Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in chandrapur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Priyadarshan Muthal
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Child Growth Management
Submit a review for Dr. Priyadarshan MuthalYour feedback matters!
Sir give superv teretment.chandrapur best doctor for children.but only problem is his reciptionist.she always not maintain appoinment time.she always give appoinment after half hour.eg my appointment time is 10am but she give after half an hour 10.30am.we request dr sir plz maintain proper appointment time.and once again sur is supervvv thanku muthar sir
It was Great, on time and consultation was excellent. Doctor explained our queries very well.. Best pediatric in chandrapur... Henceforth we will visit him for all the consultations...
The experience was best, doctor is very polite and gave us all the clear guidelines for future vacancies and all other necessary information about baby food.
It was really great. It is said that half of the worries of the patients are treated by the words of the doctor and we experienced that with Dr.Muthal.
Personally I feel he is very passionate and humble . We feel blessed to have a such a knowledgeable and kinaesthetic Doctor .
It was very satisfying experience. Dr. Gave us important information abt my daughters health.... Thank you very much sir
It was a very comfortable, Mr.Muthals' experience and friendly nature makes the visit stress free and easy for the baby
Dr.muthal is very experinced dr in chandrapur and handle every situation carefully and very supo
Excellent doctor..... Perfect analysis and accurate treatment with min medicines......
clear all doubt, very experienced, Good to talk and handle baby with care
He is more than a doctor for my child, a very caring and helpful nature.
Excellent digonosis and very good counselling by doctor
Nice experoence, specially his appearance is superb
Excellent treatment by Dr. Muthal to my daughter
really chandrapur's best doctor muthar Sir.
Very satisfied with treatment .
Abhidnya Ajay Tiple
Very Very Good
Nandkishor Yadawrao Suryawanshi
Aaradhya Amit Darvankar
My son is 1 years old and his weight is 8.2 kgs. His birth weight was 3.1. He is too much underweight. I am give all solid foods and also high calorie food but still his weight gain is very poor. Though he os very active and also started walking but pls help me as he look like he is 8 month baby due underweight.
Ma child is a downsydrome baby of 1 years 5mnth. He started walk frm 1 yr 3mnth. He talks in his language something n all. He plays nicely. He comes to us when we call. Can I know that my child is like a normal child? Can he study in a normal school? Can he be like other children?
Hi Sir my baby is 1.5 year old she is mrp disease no properly head control global development is delay no things observation not listening voice what can do for my baby please help me sir.
My baby is 2.8 years old and weighs 27 Kg, is he overweight and what should be done to keep his weight under control?
Hi Doctor My son 1 yr 4 months old, he undergone for a surgery Coarctation of Aorta in his 3rd month. For a past 1 week he had a severe cough and cold, even we undergone for a medication, they prescribed Deriphyllin, Bromisal, Docser which is not responding for his cold & cough. Kindly pls tell me.
The medical name for not being able to control urination is enuresis. Nocturnal enuresis is involuntary urination that happens at night while sleeping that is not under the child's control, after the age when a person should be able to control his or her bladder.
In a lot of cases, stress can be associated with enuresis. It's not uncommon to feel stressed out during the teenage years and events such as divorce, the death of a friend or family member, a move to a new town and adapting to a new school and social environment, or family tension can be overwhelming for a child. This is seen twice as commonly amongst boys than in girls of the same age.
If your child is having trouble controlling urine at night, consult a psychiatrist to rule out the possibility of a medical problem and manage the problem effectively as it can be extremely embarrassing for a growing child.
You might think, as a parent, that if you behave strictly then your child will become well-behaved. But research and studies have shown that the opposite happens. Strict parenting leads to children who behave worse than others and they suffer from low self-esteem.
Some other reasons why being strict is harmful:
- Never learning self-regulation: Responsibility and self-discipline have to be learned by the children themselves. When you put harsh limits on them, they never learn self-regulation. If they think the limits don’t sound too harsh, they will learn to accept them. But the limits placed on them should never be controlling. If this happens, children see themselves as being controlled and no one enjoys being controlled.
- Instilling fear: If you are being authoritarian (parenting in which there are high demands and low sympathy) instead of empathetic, then your children will become scared of you. You are instilling the power of fear in them. This triggers a vicious chain of events. When you yell, they will yell as well.
- Anger and depression: Authoritarian parenting often leads to children believing a part of them is unacceptable. They feel that their parents would not understand. It makes them susceptible to anger management issues and depression.
- Blindly obeying those in power: Children raised up in strict households start thinking power is always right. They learn to obey blindly. This makes them vulnerable to peer pressure. They also never learn to take responsibility for their actions.
- Rebelling: Children tend to be angrier and become rebellious when they have strict parents. The need to break free and not conform to the non-empathetic limits that forces them to act out. They might even nurture thoughts about leaving home and running away.
- Lying: Strict parenting creates excellent liars. Children learn to lie when they are in trouble. They think lies will placate their parents and they can get away with anything.
- Damage to parent-child relationship: If you are strict and you don’t change your authoritarian ways, then it damages your relationship with your children. Natural empathy is lacking in strict parents. You don’t understand your child, and your child doesn’t feel like sharing their lives with you. It creates a divide between the parent and child. Children never quite get over this as they grow older.