffering from severe shoulder pain on my left hand. Is it a side effect? Please reply me. Its hurting very badly. I consulted an ortho surgeon and medicated for that. When I stop the medicine, the pain re appears. Should I change the tablet? Thank you.
Dear Sir /madam I have hypothyroidism problem and I am using medicine for that since last one year but due some unavoidable causes I have not taken medicine for 1weak. Is any new problem will arise. The medicine that I am using is "Thyronorm"(100 mcg) Tablets. With these any side effects will come? If yes please suggest me what to do.
My friend has daily metro travelling of 1.5 hrs from home to ofc, and her legs got swelling most of the time and sometime it started paining also. What happened to her? Is she has thyroid as one her friend said so? What is the issue n solution? Any prescription?
An unhealthy diet is an absolute no in daily life to remain healthy, fit and without any disease. Unhealthy diets fail to give the body the correct amounts and varieties of proteins and nutrients for a maximum proper health.
Too many intakes of calories lead to an unhealthy diet, which also increases blood pressure. It leads to a very poor calorie ratio-to-nutrient that leads to gain weight and also leads to malnutrition along with various health problems. Unhealthy diets cause chronic disease, hypertension, cancer, diabetes, osteoporosis and cardiovascular disease.
Therefore, unhealthy eating habits should be avoided and strongly abandoned.
Why Avoid Unhealthy Diet?
- It causes obesity. Increased intake of nutrient-dense foods like fruits, sugar, processed carbohydrates and animal fat leads to obesity.
- Nutrient deficiency is another harmful effect of following an unhealthy diet.
- Illness is another factor. Poor intake of nutrition leads to diseases like heart disease, diabetes, and cancer. Lack of calcium weakens the bones, lack of vitamin A and C suppress the body immune system leaving a person vulnerable to diseases.
- Increases the risk of coronary artery disease as unhealthy diet contributes to building up of plaque in the coronary arteries which can cause heart attacks.
Coronary Heart Disease - A Serious Issue!
It is a disease which leads to plaque building inside the coronary arteries, which supply rich oxygen blood to the human heart muscle. Over time the plaques either hardened or get ruptured and hardened plaque restricts the coronary arteries, which reduce the oxygen flow to the heart. On the other hand, if the plaque is ruptured blood is formed on its surface which also narrows the coronary artery and restricts the blood flow. And if the blood flow is blocked or reduced, then it might lead to Angina and heart attacks leading to loss of life. Angina causes chest pain it can also cause pain in the neck, back or arms. It is a state where one gets a feeling of indigestion.
Changes in lifestyle, eating habits, intake of medicines and its procedures helps to prevent this disease. These steps can also reduce the chances of health problems. Therefore, a proper healthy diet is a must in a person’s routine because it serves as one of the links to coronary heart diseases. In order to live long, live healthily and live happily one needs to adopt a good eating habit, take care of the medicines they intake, certain input time of exercise, change the monotonous lifestyle to lessen down the chances of their occurrence. Adopting healthy food habits also enables the body to fight against diseases and infections, reducing the rate of illness. It also reduces stress and provides a good healthy and happy life.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!