Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in SAOLI . DISTRICT-Chandrapur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Nandkishore GedamYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, my mother is a internal hernia patient, doctors did a surgery, she is a hbs a.g patient so after did the surgery 11 th day they found that skin is damage so they remove the skin in stomach and told me it takes so much time to cure skin never come so quickly. And plastic surgery is work out in books not for practical and they said its so danger they told me only 25% chances to cure so please advise me there is a any chance to cure?
Will itragee 100 mg give same results as sporanox 100 mg? And is it effective for advanced ringworm infection treatment?
Sir , I am 50 years old recently got my testosterone level checked and it is 230.89 ng/DL Please tell me is this level is ok with people my age or I need to take some medicine . And what are the symptoms .
I have a baby under 1 year of age. He gets regular fever and it gets normal after 2-3 days. It is happening much more times this month. Kindly help my child. Thank you.
My name is sandeep I have constipation problem I tried some medicine please suggest me some effective medicines.
How many hours should a person sleep at night and is it advisable to sleep in the afternoon? Is 6 hours of sleep enough for our body because I have a lot of portion to complete as I am preparing for competitive exams. Please suggest.
Negative report of blood, urine, scrotum ultrasound but I feel like nerves of my penis are irritated due to abusive, raw and overmasturbation which is not tolerated by me when pain occurs. And this is not psychological pain as it sudden start like current run in my penis so I request you to please suggest me any HOMEOPATHY OR AYURVEDIC MEDICINE to treat injured nerves due to excessive masturbation for past 10 years.
Hello sir mera name Ankit kumar singh hai Or mera problem h ki mera sex time bahot jayada km hai turant biray. Gir jata hai so. Please koi idea bataeye.
Vitamin C is one of the most important nutrients which play an absolutely pivotal role in protecting your body from a number of diseases and disorders, such as flu and colds. Additionally, it helps in boosting the body's calcium synthesis abilities, in rebuilding of damaged blood vessels and bones as well as tissue repair and boosting of overall immunity of the body. It is an essential part of the diet and should not be overlooked in any case.
Some of the major foods, which are a rich source of Vitamin C are as follows:
- Citrus Fruits: Citrus fruits, including limes, lemons, tangerines, oranges, grapefruits etc. are one of the most popular sources of vitamin C in the world, and are laden with a high number of good properties.
- Strawberries: One of the healthiest and tastiest berries, strawberries are not only rich in vitamin C, they are rich in fiber and antioxidants as well. They help in protecting the heart from excessive cholesterol and in reducing levels of oxidative stress.
- Papayas: One of the most excellent sources of vitamin C, papayas have been known to supply almost 100% of your daily Vitamin C needs in a single serving. Additionally, they are also a great source of Vitamin A.
- Kiwis: Research has found that levels of vitamin C found in kiwis are substantially higher than oranges; something which makes this New Zealand native one of the most lucrative vitamin C options on the planet. Additionally, kiwis have also been found to improve the functioning of the respiratory tract in children as well as adults and are also rich in flavonoids and minerals like potassium.
- Guavas: One guava contains over 250mg of vitamin C, which is approximately twice the amount of what your body requires daily. Apart from being a storehouse of vitamin C, it is also rich in folic acid, dietary fiber and minerals like manganese and potassium.
- Melons: Melons such as cantaloupe not only supply a high quantity of vitamin C, they are also rich in potassium and vitamin A. Other melons like watermelons also provide you with almost 112% of your regular Vitamin C requirements.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes, irrespective of whether they are bright red or sun dried, provide almost 170% of your daily Vitamin C requirements in only one serving.
Related Tip: "3 Symptoms to Identify Vitamin D Deficiency"